Rang Badalti Odhani

ll~~MOTW~~ll Mahapurush of the week ~~ Zennn~~ll - Page 24

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rooj-i

Task#1:

1. Write a Hot, romantic and steamy OS on Shanak with the following five props: Jhaadu, Phone, Pillow, Flowers, and Teddy bear.

she was on a cleaning spree since morning. she had been too busy with familial obligations the past few days and the house had gone neglected. she was home alone today and decided to make the most of this opportunity. she was done with vacuuming the carpets and dusting and was now busy sweeping the tile floors with a jhaadu. she had her hair tied back in a low ponytail to keep it out of her face while she worked. it was already
12:00 in the afternoon and she had not even started preparing anything for lunch yet. suddenly she heard the doorbell.

'uff! iss waqt kaun hai?' she threw the jhaadu down in frustration, untied her dupatta from her waist and went to get the door. as soon as she opened it, her mouth hung open in surprise.

'aap?! aap abhi...aapne tu kaha tha k aap shaam ko aayen gey.'

he stood there smiling dressed in a half sleeves shirt, pants and a tie. he made a face when she said this.

'kamaal hai! mujhe laga tum mere surprise se khush ho gi liken tum ho ke...'

'oho! aisi koi baat nahi hai. iss waqt mein ghar ki safaii mein lagi hoi thi. poora ghar bikhra parha hai. khana bhi nahi banaya abhi tak. khud bhi boori halat ho rahi hai. aap aane se pehle phone kar ke hi bata dete.'

'kya yaar! agar bata deta tu phir surprise thori na reh jata. acha choro yeh sab aur aao mere saat betho yahan thoori dere kay liye.' he said leading her towards the living room sofa.

'mujhe kam se kam mun haat tu dho lene dijiye. bohot uljhan ho rahi hai.'

'baad mein. pehle tum meri baat suno. aao betho.' they sat together on the couch.

'haan. ab kahiye. kya hai.' she said a little irritated.

'aaj subah jab mein ghar se nikla na, tu shaam ko tumse milne k baare mein hi sochta raha. phir socha, intezaar kyun karna. tumhari bohot yaad aa rahi thi tu decide kiya abhi hi chalta hoon.'

'yeh kya baat hoi? aap tu aise keh rahe ho jaise pata nahi hum kab se na mile hoon. har waqt saat hi tu hote hein. aap bhi na.'

'acha theek hai. tumhe koi parwa nahi hai na tu mein waapas chala jata hoon aur shaam ko phir aa jaon ga. yehi chati ho na tum?' he responded a little annoyed.

'ek tu aap har baat par naraaz ho jate ho. waise bhi ab waapas jane ka fayda? ab tu app aa hi gaye hein...mazak kar rahi hoon mein mazak.'

'tum bhi na. acha poocho gi nahi iss gift bag mein kya hai?

'mere liye kuch hai hai?'

'Nahi mere liye hai. of'course tumhare liye hai yaar. Ab khol k dekho jaldi se.'

She opens the gift bag and takes out a white teddy bear which has the words 'I Love You' inscribed in red letters across its bulging tummy.

'aahh. Kitna pyara hai yeh.  Aap...'

'Aur bhi kuch hai. pehle who bhi dekho'

She puts her hand back excitedly inside the bag and takes out a fuzzy hot pink pillow.

'Yeh.' she giggles. 'Is ka mein kya karoon gi? yeh tu...nahi mera matlab hai bohot acha hai. mujhe bohot acha laga'

'Waise ek aur surprise abhi baki hai. he says with a dramatic effect.'

'Kya?' she is curious.

'Aankhen bund karo pehle.'

'Liken kyuuun?'

'Bus bund karo na please.' then after some few seconds she hears him say 'Ab kholo.'

she opens her eyes to find him holding a bouquet of red roses in front of her. She gives a wide smile, says nothing and take it.

'Yeh sab'''aapne mere liye...aap bohot ache hein aap ko pata hai na.'

'Haan who tu hai liken meine tumhe itne saare gifts diye, badle mein mujhe kya mile ga.'

'Matlab?' she asks though she knows well what he means.

'Matlub...ek hug ya phir ek kiss.

'Ji nahi bilkul nahi''.mujhe bohot kaam hai. pehle hi in sab k chakkar mein ghar bikhra hi reh gaya hai.'

'Koi kaam nahi hai...gift tu mein le kar rahoon ga.'

then as if on cue, karan slowly takes yashashri in his arms. she blushes and puts her left hand on his chest near his collar. he caresses her right cheek slowly and brings his face closer to her's and...

'Cut! Great shot you two! Chalo now let's break for a bit, phir scene ek baar dobaara karte hein' the director of RBO shouts. karan takes out his phone as yashashri runs towards her vanity room to check on her three kittens.

πŸ€£πŸ˜›πŸ€£

rooj! you wanted romantic na? here's your romantic OS with yasharan...BUT in character as shanak! itne cheesy dialogues aur scenes usually shanak kay hi hote hein! LOL!

Task #2:

2. Write a Yasharan romantic OS with your Twin in it. Make sure she witness Yasharan romannce.

oh! did i forget to mention? yummy visited the sets on the day the above mentioned scene was being shot. she witnessed 'yasharan in action' first hand! πŸ˜ƒ lucky girl!

Edited by zennnn - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Zenny

Wow  !

I loved ur OS  (read WIT) !
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
u cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zenny if i really could kill u i would now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
 u meano u call this hot:( i hate u...i as like yeh ladki garma garam likhegi n here i c u fool senti ppl like me:(
.Dilwale. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya_cool_123

@ Zenny

Wow  !

I loved ur OS  (read WIT) !

lol what's WIT? as in wit?
.Dilwale. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shanakyasharan

u cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zenny if i really could kill u i would now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭
 u meano u call this hot:( i hate u...i as like yeh ladki garma garam likhegi n here i c u fool senti ppl like me:(

πŸ˜†πŸ€—πŸ˜†

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes

wit

I love the way u are tadpaofying people !

He he !
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good use of imagination and smart but Ugh!!!!

Daffa ho! Im not complementing now! 

roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Zennny...kya khoob likha hain!Yumna wala part was hilarious!
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
zenny.. loveeed ur OS.. totally cutee😳
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
dost dost naa raha pyaar pyaar naa raha zindagi humein tera eitbaat naaa raha eitbaar naa raha😭😭😭