Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

A Tale Of TWO MOTHERS. Upd on Pg 4 - Page 2

radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the lovely post.

It is true that mother has an important role in the upbringing of the child.  sometimes the mother also has to play the dual role, but there are mothers who do this with extreme diligence and pride and motivate their children to not only achieve success but also be good humans above all.

This year on Mother's day my daughter wished me with this quote"
"God cannot be present everywhere and that is why he made mothers" I was extremely touched by this.

How I wish Maheswari, Padma and Shanthi had lived upto this quote, a tribute God has paid to mothers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annamarie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great  post.
SushSathisha thumbnail
Thx a lot for the post it is so true
Both mothers have raised their sons so badly I mean not in a good way they have spoiled both of them
But I don't think Rohan us bad not that much as Virat
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very beautiful post my dear
anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Excellent post maryamavina.Love your thoughts well said I agree with you dear
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
maryamavina liked ur post u have brought out the comparision very well how Rohan and Virat are worse off having mothers who spoilt them and gave them wrong advice and morals  whereas Dev and Radhika are better off and got good morals and grew up in a proper way one with her foster parents and other with dadji and daima's care.
lux123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
excellent post n points so true
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Thnx for fabulous post. It's so true. Sometimes we,as mothers get so carried away that we can't see that our child is doing something wrong.We become blind.They say a child follows the fathers/mothers footsteps.In this case Virat has followed his mother's footsteps.He too is evil like his mom. On the other hand Rohan ,though he's not evil he's selfish because his mother didn't bring him up properly.And,I agree Rohan has got another chance of reuniting Dev-Radhika & I'm sure this time he'l be successful.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great post and thoughts. 😊 Both mothers have done a horrible job raising their kids. Padma letting BB control everything! And BB ohh well she only loves money  and power and her son has taken over that quality!! 😉 
MaryamMary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes all of you are right. MB and her son Rohan are not bad at heart though. MB just did not want Rohan to be left out of any love and happiness he could have got from his father. So from the childhood MB gave him whatever he asked for and fullfilling her duty of both parents. Both sons sort of did'nt have a father figure to guide them. Even though Virat had father , but his father was lost in his own world of ' shairee-mushairee' and did'nt pay much attention in his welfare.  Even though he is good man but he is not a good father. He did'nt take the initiative to instill good values in his son . So both mothers raised them, but wrong way, one knowingly , and other unknowingly.
BB must be so looking forward to being a Raj Purohitain in full swing when she got married. But her dream remained as a dream as her husband was not interested . So now she wants to fullfill and enjoy her dream through her son. Since Virat's childhood, she started started to train him to be a leader very wrong way.
In the coming days  we will see Rohen getting better by the kindness of Radhika and the unconditional love of his brother Dev. It will be hard for Virat to change his ways and his mother not going to let him do that.