Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Param
Yeah, I need to get back to Vintage, have caught up with the episodes...like Anu, I have such a sinking feeling when I watch LTL 1 that I cant get myself to re-watching and commenting...need to snap back to reality
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

Fatty ji commented on my update *faints* 😲 πŸ˜† Awww...thank you πŸ€—
Yeah...had loads of FUN doing the update after coming back from my class πŸ˜†...and you know what I learnt soemthing very interesting today related to psychology...PM session time? πŸ˜†

Word at Bold...this situation with us wanting a 'THE END' reminds me of the movie Guzaarish...the whole Euthanasia concept...LOVED that movie, btw.

I opened the forum and surprisingly the top post on the forum was by you πŸ˜† I read it and had to contribute with my impolite comments re: what is happening in this show 

Didn't watch Guzaarish (beautiful soundtrack, btw), but yes...THE END ke saath mere dil mein thannd pad jayegi πŸ˜† Though this is not the show we all watched, it irks me just to see that it's still on air way past its natural life and sensibility...if it ends, the closure will be whole and complete. 

The interesting thing related to psychology...shoot! And 'Euthanasia'...reminds me of one of my favourite House episodes...Informed Consent 😊
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

@ thanks for the update param,loved the last bit where the madhatter is being poisoned against that what ever he's called guy!

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: princess-sania

arghhh hateee themmm

u hate them..? fir toh i love them sania kuch karr
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

@ thanks for the update param,loved the last bit where the madhatter is being poisoned against that what ever he's called guy!

I hope she poisoned enough to beat black and blue like how she beat suds and supriya ...

I would love that 
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

OMG Param😲

It was ur turn to update todayπŸ˜•, i hope u had taken some precautionary measures beforing entering into this LCL world.U know how Srushti puts those skulls to warn us allπŸ˜†

Cann't comment anything for the episode.Nakku kitni baar kidnap hoti hai yaar.πŸ˜†
Oops its not Nakku any more,ye toh SAHIBA ka kidnap tha,so technically 1st time naaπŸ˜†
PW people are just like our eternal pendulum ASπŸ˜†,now they are bad mouthing her & PN people.πŸ˜•

But on a serious note,Dutta ki Patilwadi jis par woh raaja ki tarah raj karta tha,wahin par aaj uski family pe stones phenke jaa rahe hai

Thanks a lotπŸ‘πŸΌ for this update.Do let us know if u are alright after watching this episode.πŸ˜†

Lots of loveπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Pooja😊

Awww thanks Pooja πŸ€—
Yeah..I survived, I think. πŸ˜† You know at this point...yes, it hurts to see this happening to the show but I just bring on this feeling of numbness so that I don't get too affected by this...not good for the brains especially for students like me who needs to keep that precious organ for more valuable stuff. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

AS ko aur maro aur maro!! ooo!

Thanks btw

Hey..np. Nice Dutta Baaji sig there ;)

Originally posted by: neets_ltl

πŸ˜† Well, well, well. You stuck with Thursday's update? 🀣 What did you get yourself into??!! Jokes apart, ok, we kinda get the idea it's all gone pear shaped seriously, it seems like the end of an era now. Where there is no Dutta Bhao, the collapse and finger pointing was inevitable. Unfortunately, people depend on reassurances and if AS et al wasn't giving that, then they were gonna get stones chucked at them. Don't care what happens now. Not even surprised Baji got knocked out πŸ€” Was wondering why Naku's beauty is not an issue now that she is romaing around with gunde mawali? Hear hear, a certain creative! The key line is that Naku is a basti girl, added to the fact that her beauty is her curse- so we expect Naku's story to take over na? πŸ˜› Thanks for the update kuriye πŸ€—

Haan haan haso madam ji...you are a free bird now...laughter must be your new friend now :P
And Nakku (MV) is toh looking prettier than ever I noticed...she has nice kaajal and all...Was beauty one of the themes 😲...didn't catch on that. πŸ˜†  Your welcome kuriye and thanks for reading the update.πŸ€—
Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 12 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

Hey..np. Nice Dutta Baaji sig there ;)

Hmm nice hai na?' its so old that I've even forgotten who made itπŸ˜†
-sourire- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

Hey...np. Yeah the gunda was poisioning Sahiba's mind against Diggu...dunno how much of an effect that's going to have...nor do I care πŸ˜†
-sourire- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

Hmm nice hai na?' its so old that I've even forgotten who made itπŸ˜†

It's very nice...you can't tell who made it by my 'winking' smiley/emoticon πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Param: Thanks for the brief update. I was going to skip it. Then saw it was the right length. What fun it must have been watching the episode.
My sentiments are similar to Fatty's. Right now I am waiting for post-IPL shows to launch so that I find a decent show atleast in those.