Saas Bina Sasuraal

This show should be in the top 10 not at 44.

sh4m_4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
All the other soaps that are at the top Place r all about love or over dramatic family drama
This is one show which u will see thing happening that might have happened someone u know for e.g nikkita story, mil like malti mum who only know how to ruin thing, father in law who can never treat a daughter in law like a daughter, a husband who for his family betrays his wife trust etc etc I Dnt knw since wen I started loving this show but it's one unique show.

What happened today it is exactly how a mother would react if her daughter was chucked out for no reason on her birthday. But then I think if pashu was locked away maybe all this would never happen but lol dat ain't gonna happen. This is no1 drama to me, love it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you it a very different show compared to the regular saas-bahu drama.. There is lot to explore in these characters that is what makes it interesting to watch.. Lol about pashu being locked up idea was quite funny.. he behaves like a typical saas.. if he is in the house there is no need of a MIL
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
idk how the i-f rankings work but its more of a popularity contest than an actual rating. it says nothing about the content. so just vote the meter weekly and hope for the best
Cinderella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
No show o Sony will make it in top 10
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree! It's one of the best show right now!
kulsidhu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree and like this show as it shows the realistic things of our society. A bahu, who comes from different family and love and care for every single person in family and try to feel them that she is also a part of this family. Other side in-laws family still treat her like outsiders. For just one mistake they mistreat her badly. This is reality. I have seen a lot same thing. They all do these things to their Bahus not to their own daughter.
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Toasty is being blamed for nothing. If Pashu felt so strongly about no contact with Malthi then why did the family not show Toasty a photo of Malthi & tell her that contact is not allowed.
As it happens, Malthi is nice but misled by her mother. However I'm sure Pashu is also to blame for problems in the marriage as it takes two to make it work.