Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan - Written Update 19th May, 2011

-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Everyone...Here is a short update for today's episode. Wouldn't force you all to ENJOY it :P

Scene 1: The five PN's are walking in some village and the villagers are looking at them wondering where Baaji is. They are bad mouthing NS and saying only Bhau was a good, genuine human being. Villagers giving taanje to AS for not being able to handle PW in Bhau's absence. Villagers talking about some poison selling dhanda that has ruined everyone's lives. Villagers pointing fingers on the PN's for destroying PW with the wrong stuff that has started lately. PN's try to justify and tell them that all this is an act of NS. Villagers throw stones at them and one of the the stone hits AS. Kishore tries to verbally fight the villagers. AS apologizing to the villagers. All the PN praying at the village mandir before leaving PW. AS promises to come back and restore PW.

Scene 2: Baaji sitting alone at some place, sleeping and thinking about the words that AS said to him. Sahiba playing hide and seek with her doll and the three kids. Baaji tries to sneak in to Nakku's house in the basti and calls out to Nakku. Diggu gets back home as well and calls out to the kids and tries to find Sahiba. Baaji finally finds Nakku and grabs her and asks her about her and Bhau's whereabouts. Nakku can't recognize Baaji. Baaji is shocked to see her in that state and the way she is calling the doll 'saab'. Someone hits Baaji, from behind, on his head. The gunda guy (Shyam) grabs the doll and teases Sahiba and lures her to the car to kidnap her. Diggu and the kids looking for Sahiba as well. Baaji wakes up and sees Nakku being kidnapped and runs after the car. Baaji gets on a bike and goes after them. One of the kid informs Diggu that Shyam's people have kidnapped Sahiba.

Precap:
Sahiba murmurring about Diggu and tells Shyam that Sahiba, Saab and Diggu are friends. Shyam poisoning Sahiba's mind against Diggu.
Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What CRAP πŸ˜† What a bunch of complainers these people of Patil Wadi are...agar apna kaam/dhanda sahi se nahi ho raha toh logon pe pathar marna shuru kardo! πŸ˜† Perfect mentality, wah πŸ‘ And 'Sahiba' got kidnapped...*gags* How very original, never before seen type of sutff this is, eh! :lol: 

Seriously? Why is this show not cratering itself into the ground with shame at how bad it is? πŸ˜† I have to tell myself, sabar ka phal meetha hota hai...ek na ek din toh THE END ki acchi khabar milegi πŸ˜›

Nice update, Param...I'm sure you enjoyed watching the BASTI in a leading role 
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
thnx 4 d update honey...oh n 4 bearingd the torture 4 us.x
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Short Crisp Update Param! I wish the serial makers would consider getting MR back or ending the crapfest sooner than later.
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thnks LuvPremeer4ever ..  for the update

I was wondering wht hapend ofcourse nothing worth watching the show is 6 feet under ...

so  villagers are now venting their anger at the 5 pns in banwas ,,,AS got hurt too ,she was the most  respected in her times ... sigh ...

Nakku  didnt recognize Bajji ,,i was scared abt this , shoot wht r they trying to do 😑

now kidnapped Nakku shall I say Sahiba  and hero hiralal will be running to  rescue the damsel in distress  ( they following anna's  kidnapping and Dutt a rescuing ... are they joking) 

Truly LCL you named it aptly is crap ,,now ,,,

but thnks for going thru the torture and upating

Raj

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG Param😲
It was ur turn to update todayπŸ˜•, i hope u had taken some precautionary measures beforing entering into this LCL world.U know how Srushti puts those skulls to warn us allπŸ˜†

Cann't comment anything for the episode.Nakku kitni baar kidnap hoti hai yaar.πŸ˜†
Oops its not Nakku any more,ye toh SAHIBA ka kidnap tha,so technically 1st time naaπŸ˜†
PW people are just like our eternal pendulum ASπŸ˜†,now they are bad mouthing her & PN people.πŸ˜•

But on a serious note,Dutta ki Patilwadi jis par woh raaja ki tarah raj karta tha,wahin par aaj uski family pe stones phenke jaa rahe hai

Thanks a lotπŸ‘πŸΌ for this update.Do let us know if u are alright after watching this episode.πŸ˜†

Lots of loveπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Pooja😊
-sourire- thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

What CRAP πŸ˜† What a bunch of complainers these people of Patil Wadi are...agar apna kaam/dhanda sahi se nahi ho raha toh logon pe pathar marna shuru kardo! πŸ˜† Perfect mentality, wah πŸ‘ And 'Sahiba' got kidnapped...*gags* How very original, never before seen type of sutff this is, eh! :lol: 

Seriously? Why is this show not cratering itself into the ground with shame at how bad it is? πŸ˜† I have to tell myself, sabar ka phal meetha hota hai...ek na ek din toh THE END ki acchi khabar milegi πŸ˜›

Nice update, Param...I'm sure you enjoyed watching the BASTI in a leading role 

Fatty ji commented on my update *faints* 😲 πŸ˜† Awww...thank you πŸ€—
Yeah...had loads of FUN doing the update after coming back from my class πŸ˜†...and you know what I learnt soemthing very interesting today related to psychology...PM session time? πŸ˜†

Word at Bold...this situation with us wanting a 'THE END' reminds me of the movie Guzaarish...the whole Euthanasia concept...LOVED that movie, btw.

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AS ko aur maro aur maro!! ooo!
Thanks btw
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Well, well, well. You stuck with Thursday's update? 🀣 What did you get yourself into??!! Jokes apart, ok, we kinda get the idea it's all gone pear shaped seriously, it seems like the end of an era now. Where there is no Dutta Bhao, the collapse and finger pointing was inevitable. Unfortunately, people depend on reassurances and if AS et al wasn't giving that, then they were gonna get stones chucked at them. Don't care what happens now. Not even surprised Baji got knocked out πŸ€” Was wondering why Naku's beauty is not an issue now that she is romaing around with gunde mawali? Hear hear, a certain creative! The key line is that Naku is a basti girl, added to the fact that her beauty is her curse- so we expect Naku's story to take over na? πŸ˜› Thanks for the update kuriye πŸ€—
Edited by neets_ltl - 12 years ago
-sourire- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

thnx 4 d update honey...oh n 4 bearingd the torture 4 us.x

Oh no problem...bearing torture is good in a way, helps test your patience πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Short Crisp Update Param! I wish the serial makers would consider getting MR back or ending the crapfest sooner than later.

Thanks Harshita...wasn't in the mood. So my updates are more crisp than the story, huh ? πŸ˜† Your comeback in Vintage is awaited, btw. πŸ˜† I think Fivr is going to start posting new episodes from this weekend...cuz everyone is up to 15 episodes by now.

Originally posted by: prncz

Thnks LuvPremeer4ever ..  for the update

I was wondering wht hapend ofcourse nothing worth watching the show is 6 feet under ...

so  villagers are now venting their anger at the 5 pns in banwas ,,,AS got hurt too ,she was the most  respected in her times ... sigh ...

Nakku  didnt recognize Bajji ,,i was scared abt this , shoot wht r they trying to do 😑

now kidnapped Nakku shall I say Sahiba  and hero hiralal will be running to  rescue the damsel in distress  ( they following anna's  kidnapping and Dutt a rescuing ... are they joking) 

Truly LCL you named it aptly is crap ,,now ,,,

but thnks for going thru the torture and upating

Raj

Thanks Raj...yes, all this indeed happened. Not a single character left that has not been brutally butchered...curtains for the show is all we await.

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 12 years ago