Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Congrats on your first VM gallery Kanks!!!!🤗
I will see the MN one later, but the SG one was fab. Doesn't look like a first mix at all!!!
I loved the fast transitions, cause I always find WMM vids a bit draggy and slow, but this was perfect!
And the song selection, matching everything was great!!!

viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovelyyy vmzz kankyy!!! 🤗 woww even if u r a newbiee u r oo good!! n in a whilee m suree u'll b awesumm!! 😉 i luvdd d editing in marjawannn n mayurr onee wass ssooperbb i luvdd d songss u hav used in bth!! i had neva thought mar jawan can suit sajan!! 😉
gr88 wrkk n all d bsttt hope to c more of ur creations!! 😃

vini
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I've already told you about the SG one. The MN one is amazing. I so loved it! And the song, it suits them perfectly! I suggest try using more scenes. It'll make the VM more dynamic. But considering you just started, well done! 
Sorry, I can't elaborate much as I'm not really an expert. I can just say whether I liked it or not and this one, I LIKED! 😃
aish_punk thumbnail

hey kanky..congo on ur gallery..

can u give the direct link?
cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh wow mayur vm...ws soo good
keep up  da good work
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kankshita,

Your favourite? 😳 Actually I am laughing, NOT at you but myself.  Have I become a one hit wonder?😆 Who never had a hit? 😕 So is this more a cult following? 😕 A following of one? 😆 That doesn't even make a queue! 😳

Regardless, you honour me, and I can not scoff without throwing dirt upon your kindness which I would never do even if unintentionally, so I most humbly accept this nomination for until you finally find that favourite that is worthy of your love.  In short, it will do for now. 😳

Mar jaawaan
I loved that opening scene, the contrasting moods all meshing into one blurry haze, like waking up from a dream that might have been a nightmare, as that sinking feeling dissipates from your mind and yet lingers on in your heart.  I loved that rounded fade of the scene, normally against a rosy or golden tinted backdrop to signify a dream or fond memory but you excellently use black to throw us off tilt, preparing us for SG but not as we remember it. That first shot of the rose, the fight over it, as Gunjan fights against her feelings too, her fight against fighting for her red rose, her love.  You excellently selected that heart twisting, or as Temperance states heart crushing (for hearts are not bone and so do not break but can only be squeezed through excessive force, whether physical or emotional.) shot of Gunjan, excellently portrayed by Sanaya.  The paradox of the lyrics, mar jaawaan, as she silently, walks the halls like a ghost, her pain unnoticed by all.  Kankshita, JUST OUTSTANDING!  ⭐️⭐️⭐️Then again excellent selection of that scene of Gunjan's @0:13 her haunting look, with a hint of long forgotten Arziyaan, timed and edited perfectly just after tere ishq pe...then colliding against as well as with that most subtle rue, mar jaawaan sung by the singer with that elongated yearn. Just stupendous.  ⭐️⭐️⭐️That moment suffuses through the rest, so that it permeates Gunjan's happiness @)0:17 - 18, her smile, so that even though we can not see her heart ache, we feel it through that smile.  That was just outstanding!  It is no small feat, to take a scene and layer upon it a new meaning, which I have seen the best of vm makers do, and the rest never or rarely.  Kankshita, excellently done. ⭐️⭐️⭐️Then that crash of music, synchronized perfectly with their first crash! As the melody uplifts and you select and edit happier moments, but even the male singer's relatively joyful tone begins to falter, as the female singer's aura taints his tone @0:42, beautifully caught by you as you subtly change tone too, bringing in that motif of love forever lost, that never was given a chance, as she holds that yellow flower in her hand, sending us back to that pain of the opening scene and her desire for that red rose of love.  So that those past scenes of happiness now become tainted too by this melancholy. Kankshita, excellently done! ⭐️⭐️⭐️ I loved, just loved, that edited, choreographed scene from @0:43 to 0:47 against that lingering yearning line of the song, with no discernible lyrics, just the white noise of heart ache, that sounds so mellifluous to people who have known its state.  ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Even if you believe your technical skills are still amateur (although I could not discern such, although I really am no professional judge) I must add that with all vms it is in the details that lies their greatness and this was fantastic.  Kankshita was beautiful, in every sense of the word, in every language and all connotations. It is like that hand made gift from your sister's kid, so crudely made but full of sincere love and thereby priceless and precious.  Just beautiful. 

Love the soon to be forgotten, forsaken, forlorn one hit wonder, Sabah😳
Edited by a little faith - 12 years ago
-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations for your own Gallery Kankshita!!! Really Nice job done wid both!!! But I like the SaJan one moree! And u have just strtd VM'ing?? 😲
Anyways, Thnxx for the PM & Pls Update Soon!
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am yours

You know this is one of the most choreographed scenes from MN, in terms of re-choreographing, because people disliked the original music so much.  I personally did not mind it, as I did not mind the rewrites.  However yours stands out amongst them all, for your careful editing.

I loved the winsome song that you chose but I loved, just loved that opening shot of Mayank's, that irrepressible smile, as he learns the truth of his beloved; she likes him. Excellently done, Kankshita.⭐️⭐️⭐️ Those guitar strings like Nupur's heart strings that he plays upon, tuning them to his own heart strings that are playing the melody inspired from her words to begin with. ⭐️⭐️⭐️ So those first words 'so you done, done, done me...' as he looks into her eyes, hoping she would spy the truth of these words.⭐️ Then that flash, @0:12 as you turn towards Nupur's thoughts.  @0:14 'your so hot that I melt' edited perfectly to Mayank's smoulder.  😳 I loved that choreograph from 0:18 to 0:22, that desperate look of Nupur's as she is lost in a daze of feelings that inhibit her usual ability to ease her way out of a tricky situation synchronized to 'I fell right through the cracks. Just superb! ⭐️⭐️⭐️I loved that pull of Mayank's @0:22, against the lyric I tried to get BACK!'  Wondrous! 😳 That adorable excuse she proffers with 'I'm giving it my best' 😆 excellent edit.

I liked that edit from 0:31, as the song falls briefly into a lull, and Mayank pauses, then choreographed brilliantly as the music picks up again, and Mayank pulls her in close.  Lovely⭐️

The end seemed a bit abrupt but by then I have already gained much, so I won't complain.

Love Sabah

Edited by a little faith - 12 years ago
You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
K! 🤗

I told you how good you were when you first showed me the SG VM. That is the only SG VM i watched and i ever will. (that is if you dont plan to make any more. 😃) Tell you what honey, I loved the way you mixed the SG one. Its pretty. I find it rather difficult to like this couple, you know. But i really really loved the way you used the song to show Gunjan's story. And and i have no ideas about technicalities but uh, it looked real real good for a beginner!

Now coming to the MN one, i told you that the first time i watched it, i was just getting used to this version of the song. Mine meaning the one that i have is more spunky.

I am yours is my favourite favourite song, you know that right? And honestly, Mayank's feelings here in the dance match the song lyrics perfectly. I had that familiar feeling in my stomach when i watched this VM the second time...the look in his eyes and the song in the background. 😍 Dont mind me going hormonal over it. 😎 The one thing that appealed to me - more than everything else- was the way he twirls her and pulls her back in ''trying to get back''. And another thing i loved was the scene you chose for "i tried to be chill but you're so hot that i melted.''. It was video- perfect.

You are amazing for a two day old VMer!

Keep it UP, honey.

And uh, thanks for the mention. A VM should tell a story, yes. And you weave it beautifully. :D And about the ps under the video. I already told you i loved it. More than you. :P

Love,
A!
Meehak. thumbnail
Mayur vm r simply aweeesome 😍
Do make moree 😊