Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

DOTW[20/05]:KMH2-The Saga Of Love (Page 2)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
res...for tomorrowEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
res.
Another super post kavya.

will edit once i see the ending.cos without that this will be incomplete.

but this show is genuine i see more reality than acting.the chemistry & the depth of emotions performed by theese actors touch my heart which only reality brings.  the rest i will edit later.

will do kavya.thanks for informing.will edit on tuesday.

Edited by KMH-NASHA - 20 May 2011 at 7:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-kavyasamshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
@imtiaz - thx.  but  next friday se pehle edit karo,  this topic is open only for a week.
-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I can't just believe that this is gonna be the last week of KMH!!! Going down the lane I realise how muh I love KMH!!! Well before I start off with the senti stuff, I'll move on to the Q's!!  

1. What are your thoughts about the story ?
Just one word - 'unique'. Though there might be tiny bloopers now & then & sometimes there's no logic/continuity, overall KMH1 & 2 has always been different and has maintained it through out. The story went through all the phases - low/high, had a mixture of everything. Most of the relationships were shown brilliantly, the feelings were expressed in the right way n most of all all the actors gave a wonderful performance - a performance so well done that we could actually love/hate them. To be rightly said, it is they who brought life to the characters n made us love the story!! So no qualms abt it!! With KK on the deck, the story was picturised amazingly and I loved it to the core. N most the important thing of all was the way the story described LOVE!! For me it entirely gave a new dimension to it as I was too naive abt it. Now I proudly say, all I know abt Love is all what I've learned from KMH. The feeling of being in love, torn apart from your love, the emotions & feelings the person goes through when he's in love was just brilliantly described. It gave a lot of poignance to the word ' LOVE'.

2. Do you think Arjun and Arohi proved that they are soulmates in this amazing journey of their's?
Absolutely YES!! Arjun n Arohi are truly soul mates. They say na ' Do jism, Ek Jaan'- that's what Arjuhi are. Their journey together has been potryed very well infact that I wish I could experience one such. The thing is they grew together in love n that's important of all. Only happiness/saddness would not have given a meaning to the journey. One needs to experience both the qualities of life in order to later appreciate it. Arjuhi's journey has been amaing because of this. Though in the beginning I used to feel that Aru's love  used to be a bit less compared to Arjun, she proved me entirely wrong after Arjun landed in jail. It was then I realised that they both loved one another unconditionally. Their's is a true love n a rare one to find too that makes me always wonder whether true love exists. But as of now I'm happy just seeing Arjuhi n believing in their love. Period.

3. How differently u would have visualised their lovestory? what part would you like to rewrite? 
I visualise a lot of things. I mean sometimes I go ahead of the story. I just think what would have happened otherwise. And anyways if I ever imagine anything abt Arjuhu, it wud just be a perfect romantic. cute scene. I seriously dont want them to be seperated atleast in my imagination. I always imagine them as the happy couple with cute li'l fights and lots n lots of love. And oh yes I always dream abt Aman-Preet. One thing I wud definitely love to see in KMH further is Arjuhi's kids n they taking care of those cute angels. The girl being daddy's li'l girl n the boy being momma's li'l boy!! Awww how I wish to see that. 
I don't wanna change any part of KMH coz the moment I'll change it, it might lose it's uniqueness which I surely dont want to. KMH has always been the best so no rewriting thing but yeah I wud definitely like to add in a few more romantic scenes apart from the normal hand-clasping and tit-bit romance they show(they've shown it a lot but I here what I mean is it could be more intense, more passionate unless they say there's restriction to it!!) and the above Aman-Preet wala scene

4. Who touched you most Arjun or Arohi or both? Why?
As a girl, obviously I'm more attracted to Arjun and I always think from his POV!! It's like I'm more attached to him than Aru. For instance when Arjun cries or is sad, I too feel low n tears well up in my eyes(My bro jus thinks this is crazy..he's like this is jus a show n u have tears..when I'm hurt not even one single drop of tear in your eyes. LOL!!)and when Arjun cracks up a joke I'm all smiles. This is not the same with Aru coz sometimes I tend to find mistakes in her which I'll never do with Arjun. But overall, both of them have touched me. Moreover it's their love that has captured my heart. Love that I've never heard or seen of. Arjun and Arohi are those from whom I wud love to learn a lot. Be it Arohi's respect/love for her family, Arjun's love for his dad though he knows he's never ever been loved, Arjun's capability to understand Aru, Arjuhi's trust in one another are some of the few things that I wud love to inculcate. N those are the ones that's touched me the most. 

