Laagi Tujhse Lagan - Written Update 19th May, 2011 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

It's very nice...you can't tell who made it by my 'winking' smiley/emoticon πŸ˜†
You made it?
Thanks for the update Param. πŸ€—this is getting ridiculous by every passing episode. wow how original kidnapping track and so I guess Basti ka raja will save her. πŸ€’

here's a gift for u for doing the written update for the torture u have been put through. 😳 Ambar pe milte hai nishaan. 😍

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xgNCXN1Bs&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Param: Thanks for the brief update. I was going to skip it. Then saw it was the right length. What fun it must have been watching the episode.
My sentiments are similar to Fatty's. Right now I am waiting for post-IPL shows to launch so that I find a decent show atleast in those.

LOL..np Ksh. Yeah, Fatty put the feelings very aptly...we all just have one dua now...for the show to END. πŸ˜†  You are not going to watch the new Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar show on Sony...it's getting quite the hype...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Suvi7884

You made it?

Yep...it's one of my fav. signature from my collection πŸ˜† Really liked how it turned out...and they are both in one 'frame' πŸ˜†
Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Ritz-

Thanks for the update Param. πŸ€—this is getting ridiculous by every passing episode. wow how original kidnapping track and so I guess Basti ka raja will save her. πŸ€’

here's a gift for u for doing the written update for the torture u have been put through. 😳 Ambar pe milte hai nishaan. 😍

Omg...how SWEET of you...Gift taken with all due respect and treasured. πŸ€—
And what a scene you have picked...😍
Just sheer brilliance written all over it...when I first watched it, I didn't get the whole 'epicness' about it...only after reading the analysis did I really understand it's value...the more we say about this scene, the less it is...such a simple, genuine scene with Dutta going through a whole toll of emotions of trying to understand this new feeling inside him...trying to understand Nakku. Just love it...thank you so much. I feel like doing more crappy updates just for the sake of getting wonderful gifts like these 😳...ok just kidding. πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xgNCXN1Bs&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

thanks ritz for posting the video .. one of the most cherished memories
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

Yep...it's one of my fav. signature from my collection πŸ˜† Really liked how it turned out...and they are both in one 'frame' πŸ˜†
Hmm pretty and Dutta ki smile is so sweet😳
@Param - You may not know me from previous response posts to various threads but I am one of the original LTL1 addicts who do not come much to the forum anymore but when I do it is only to give support to the written updaters who have the courage to watch and then go through the torture to write about this current story, whatever it is now.  I see Ritz have been adding a treat scene for the updaters, I am sure it is a endearing thought of hers to give to you all.  I wish I could rewatch these scenes but it is quite difficult to revisit knowing that those memories of our beloved LTL1 were thrashed so horridly.  Thanks so much for taking the time to update which was done especially very well in summary as it spears the readers of the extra unthinkable thoughts.  It seems that you may be in the medical field of some kind as it appeared you enjoyed your psychology class today.  This will certainly come in handy with an attempt to turn off the emotions so that you will be able to tolerate watching and writing these updates, if you are to continue.  I will not always come to say thank you but know that I am doing just that even if I don't come or comment.  Aneesa Edited by nizam13 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nizam13

@Param - You may not know me from previous response posts to various threads but I am one of the original LTL1 addicts who do not come much to the forum anymore but when I do it is only to give support to the written updaters who have the courage to watch and then go through the torture to write about this current story, whatever it is now.  I see Ritz have been adding a treat scene for the updaters, I am sure it is a endearing thought of hers to give to you all.  I wish I could rewatch these scenes but it is quite difficult to revisit knowing that those memories of our beloved LTL1 were thrashed so horridly. Thanks so much for taking the time to update which was done especially very well in summary as it spears the readers of the extra unthinkable thoughts.  It seems that you may be in the medical field of some kind as it appeared you enjoyed your psychology class today.  This will certainly come in handy with an attempt to turn off the emotions so that you will be able to tolerate watching and writing these updates, if you are to continue.  I will not always come to say thank you but know that I am doing just that even if I don't come or comment.  Aneesa

Hey Aneesa...thank you for your kind words. And I am sure all the updaters appreciate all the support and love that the people of the forum give. It's very warming and encouraging when people like you put forth their kind words of acknowledgment. Yeah...it was very sweet of Ritz to add that treat to the thread. And don't give up...there are still few threads on the forum that are worth visiting and Vintage LTL, which is a sticky, is one of them...not sure if you have visited it already..but people like me who didn't have an opportunity of watching the show from beginning and discussing it with folks here are having a chance now...by watching episodes from the beginning...so feel free to join in as we have not gotten very far yet. 😊 I am not in the medical field but yes I find psychology very interesting especially if one is going to be working with people directly...it really comes in handy when dealing with people of different ethnicity and cultural backgrounds. But yeah visit the forum at your will and don't be discouraged...everything happens for a reason...maybe there is something good that is meant to happen behind all this...we just have to wait for it. Test of patience, you see. πŸ˜†
Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 12 years ago

thank you so much for posting this...such a wonderful scene and perfect setting for duttas inner realization of his love for naku...ohhh how i misss those good old ltl days...dutta waaahhh 😭😭😭😭😭
why why cvs..why u had to butcher such a precious thing...and give us this thrash..you should really have ended the show on mar 28th with a happy ending...
Edited by testing9 - 12 years ago
thanxxx hun..this show needs to end soon..god sooo boring and annoying..😑