Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
reserved! =D

Congratulations hun <33
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Kanks
COngratulations for the Gallery and i loved ur 1st attempt too. They are very Cute
Great work sweety🤗
saniya.x thumbnail
WOW, you make vms too? 😲 and I must say, I really can't believe they're your first vms. Very  impressive, I liked SG one the most I thought the scenes that have been used in that vm was perfect. MN one was cute as wel!

Congratss sweetsss 🤗 hope to see loads more from you! 😃
EdgeOfCredence thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Serious apologies for so-late-comment kanks!

Congrats for your VM-gallery!  :)
I better not say any much cuz em not a VM-er.

All I know is that I really liked your work, considering you're new to this business and me knowing nothing about this, what I can add more is Great work and love your choice of scenes & songs! 
=]

Love,
Chandana.
Edited by -Ecstasy- - 12 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hola, creatures! 

I've read all the comments I received and they are all exhilarating! Thank you for watching my amateur experiments and leaving back your two cents. By the way, I use Vegas 7.0 and not WMM, hands down the latter is bloodsucking! I appreciate your notion of appreciating my works, people and I've made two more VMs now, both Mayank-Nupur. 

This one is my newest! I tried to make it under a conceptual framework, like a story. The music is from the 2005 version of Pride and Prejudice and is named 'The Secret of Daydreaming'. And hey, pardon the quality of the video, I am too lazy to upload it in an HD format but I guess it's available for this. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaWqb1VnwDU[/YOUTUBE]

And this is one I made for Mistress You-Know-Who, and she liked it. Sabah, I was not going to post this one up here, but I am not accustomed with your conciseness either, so here it is. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HMQomZCu4A&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Continue to bestow me with your comments like you did and I appreciate Like, thank you. 

Kankshita
Edited by -Kanky- - 12 years ago
You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Reserved

Edit!!

K! 🤗

You are turning out to be a real good VMer. And though I loved loved stand by me, id tell you that the first VM almost made me cry. For the sheer brilliance of your scene selection with the tune in the background, it was MN all over again. K, I loved it. It was endearing, heartwarming and most of all, overwhelming.

And stand by me is well done too. I loved it when i had first watched it. Thanks for making it 🤗 And its all so meaningful, the terrace scene, the ointment scene. Sheer Beauty.

Keep making more. :D

Love,
A!
Edited by You-Know-Who - 12 years ago
-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing VM's Kanky!!! Both of them are really awsum!! But somehow I like The Secret of Daydreaming more! 
Thnxx for the PM & PLS Update SOON! 
aish_punk thumbnail
hey kanky..nice vm..

i lovee the first one, its beautiful <3 MN are so damn amazing.

thnx 4 d pm
do make more
Meehak. thumbnail
Awww.. so cute vm's 😍
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely VMs, kanky! i love the colouring in both of 'em - second one a bit more, though. 

in the first vm, did SV render it wrong?, or was it intended to be that slow? it matched the slow pace of the song and created a wonderful effect, on the whole.  😳about the second one, the scenes are too slow. see, you've got a BRILLIANT song, with lots of tunes and flashes. try using different scenes, it will look amazinger. right now, it's fab; i love the smooth colouring!<3 

you're improving day by day! 😊