Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

ll~~MOTW~~ll Mahapurush of the week ~~ Zennn~~ll (Page 7)

The_May_Rose IF-Stunnerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
@Zenny - PartyDancingHug...Big smileEvil SmileLOL...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamaspurvi08.Dilwale.

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
PartyCongrats ZenParty...Love to see you here !!

Looking forward to your grilling and baking .!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
OS on yasharan mentioning the word 'safety pin' as part of a task delegated by rooj:

"shonali", yashashri yelled as she came out of her make-up room and made her way towards where karan, khushboo and rushad were sitting, waiting for the next shot to take place.

karan was busy texting away on his cell phone, while rushad talked to his wife on his mobile. Khushboo, who was enjoying a quick coffee, looked up and was surprised to see yashashri without make-up, earrings and the magalsootram, in short sans all the props she usually adorned for her khanak avatar.

"yashu!", she almost yelled. "why haven't you gotten ready yet? we are supposed to shoot the scene in like 5 minutes! you know na how the new director gets when one of us delays the shoot. what's up?"

"it's my cat Mo!" yashashri said. "the little shaitaan was playing with my costume's duppata and made this huge tear in it. see? and now i can't find the dress designer (shonali) anywhere!

"can't you change costumes?", karan suddenly spoke up.

"karan, didn't you hear what i just said? i can't! shonali is nowhere to be found and i don't have a back up dress in my room. where were you?"

"sorry! i was texting!" karan shrugged.

"as usual!", yashashri said.

"hey! excuse me! who stays on the phone 24/7 around here?" (karan)

"i don't! you think and say that i do but you are the one who's always fumbling with your mobile and can be seen doing it too!" (yashashri)

"just like you always say that i am the biggest prankster on the sets but in fact it's you who's spared no one!" (karan)

"yeah! just like you always keep saying i talk too much and then barely let me speak in our joint interviews!" (yashashri)

"really! well just like you... (karan)

"okkkayy! you guys! hold on! i am sorry did we start shooting the scene while i was talking on the phone? coz you two are bickering away exactly like shanak at the moment. are you guys in character?" rushad who had ended his call, made an attempt at a joke.

karan and yashashri looked at him. neither laughed. rushad gave a "tough crowd" kindda expression and got busy with his phone again.

"can we focus on the problem at hand please? khushboo said. "yashu, come with me to my trailer.i have a whole box of safety pins
with me, for my saris and all. i'll fold your dupatta and pin it to your kameez. no one would be able to see the tear. not even RBO's over analytical fans." LOL

as both girls headed towards boo's room,

"btw yashashri", karan called from behind them. "i hate cats!"

"that's ok karan!" yashashri replied, "i love dogs!" Wink

THE END.

happy rooj? that's about as steamy as this OS is gonna get! LOL!

Edited by zennnn - 20 May 2011 at 2:03pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123angel_9dishbhan-mesmerised--SYS-iluvmanarHawa-HawaiisimikrMFRanjiniOlicityFanRB81rooj-iBraveheartsThe_May_Roseshanakyasharan

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
@ Zenny,

I told you not to be a safety pin!!! No Im not happy...Make me happier...give me something moreROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81.Dilwale.

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

@ Zenny,

I told you not to be a safety pin!!! No Im not happy...Make me happier...give me something moreROFL

sorry dude! you gave me a task and i completed it! and madam! you should not have told me to write one using the word 'safety pin'! now deal with it! Tongue

on a serious note, i wouldn't know how to write a steamy one even if i wanted. i haven't read a romance novel in my life. i tried a couple of times but couldn't proceed beyond the first few chapters! LOL

Edited by zennnn - 20 May 2011 at 10:10am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80-mesmerised--SYS-purvi08RB81rooj-i

Bravehearts IF-Sizzlerz
Bravehearts
Bravehearts

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
@zenny wahtw as taht that wasnt hot at all what was taht me too im nt happy try soemthing diffrent

.Dilwale.

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krock

@zenny wahtw as taht that wasnt hot at all what was taht me too im nt happy try soemthing diffrent

anki! tum logo ko kya ho gaya hai? mein kis angle se tum sab ko 'steamy' aur 'romantic' lagti hoon?! LOL

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
@ Safety pin

No wonder you lack the ABC of romance and not able to depict Chemistry from "chemistry"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

mere ko nahi pata I want a good and better romanchic OS...ask your twinoo for help...she is sooo good at it

Boring atma!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81.Dilwale.

Go to top