Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaya92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have no clue...
I'm so confused..πŸ˜•

are they trying to hide abha ranchod's wannabe shaadi??
when sheetal mami said doosri shaadi.. oh my god those facess .. priceless πŸ˜†
why did karan say "main jaanti hoon".. does he already knew that they are sort of married or was that about something else.. couldn't follow that partπŸ€”

and shelly was telling abha to shut karan's mouth but does abha know that shelly knew karan was alive?? i mean shelly is digging her own grave now

and abha wasn't looking very happy...  I know that ranchod is hurt.. But your husband is back from DEATH after 2 YEARSS.. showing you are happy is not forbidden!!
in the beginning i thought that she doesn't know who she wants. coz she was looking at ranchod over and over. but obviously karan dahh no doubt about it.
anywaszz I was smiling the hole episode for her 😊 so that compensates πŸ˜†

I think,  like the updates etc. says,   that ranchod is going to be murdered.  πŸ˜’
I think that it will happen because of shelly. coz karan will not expose shelly because abha says so. but ranchod is stubborn he will try to expose shelly and she'll just send someone I guess dushyant to kill ranchod. that's my guess

at the very end I Think that shelly will be exposed by abha.

coz I have noticed 2 trends in this show:
1. No one EVER! believes abha, and at the end she is always right
    So actually i was very happy that jagmohan was appologising to her
and
2. she just exposes everybody like sanskar, mama, maasi, dushyant and wife

Now that i have seen this episode, there are just some little things that i don't understand. So if someone please could fill me in.
maybe tomorrows episode will make some things clearer.