A Tale Of TWO MOTHERS. Upd on Pg 4 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Very nice post.

Shows the power of a mother. How important a role a mother pllays in the lives of her children. Even when they are small, till the day the mother dies, she molds her children. She has power to make them good or bad.
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW!!! Very very beautiful post !!!!!!!!! Loved reading it...its really nice comparison between the two mothers...i think it vl be good intro story for CB2 for the new viewers to knw wat happened b4...
MaryamMary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hopefully their eye opener will be through their kids.  Sometimes there is such a thin line for a mother to see the diference between if giving too much love to our babies is going to spoil them in future or take them to the right path! 
Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful Post...Very well analyzed

I totally agree both Mothers did not give proper upbringing to their respective sons. BB is more materialist and self centered compare MB who's wold revolves around Rohan's happiness.
Both have spoilt their sons and made them selfish - thinking only about them and their happiness.
MaryamMary thumbnail
I wander how will Padma feel when she learns about her " jigar ka tukda" had fooled everyone including his own mother! He is a very selfish son , who is still taking advantage of his mother knowingly with his tantrums,puttin her into that tight spot where she has to fight with everyone to protect him. Besides that she is blaming herself for putting her son into this condition by listening to BB. Or maybe Padma is supporting him , if not than Rohen is the worst son a mother could have . I'ld rather say that Viraat is better son, because atleast he is not deceiving his own mother. Rohen is taking full advantage of his mother's unconditional love with his concious mind. If both mother and son are in this together , just to hurt  and take revenge on RaDev , than they are no better than BB and Viraat.

There are three mothers who are to be blamed for their sons' present situation . But atleast Shanti's son is little better than those  two, bec  he was influenced by his father and his sister  Radhika's love

There is cunningness and shrewdness in Rohen approach with all family members. If Padma comes to know about this , will she be heartbroken or will her love for him be that blind to support her son? I really hope not!!!! 
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maryamavina

I wander how will Padma feel when she learns about her " jigar ka tukda" had fooled everyone including his own mother! He is a very selfish son , who is still taking advantage of his mother knowingly with his tantrums,puttin her into that tight spot where she has to fight with everyone to protect him. Besides that she is blaming herself for putting her son into this condition by listening to BB. Or maybe Padma is supporting him , if not than Rohen is the worst son a mother could have . I'ld rather say that Viraat is better son, because atleast he is not deceiving his own mother. Rohen is taking full advantage of his mother's unconditional love with his concious mind. If both mother and son are in this together , just to hurt  and take revenge on RaDev , than they are no better than BB and Viraat.

There are three mothers who are to be blamed for their sons' present situation . But atleast Shanti's son is little better than those  two, bec  he was influenced by his father and his sister  Radhika's love

There is cunningness and shrewdness in Rohen approach with all family members. If Padma comes to know about this , will she be heartbroken or will her love for him be that blind to support her son? I really hope not!!!! 

Very interesting point raised by you.

Will Padma be heart-broken after she finds out that her son put on an act?

She has no right to be heart-broken when she has contributed in some way to what Rohan is today.  She should know what her son is all about.  The kind of tantrums he throws, when things dont go the way he wants means she has never made an attempt to bring him round.  She also felt that her son deserves to get what he wants, otherwise after seeing the letter written by Radhika which she thought was meant for Dev why did she fire Dev?   Is Dev not a human being, is he not entitled to love or to love someone--is all this a prerogative of only her son?  If Rohan did not have a father figure in his life, dev had neither parents--so he is more deserving when he finds someone to love him.  Wasn't Dev often called as servant in this family?

Today if she is hurt, is she going to blame her up-bringing or is she going to question BB and tell her how she contributed in spoiling her son's life?  When it suits her fine she will take all the nice things and when things fall apart she will find a scape-goat.  So her "jigar ka tukkda" has to be like her in some ways.

If she is currently supporting her son in his misdeeds then she is a shame for all mothers. 
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maryamavina

I agree about Chenu! The guy thinks only about money! But he a little better than Viraat and Rohan!
MaryamMary thumbnail

MB as a mother is getting worse each passing day. I can understand a mother's anguish when her son is in this state, but a mother like MB can go to any length to fulfill her son's demands without considering about others. She is blaming RD for bringing bad luck to her son, but has she forgotten that  when BB had blamed her  to bring bad luck as a widow, MB had replied that it's not in her hand that she became a widow!...On what ground does she blame RD, when she knows that at least her son is alive. She instead should be thanking RD for her good fortune that kept her son alive. RD still is his wife in her eyes and is willing to help him get better, so what more does she want. Does she think because RD was not hurt that much, she is to be blamed for her son's condition!

Rohan has a very arrogant personality who thinks he has all the rights to get whatever he wants; so that arrogance makes that person into very petty, vengeful and builds up so much hatred in him when someone gets in his way. That makes him naturally very harmful towards others and he loses the capacity of thinking rationally. This arrogant nature does not come in one day, but it is being built-up since childhood. And who is responsible for that is first of all, the mother, or the father or the surrounding environment. In this case the main culprit is the MOTHER and then the environment.  And one day his arrogance is going to bring him down like a sand castle.  

She thinks RD as a toy for her son. Her son wanted a toy by hook or by crook, and she gave him the toy without thinking whether the toy is right for him not. Now it is the toy's fault for all the difficulties her son is going through.  She gives him the toy on his demand when it suits her. She orders RD to attend her son right away, leaving aside whatever RD is doing. Both mother and son are extremely selfish and are using other people (family members) to get their work done.

The only difference between two mothers is: MB's love for her son overpowers for her to see right or wrong, while BB's lack of love for her son keeps him grounded by not giving in to his demands. So both mothers are buying their sons' love in the END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like right now MB has no idea about her son, I wander if MB is going to support her son when she comes to know about his lunatic action!! Your thoughts please''''..

Edited by maryamavina - 12 years ago
Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Rohan is such a spoiled brat that he is even fooling is own mother. Rohan got everything he wanted. His mother catered to all his needs, hence he did not learn what is right and what is wrong in life. This is the first time he did not get what he wanted...that is Radhika, so Rohan is acting out. On the other hand...BB never gave everything to her son...in fact she always scolded him when he did not do things that BB wanted.  BB has her own selfish motives that's besides the point.  BB is always able to control Virat and stops him from over reacting. MB is unable to control Rohan and look how Rohan is behaving. Mothers are the foundations of children's behaviors...When kids are young certain behaviours may look cute but when they become adults thats when certain behaviours become problematic. For instance...in the case of Chennu...when he was a kid...his mischiefs kind of were funny but now this same behaviours is leading him to wrong path.  All adult behaviours stems from childhood whether positive or negative...