Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

DOTW[20/05]:KMH2-The Saga Of Love (Page 3)

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Reserving..EmbarrassedWill Edit soon...Great Discussio Topic..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
edited my  spot on page 1. hey guys  all of you who reserved  please  edit na ,   it will be up only till this friday I guess.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

SHAHAD971 Senior Member
SHAHAD971
SHAHAD971

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
1) .About the story?Thumbs UpHeart

I never like such shows because of to many episodes i could start watching and after don't care if i missed one or whatever episode but there was something in this one that just keeps on pulling me towards it. And believe me because i don't understand much Hindi ( me just French and retrying English) LOL
I just can't imagine 7 months run so quickly. I enjoyed that not so common love story between those 2, one on the bad side and one  on good side of the law and how it turns out to be an intense passionate love story...(oh gosh I'm so touched writing that) It had all, drama as well as fun, sometimes low sometimes high. And do not forget the title song! FABULOUS!!  Just one you will never forget !!!.

2).Arjuhi soul mates?

Yeah definitely! They were born to be together like twins connected to each other by their feelings they can't even stay away from each other if that is not soul mates then what is it?

3).
The story was great it turns out good for me I wanted to see them fight together against the world for their love and that was it.
I didn't like the fact arohi did burn his precious memories left by his mom and i wanted to see Arjun more mad at her even though he still loves her.

4).Arjun or Arohi who touches you the most?

Without thinking it has to be ArjunHeartBlushing there is something in him that makes him irresistible he could be the bad boy, the jealous, the angry and the lover;  You just have to love him.!!

5).RPS should be send to jail for all what he has done so far and don't want arjun to feel sorry for him in any case and as for the ahluwasAngry l want them to pay no sorry let them beg.

6). Raashi, daadi, Raj, Shefali, Billu,and RomitWink

7). I just wanted to thank Karan and Kritika ClapHeartStarfor their amazing performance and really, really hoping to see them very, very soon!!
I wish both all the best in everything.

I don't think i will watch or will be able to follow  any other shows the only shows i've watch so far was KMH1 and KMH2 they will remain dearly to my heart!!!

@kavya good post!!
@to all thanks for sharing !! we are all Cry but you know what guys i'm very happy today to share all this with you all without being  ridiculous because we share that same feeling, that same love for one of best : Kitani Mohabbat Hai!!Hug

( sorry for the mistakes,as you know)

Andrea

Edited by SHAHAD971 - 24 May 2011 at 8:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IFSaamsshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
edited my spot on p1. Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index