~kareena Kapoor The best actress fan club~MDK Pg 3 - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

U silly girl. i am talking about the movies round which is already over since last week. Pls vote for this MDK round naa. why haven't u voted?

Do u want to host the MPKDH round?
yess i knoww. i was shocked that i havent vote yet! LOL! im been so busy and didnt think about it. thats why.
im going to vote this time! :P 
hmmm i dont know how to host everything at I-F. im not good at these kind of things,😳
I dont know Zoo my bro done the colouring for me n he told me to save it buh i forgot his the computer freak he's well good at this stuff
Originally posted by ~*Mehwish*~

yess i knoww. i was shocked that i havent vote yet! LOL! im been so busy and didnt think about it. thats why.
im going to vote this time! :P 
hmmm i dont know how to host everything at I-F. im not good at these kind of things,😳
u jst have to post the round like Tima did. and then start receiving pms. at the end jst count all the PMs and announce the winner. u can make the winner siggy on ur own or ask someone else to make it.
is it that hard? We still have Jeena Sirf Mere Liye and Khushi rounds and then comes the MPKDH round.
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

I dont know Zoo my bro done the colouring for me n he told me to save it buh i forgot his the computer freak he's well good at this stuff
Oh I c. But I see shades of coloring in this one too. I haven't seen the original video of this scene so don't know what u did. it looks awesome though a bit blurry, it could have been bcz the way u downloaded the video.

u jst have to post the round like Tima did. and then start receiving pms. at the end jst count all the PMs and announce the winner. u can make the winner siggy on ur own or ask someone else to make it.
is it that hard? We still have Jeena Sirf Mere Liye and Khushi rounds and then comes the MPKDH round.
Ohhh i seee. i will try my best!😃😆 i can make a winner sig if you want to. its a long time i havent update my shop and havent make sigs😲😆

Oh I c. But I see shades of coloring in this one too. I haven't seen the original video of this scene so don't know what u did. it looks awesome though a bit blurry, it could have been bcz the way u downloaded the video.
Yeah real player aint working on the mac dunno y it just keeps freezing n then turning off...so my bro got rid of it n got me anova 1 it looses qaulity when i upload the avi after mking

Ohhh i seee. i will try my best!😃😆 i can make a winner sig if you want to. its a long time i havent update my shop and havent make sigs😲😆
Ok sounds good. Expect ur round to start 2nd week of June. R u gonna be able to do it? Shocked

Ok sounds good. Expect ur round to start 2nd week of June. R u gonna be able to do it? 😲
2nd week of june? okay lets seee!😃 i will try to do my best!😳
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Yeah real player aint working on the mac dunno y it just keeps freezing n then turning off...so my bro got rid of it n got me anova 1 it looses qaulity when i upload the avi after mking
Look for another website to download videos.

2nd week of june? okay lets seee!😃 i will try to do my best!😳
I already put ur name up. 😆 So get ur butt ready 😉