5. What kind of Justice should Arjun from RPS and Ahluwalias for playing with his life?
RPS and ahluwalias have been very, very selfish n ignorant. RPS just used Ajun n never treated him as a son. N Ahluwalis, the less I speak abt them the better. Apni khud ki parivaar ki beti se tho itna pyar karte hain aur usse dur hokar itna darad hota hai, lekin yeh nahi jaante ki ek bete ko apni maan si cheenkaar hamesha ke liye use anaath banakar, use kitna dard hua hoga. But as they are not a single word of apology or not a feeling of remorse. Just because they wanted to save their father, they made Arjun's mom a bait. How selgish n inhumane is that?? Even if they beg Arjun both the Ahluwalias n RPS, I don't think their mistakes can be so easily forgotten though here Arjun wud defnitely be the big-hearted person n wud forgive them all. But what I really want them to do his feel so ashamed that unhe khud se nafrat honi chahiye ki unhone aisa kyun kiya!!  

6.  Other than Arjuhi who else did you like in KMH2?
I love cute li'l Raj. If destiny played the major cupid, Raj was the minor cupid. Apart from Raj, I liked Rashi n her bond with Arjun, Arjun's Dadi who always loved n supported him, Rajveer for always trying out such plans that always backfire on him n lately I love Lovedeep. She's one true-hearted woman. I loved her dial - ' Agar practical hona dil ki baatho ko na maanu, tho mein rab se prathana karti hoon ki mein hamesha impractical hi rahoon' Though this is not the exact one, the meaning's the same n I loved it.  N most of all I love Shefali, Romit n Sanchit. They are a bunch of true great friends.

7. Your own feelings here, it could be anything for the show, about the show , cast and crew, bg score, technical aspects, title track... anything you feel like sharing.
I felt nostalgic when I read this last Q. Reminds me once again that KMH's gonna end!!! :'( I first got hooked to KMH seeing the chemistry ofd Arjuhi/KK. But moreover what that pulled me towards it like a magnet was the title track as well as the Ik Pal ki song!! Gosh..how much I love it. The bg tunes used in KMH1 were fantastic. KMH2 less original scores n most of the tunes were from movies. But KMH1 had amazing sound tracks that which I can never get tired of. The cast of KMH has been amazing n each single person has done justice to his role. The show will always remain special to me coz it's the one that has taught me what true love is. I dont think all this cud have been possible with proper techinicians n without the help of the crew members. So I'm really grateful to each n every person who's associated with KMH n I sincerely thank KK for potraying their characters so well that they've become a role model for me and there each gesture tends to be a poignant one. For me KMH will always remain eternal n the memories attached to it are the ones I'll always treasure. Each moment I spent with KMH will be cherished. My addiction to KMH is such that as day dawns, I wake up with the happiness that I wud get to se Arjuhi  and as night sets in, I happily drift to sleep with Arjuhi moments. Moreover KMH has changed my perpective on love n life n that's made a HUGE difference to me.It might be craziness, it might be stupidity(that's what my frnds call my admiration to KMH as!!) but I love the feeling of it. I'm proud to say ' KMH u've changed me and u'll continue to and make me a better person' and I have no regrets in saying so. They infleunce me and I'm way too happy with it. No qualms at all. All I just wanna say is Love u KMH, Love u Arjuhi, Love u Karnika  HeartHeart 

And before I end, I wud like to share this piece of writing by me on KMH.(It's already on FB but thought lemme share it here as well!!)

