Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Zenny
Okay seriously
WHY do people have a hard time believing me??
I don't give such compliments faltu mein!
Urgh.

And ShaNak came in because I found you because of ShaNak so umm I thought I owed it to themπŸ˜ƒ
And YES I KNOW they are fictional.What do you take me for *rolls eyes*
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

tujhe mein rab dikhta hai zenny mein kya karu:)

my little task:)

tell me abt yrself in one parah:) n tell me wat does love mean to u:)

i love to Read (it's more like a passion rather than a hobby), watch travel shows and documentaries, watch and collect classic and foreign language films. i am a very private person. there are very few people who know me well or the real me. i have never been to bed without reading a page or two out of a book or magazine in my whole life lol. i am quite boring actually. i am i guess what you would call a nerd and the only time i really let go of myself and enjoy is when i am in the company of my friends, babies or animals.i am a fiercely loyal friend and have utmost respect for people who are genuine and honest. i can't stand cunning and 'too smart for their own good' types as well as hypocrites. don't like them, don't respect them. i am extremely uncomfortable with praise about myself and wonder at people who do constant jaap about their own person day in and day out LOL.

regarding your second question, yummy asked me a similar one, so i'll answer both your and her's together 😊

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SYS-

@Zenny

Okay seriously
WHY do people have a hard time believing me??
I don't give such compliments faltu mein!
Urgh.

And ShaNak came in because I found you because of ShaNak so umm I thought I owed it to themπŸ˜ƒ
And YES I KNOW they are fictional.What do you take me for *rolls eyes*

rofl! sorry re! actually you are one of the few members who have asked me Q's or given me tasks other than about shanak or yasharan, isliye i was like,' chalo yahan bhi shanak shuru! kill me! πŸ˜†
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
u love babies.lol me too i know who doesnt but wen i spend time wid them its d bestest feeling too:)
AzaraA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey zenn dear many many congrats ...i dun have to mention y ... :)

enjoy your week dear ...

luv zara
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Zee..

I am looking around for the OS babe'

LMAOOO @ the terminator.. 'I'll be baaack' rolfing!

Awww @ Coffee' there can be nothing else.. I loveee  my coffee and i love coffee icecream!!

Looks like so much fun here..

Chaal I am looking for the OS.. before someone comes to my desk I want to read it.. LOL!

PS:
Lovee the OS.. danng you for getting Ksg in for the cameo.. and wow you actually marroed a dig at him!!!!

Haha.. but it was fun! Thanks Zee.. enjoyed reading it.. you think 'Yashu and Karan' will go out on a date.. ?? Huuumm for us to think for them to work it out! :D
Edited by -Veena- - 12 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Veena-

Zee..

I am looking around for the OS babe'

LMAOOO @ the terminator.. 'I'll be baaack' rolfing!

Awww @ Coffee' there can be nothing else.. I loveee  my coffee and i love coffee icecream!!

Looks like so much fun here..

Chaal I am looking for the OS.. before someone comes to my desk I want to read it.. LOL!

PS:
Lovee the OS.. danng you for getting Ksg in for the cameo.. and wow you actually marroed a dig at him!!!!

Haha.. but it was fun! Thanks Zee.. enjoyed reading it.. you think 'Yashu and Karan' will go out on a date.. ?? Huuumm for us to think for them to work it out! :D

@bold: rofl @ the dig! it is true though, isn't it? in fact most of the facts mentioned in my OSs are! lol!

dude! i don't think anything like that! actually i am very neutral regarding yasharan. kari, rooj and vats practically coerced me into writing an OS on them πŸ˜† they tu even wanted me to make it all 'hot' and 'steamy' rofl!

Edited by zennnn - 12 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh goooddd!!!!!...Zen is still MOTWπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†...

I guess you know what my Task 2 isπŸ˜†...Sorry Zen🀣...
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Oh goooddd!!!!!...Zen is still MOTWπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†...

I guess you know what my Task 2 isπŸ˜†...Sorry Zen🀣...

i hate you!!! 😑 daffa ho! i should have assigned the 'terminator' toy to you instead of veena! hmph! πŸ˜›
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oye don't you dare put KSG with Yashu!!!!

Bakiyon ka pata nahi, I will def. kill you and give you more tasks woman!!!

Now where the hell is my OS?

If ur not bout to give me one I'll assign you more stuff till u agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!