Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan - Written Update 19th May, 2011 (Page 5)

LTLFan IF-Stunnerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
I think this kidnap is not to show digu saving nakku as baaji is also coming to help her and this way baaji will get to be in the basti, so that he can reach nakku and try to cure her. Maybe baaji wil befriend digu to know more about the Dutta and NS. PN wasis may also reach the basti.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam604-sourire-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
@ Param: aww I"m glad u enjoyed the scene. Embarrassed that's the least I can do after u watching the great DEAD LCL. Dead LOL u would love to update just to get a gift of these scenes. I"m glad u r just kidding. LOL I just pity the updaters watching it. I happen to watch the recent promo of LCL, and that's exactly why I sympathize with the updaters even more. The current non-creative team of LCL has actually gone crazy with this story. No explanation as to what happened to Dutta. Nakusha busy doing her new found chores in the basti. Baji sweeping the basti. Wacko and now forcing Deegu on the audience by showing his not so sobbing story. Wacko Dutta as a doll. Dead 
But then 8000 homes are watching it so who cares about the content or the story of the show. Dead story jaye dustbin mein, they only need ratings. Dead

@ Raj: aww I"m glad u enjoyed it. Embarrassed one of my many fav. scenes of LTL-1.

@ Aneesa: don't be sad.Hug I know it's hard to rewatch these scenes. it has been a horrible experience for me uploading these scenes coz I'm not a tech person at all. LOL I actually broke one of my computer trying to upload these scenes. LOL  I also could not watch these scenes earlier but recently I've watched these scenes and they are still absolutely amazing to watch. Day Dreaming
Don't be sad, just be glad u watched a love story that would never exist on indian television. Hug A show that will never be re-created. Approve doodhne par bhi aisi kahani nehi milegi. Embarrassed

@ testing9: aww don't cry. Hug just cherish those wonderful moments. Embarrassed

Edited by -Ritz- - 20 May 2011 at 12:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-Pooja_219-Azy-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Wah now ek phool do maali walla case shuru hoga..both baaji and diggu will save nakku/sahiba and become jigri dost...then both will try to cure her etc etc..Diggu will then save PW and PN and AS and gang and become Dutta ki jagah AS ka beta...wah wah...kya baat hai...sab replaceable hai..sahi kaha naa...ek beta nahi to koi aur sahi..hubby ek nahi koi aur saahi..friend brother ek nahi to koi aur sahi...human relationships in real world are not replaceable COLORS...ask it to those who have lost their loved ones to death and destruction...they don't latch on to some random person and take them up as replacement of their lost ones...

Sick demented people..

Thanks for  update...even reading them are becoming painful now..Cry DUTTAAA...WAAHHH...

Edited by shilpita87 - 19 May 2011 at 11:12pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-mnx12Pooja_219sub_rosaspandana11-Azy-TheRager

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updateSmile aren't they tired of showing Naku getting kidnapped ? on second thought they are scared of showing something different than whatever was shown in the past. very very poor remake of LTL1.

-sourire-sub_rosa

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
thanks for update dear

-sourire-mnx12

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged

Thanks for taking the trouble in watching this and updating it for us!!Big smile

Can imagine how difficult it would have been seeing the post!!Stern Smile

So we have 2 ppl to save nakku!!LOL

Wah wah!!Clap

And yes the PW also become like the big pendulum amma!!AngryDead

-sourire-mnx12Pooja_219

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Thanks Param for the short and crisp update! Thank you for bearing the torture for all of us.

CRAP is the only word that can describe this serial now.

-sourire-mnx12Pooja_219

testing9 Senior Member
testing9
testing9

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Wah now ek phool do maali walla case shuru hoga..both baaji and diggu will save nakku/sahiba and become jigri dost...then both will try to cure her etc etc..Diggu will then save PW and PN and AS and gang and become Dutta ki jagah AS ka beta...wah wah...kya baat hai...sab replaceable hai..sahi kaha naa...ek beta nahi to koi aur sahi..hubby ek nahi koi aur saahi..friend brother ek nahi to koi aur sahi...human relationships in real world are not replaceable COLORS...ask it to those who have lost their loved ones to death and destruction...they don't latch on to some random person and take them up as replacement of their lost ones...

Sick demented people..

Thanks for  update...even reading them are becoming painful now..Cry DUTTAAA...WAAHHH...

completely agree with the above...when we as real people can feel so much for dutta ..how can the people playing their parts show least attachment/symapthy towards dutta...its really not explainable as to why AS/Baaji never took searching for Dutta/Naku seriously ..it was all about who is going to manage patil wadi..blah blah...in real time ..the whole family would hae gone into bitter depression ..instead we are shown scenes of suds and baaji fighting...and AS/NS ki LS...i mean wake up AS...ur son and daghter in law have been missing for quite some time and  ur reacting as if they have gone on some routine trip,..where is anxiety to search for them ..where is feeeling of missing ur son...the show has no logic and it just cannot portray real time emotions...
anyone can replace anyone..tomorrow  the entire PN clan and Baaji and Naku also can be replaced by any tom dick and harry...and those folks along with digu can start LCL 3,4,5,6...thats the message cvs are giving us.

Edited by testing9 - 20 May 2011 at 3:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-Wanderbugsub_rosaPrinsesse.Suvi

Go to top