It's about Love,
It's about Passion,
It's about Faith,
It's a saga never unfolded before,
It's an epic of true love narrated like never before,
It's just not an ordinary story of an ordinary couple,
It's a world beyond imagination...a tale etched in our hearts n minds forever!!
Kitni Mohabbat Hai
Ek Dil Ke Liye Duniya, Ek Pal Ke Liye Zindagi, Bas Itni Mohabbat Hai.

Edited by -sia- - 22 May 2011 at 2:18am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy_94-anzaeram-love.1kavyasamshibz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
 I've loved it!! This is the first serial I've watched from the start and will watch to the finish. It is one serial that I never lost interest in and hate to see come to an end

2. Do you think Arjun and Arohi proved that they are soulmates in this amazing journey of their's. ?
 Definately! Arjun and Arohi have shown what true love is. Its been a treat to watch how they fell in love, came to understand each other so well and are willing to do anything for each other

3. How differently would have visualised their lovestory? what part would you like to rewrite
I would probably rewrite the part where Arohi mistrusted Arjun, always thought the worst of him. It took her a long time to realize her love.

Both! Their love for each other has been portrayed beautifully. I love the way Arjun goes out of his way to make Arohi happy and I've admired the way Arohi stood up for Arjun against her family. They've truly been each other's rock throughout this current storyline. Its been touching to watch!

5. What kind of Justice should Arjun from RPS and Ahluwalias for playing with his life?
While I think Arjun deserves much more than an apology from both RPS and the Ahuwalias, I think that is all that will be shown. For Arjun it will be enough, all he wants is to be with his love - Arohi  

6.  Other than Arjuhi who else did you like in KMH2?

Romit, Shefali, Simi, Sanchit, Billu and Lovedeep. They've been awesome!! I really love the way cupid 5 have stood by Arohi and Arjun, they've shown they are true friends who are there for you through thick and thin. Then there is Lovedeep who has fought for what she believes in and is one of Arjuhi's biggest supporters.

7. Your own feelings here, it could be anything for the show, about the show , cast and crew, bg score, technical aspects, title track... anything you feel like sharing.
I am going to miss this show a lot! I don't think I have ever become addicted to a show like I have with KMH2, when I am not at home I keep updated with my phone because I am that anxious to find out what happened in the next episde. The show, the cast, the crew have been awesome! My only complaint is that there was no title video for KMH2 and the title song was not used as much as it should've.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-kavyasamSaamsshibz

Saams IF-Sizzlerz
Saams
Saams

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

Great topic yaar...I'm all tears thinking about the end.

KMH had been like food and water to me.Its the first show that I had sticked on right from the start till the end(well,1 more week to goCry).

2. Do you think Arjun and Arohi proved that they are soulmates in this amazing journey of their's. ?
 Ofcourse,Arjuhi have really proved they are soulmates.I really look to them for the definition of a perfect couple.

3. How differently would have visualised their lovestory? what part would you like to rewrite
I dont want to change anything,it has all happened in a beautiful way.Even if there was a problem,Arjuhi made me look beyond the probs.

I'm not sure about this one but mostly Arjun bcoz for all that he had gone thru',he didnt had a family like Arohi had.Well, Dadi,Rashi and Romit were always there.Still...

I think they should beg pardon by falling on his feet.

6.  Other than Arjuhi who else did you like in KMH2?
DJ,Daddu,Dadi,Shefali,Raj,Bua

7. Your own feelings here, it could be anything for the show, about the show , cast and crew, bg score, technical aspects, title track... anything you feel like sharing.

This show had the best cast,all were fabulous.
The title track was not used often,I'm a deewana of the title track.
My eyes are stinging with tears,this show has been so close to my heart.
Love you Arjuhi..Love you KMH.
Ab lafzon mein kehna mushkil hoga ki kitni mohabbat hai.!!

Edited by Saams - 21 May 2011 at 4:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-kavyasamshibz

Nelz.. Goldie
Nelz..
Nelz..

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
res...

Great post KavyaClap

kavyasam

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
res

awesome DOTW kavs

kavyasam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index