Mariola thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

HI.I am new here.. πŸ˜› this my first post in this forum. i am here to say that barun sobti aka shravan has made it to a new serials. πŸ‘ there are some other brilliant tv actors.whose serials finish long time ago.and they never got another chance ,even if the did a small role or a cameo .

and its only been few months sinse Baat hamari paki has ended .. and he got a role πŸ‘ what an achievment

he  has prooved that he is an amzaing actor, he is good at everything πŸ‘whether its comedy,romance,or drama. really liked him as shravan cant wait to see his new serail.

Thanks to BHPH for giving him such role in which he got a chance to show his skills . and i also think the same for ankita.. she is also amazing. i hope someone also sees her brilliant work

Thanks
Edited by Blizard - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Hello Blizard!

It's really nice to see such an appreciating post on Barun and Ankita. And yes, like you said, it really is a huge achievement for Barun to have bagged such a huge role in one of SP's show a couple of months after his previous one ended. Ankita and him are brilliant and extremely talented actors and I hope they achieve their goals and gather a huge fan following.

Welcome here! If you're a fan, do join us in their Fan Club as well. Here is the link:

Veni Vidi Vici - Fanclub of Ankita /Barun - SAAVAN

shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Blizard (sorry, don't know your name)
I am very glad to meet you😊 Welcome to the BHPH forum!! πŸ˜›
We all also agree on your post about Ankita and Barun very much. It's really great that Barun gets to be in another show. It's a really big opportunity for him, and he cannot miss it. Ankita and him are excellent actors!!!! They were excellent in acting out the roles in, BHPH. We miss them a lot and hope to see them again.
Thank you once again for joining the BHPH forum 😊 We hope to see you soon again.
Take care 😳

Thanks
sunaina02 thumbnail
I secoond others to welcome you here and also to AB FC . Jahnvi has given the link .

You have very nicely summarized Baruns achievement.
πŸ‘

Ankita is also a very talented actress and will sure bag a good role soon.

Together they were just delicious !!! Were'nt they !!!!

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Blizard!

Welcome hereπŸ€—πŸ€— very nicely written about Barun...totally agree with each and every word of yours...

Hopefully Ankita too will bag a good role soon as she too is an equally talented actress...
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hii blizard.. welcum to forum.. Agree with each n every word.. the character shravan is his turning point... it gave him a lead role in SP show, not to forget he was even offered for lead role in luteri dulhann. (i m grateful he didnt do it though) ankita is equally talented.. i just wish she gets a nice role as well..

btw join saavan fan club...
gudia7 thumbnail
Hi guys, i sent msg to Barun on FB and he replied me today... looking to me it's not fake id...I am totally confused please help me...
gudia7 thumbnail
Barun replied me again and told me that she(in his profile picture) is his wife and her name is Pashmeen and also he told me that he is not much sure about Ankita may be she is working with sony again in new serial...
gudia7 thumbnail
IPKKND is starting on 30th may...
Mariola thumbnail
Thanks everyone
Will join the fanclub