ll~~MOTW~~ll Mahapurush of the week ~~ Zennn~~ll - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!
Lets go live in a book shop together!
Or better yet-retirement plan for us: Open the most amazing and inviting bookshop EVER!!!
Sigh.
*goes into daydream mode*

Anywayyy
I loved your answers! You're so smart man.I feel all stupid
Especially loved your foreign films wala answer! I am totally going to expand my horizons in that direction.I've only ever seen one French film(Loved it by the way) and I thought the continuous having to focus on the dialogues took away from the complete package on the first viewing...But I guess one needs practice for that.

And hello woman
You forgot to answer my last wala question! 

Okay my next bunch of questions around that elusive phenomenon: LOVE
Do you think the concept of love is fact or fantasy?Or something in between the two?Please elaborate.
What in your view would be the most perfect relationship?
What is it, in your opinion, that made ShaNak fall in love with each other?

P.S: Did you know that The Alchemist was actually inspired by an Arabic story? I so want to read the original-in Arabic! 

Grt Os bud.Really gud..practicality does helps a lot.and.dats wat i lyk abt you!remember our tete ovr pm sme tym bck!besides i hv gven up on grilling you!lol..so enjoy d hot seat..*hugs*
Originally posted by vatsalya

Zennie yaar!!

Atleast KSG ke saath fling toh dikhana tha Yashu ka!!🤣🤣

Side actor ka role de diya!🤣🤣

uh...vats. have you ever played a game called 'dodge the ball'? so...yeah. baki khud hi samajh lo! 😛😉

and madam! if i had given KSG a prime role ya yashu k saat uska fling dekhathi na, tu sab se pehle rooj and you would have come after me with a danda! no don't deny it! you know you would have!
jitna you guys are touchy about karan na, tu i decided to play it safe on the KSG front rather than put my life in jeopardy LOL!
Originally posted by zennn

uh...vats. have you ever played a game called 'dodge the ball'? so...yeah. baki khud hi samajh lo! 😛😉

and madam! if i had given KSG a prime role ya yashu k saat uska fling dekhathi na, tu sab se pehle rooj and you would have come after me with a danda! no don't deny it! you know you would have!
jitna you guys are touchy about karan na, tu i decided to play it safe on the KSG front rather than put my life in jeopardy LOL!

Oh god. 
I liked it rey!! I wanted Yashu to have a fling with KSG cuz I like him!!

And srsly I wouldnt really mind Yashu saying no to karan to go with KSG ðŸ˜³

OS tha yaar!! Aapke OSs mein we dont mind not getting Yasharan...
Loved Your Os Zenny !

Aage ki kahaani

I ll take it !

He he

@vattie

chup be! shhh! khud bhi mare gi aur mujhe bhi marwaye gi. btw, doesn't KSG have a girlfriend or fiancee or something? i saw him with her on JDJ.

@priya

thanks LOL! and on taking the story forward; smart girl! 😃

Originally posted by zennn

@vattie

chup be! shhh! khud bhi mare gi aur mujhe bhi marwaye gi. btw, doesn't KSG have a girlfriend or fiancee or something? i saw him with her on JDJ.

@priya

thanks LOL! and on taking the story forward; smart girl! 😃

Hoga bhi toh who cares? ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
he himself doesnt!! ðŸ˜†
@vats

😆

@purvi

thanks yaar! you are sweet.

@deeps

thanks bud! hugs!

@bones

lol thanks for showing mercy on me!
Edited by zennnn - 12 years ago
tujhe mein rab dikhta hai zenny mein kya karu:)

my little task:)

tell me abt yrself in one parah:) n tell me wat does love mean to u:)
Originally posted by -SYS-

OMG!
Lets go live in a book shop together!
Or better yet-retirement plan for us: Open the most amazing and inviting bookshop EVER!!!
Sigh.
*goes into daydream mode* lol! jokes apart, that's totally on my to-do list for the future IA 😊

Anywayyy
I loved your answers! You're so smart man.I feel all stupid uh...okay. that somehow doesn't sound convincing! LOL
Especially loved your foreign films wala answer! I am totally going to expand my horizons in that direction.I've only ever seen one French film(Loved it by the way) and I thought the continuous having to focus on the dialogues took away from the complete package on the first viewing...But I guess one needs practice for that.

And hello woman
You forgot to answer my last wala question! kya! which one? sorry re! let me check. duffer hon mein bhi!

Okay my next bunch of questions around that elusive phenomenon: LOVE
Do you think the concept of love is fact or fantasy?Or something in between the two?Please elaborate.
What in your view would be the most perfect relationship?
What is it, in your opinion, that made ShaNak fall in love with each other?

good questions again, except the last one LOL! aise questions ke beech mein suddenly shanak kahan se aa gaye? you do realize that they are a fictional couple right? 😛😆 i'll answer your questions baad mein araam se coz i wanna answer in detail.

P.S: Did you know that The Alchemist was actually inspired by an Arabic story? I so want to read the original-in Arabic!