Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

   
Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

ll~~MOTW~~ll Mahapurush of the week ~~ Zennn~~ll (Page 21)

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Joined: 13 January 2006
Posts: 10688

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Oh goooddd!!!!!...Zen is still MOTWBig smileEvil SmileLOL...
 
I guess you know what my Task 2 isLOL...Sorry ZenROFL...



i hate you!!! Angry daffa ho! i should have assigned the 'terminator' toy to you instead of veena! hmph! Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-RB81-Veena-

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Joined: 09 January 2007
Posts: 13493

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oye don't you dare put KSG with Yashu!!!!

Bakiyon ka pata nahi, I will def. kill you and give you more tasks woman!!!

Now where the hell is my OS?

If ur not bout to give me one I'll assign you more stuff till u agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-RB81.Dilwale.

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Joined: 13 January 2006
Posts: 10688

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oye don't you dare put KSG with Yashu!!!!

Bakiyon ka pata nahi, I will def. kill you and give you more tasks woman!!!

Now where the hell is my OS?

If ur not bout to give me one I'll assign you more stuff till u agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



agai meri jaan ki dushman?! D'ohi am working on one for veenz and kari right now. will post it in a bit. yours i am saving for later. you know the best for the last! Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-RB81rooj-i

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 24916

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennn

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Oh goooddd!!!!!...Zen is still MOTWBig smileEvil SmileLOL...
 
I guess you know what my Task 2 isLOL...Sorry ZenROFL...



i hate you!!! Angry daffa ho! i should have assigned the 'terminator' toy to you instead of veena! hmph! Tongue
 
 
No, I perfere the pramTongue...ROFL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-RB81

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 24916

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by zennn

o sunti ho shaan ki maa! ooo shaan ki maa!! rofl!

may! RBO's ranking is down again and i am the MOTW. i am hoping you won't torture me by asking me to comment on a million articles and all? Embarrassed
 

Oiye!!...Shaan ki maa hogi tuROFL...
 
And since you ask...You can comment on all the articles nowApproveTongue...
 
 
 
 
Besht of luckLOLEvil SmileROFL...
 
@Rooj - Did you like my tasks?LOL


Edited by The_May_Rose - 24 May 2011 at 1:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-RB81.Dilwale.rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Joined: 09 January 2007
Posts: 13493

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennn




agai meri jaan ki dushman?! D'ohi am working on one for veenz and kari right now. will post it in a bit. yours i am saving for later. you know the best for the last! Tongue

What dushman? what jaan? lmao...meri jaan ka kya? Kamini!LOL j/k...

and liar liar pants on fire!!!!! I'll grill you more if u don't write it!!!! and for the rest of ur life even after MOTW is done!LOL

in fact im coming with more after my nap!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-RB81.Dilwale.The_May_Rose

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Joined: 09 January 2007
Posts: 13493

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Oiye!!...Shaan ki maa hogi tuROFL...
 
And since you ask...You can comment on all the articles nowApproveTongue...
 
 
 
 
Besht of luckLOLEvil SmileROFL...
 
@Rooj - Did you like my tasks?LOL


I love it May!!!

In fact I will comment too!!!! lmao

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-RB81The_May_Rose

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Joined: 13 January 2006
Posts: 10688

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
edited.


Edited by zennnn - 24 May 2011 at 2:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*||*Member Of The Week [3]*||*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: Tomiko   Replies: 87   Views: 6949

Tomiko 87 6949 19 August 2010 at 3:48am by Dancingdoll
~LD for the week~Badda Rangbi Rangi Hai !!

2 3

Author: -Veena-   Replies: 19   Views: 2095

-Veena- 19 2095 15 August 2010 at 4:13pm by nikita_88
Yashshris IF rankings this week Great work by fans

Author: destinylove   Replies: 4   Views: 927

destinylove 4 927 11 August 2010 at 3:35pm by kubare
*||*Member Of The Week [2]*||*

2 3 4 5

Author: Tomiko   Replies: 38   Views: 4256

Tomiko 38 4256 09 August 2010 at 9:19pm by blackdaughter
~LD of the week~ Rang Hara Bhara Green!~

Author: -Veena-   Replies: 8   Views: 1146

-Veena- 8 1146 09 August 2010 at 5:38pm by The_May_Rose

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index