Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Good Mooorrrning!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ...

I feel like saying Good Maaarrrning πŸ˜†...It feels so good to talkπŸ˜ƒ...Yeh line soonee huwi lagti haiπŸ˜•πŸ˜†...Anyway, would love to stay, but I think my Mum will murder meπŸ˜†...

Love to all and see you later...

P.S. Just because I have started to talk doesn't mean you should stop posting on the articles...We had an increase in rank this week, but we have to maintain it!πŸ˜ƒ...See you laterπŸ€—...
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zennn

@Rooj

uff meri maa. balke karan ki maa. ek kaam karo. when you ask me questions na, tu also PM me your desired answers at the same time. i'll copy and paste them under your questions! tabhi satisfied hon gi aap! don't be a faltu woman! bleh!

did i write perky? i meant to say self obsessed! rofl! must have mixed it up! πŸ˜›

Lmao...u do know Im never satisfied coz I like pestering the loved ones...so deal with it...lmao

especially with MOTW I am not satisfied at all...i love, love grilling!!!

Oye mere ko faltu mat bolo! lol

as for perky and self-obsessed...again a bad prediction! I am not self-obsessed agar hoti na then i'll be talking bout myself all the time. I just don't like to bad mouth people so I give examples of myself or give stuff bout my life instead of making others feel bad. 

@ namooona:

what voyeur? dude u get front row seat to see ur dream! I wud die to have that. 
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@rooj

Ya Khudaya! pehle tu khud you asked me to list 10 bad things about you. i said i could only think of four. then you were unhappy and said that i should have come up with 10. and then when you read the 4 bad things i actually wrote, you aren't happy with those either! aisa question poocha hi kyun ladki? rooj, tum sach mein mujhe pagal kar do gi!lol!

acha, ab stop bothering me. i have a million OSs to write as well as 25 random facts about myself for yummy. And we have guests for the weekend!
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@zenny tu rona dhona mat suru kar ok u have to gut ke baad rest main ikhna ok🀣
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*Hands on waist*

Where is the OS?  

Weekend wala?

I am on prowl missy!🀣
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations Zennn for being MOTW ! πŸ˜Š

I'm known for assigning OS's but for some reason seeing the attack that these lot are doing on you I will have mercy and not do so πŸ˜† and thats REALLY generous coming from me πŸ˜†

Cant wait for your OS πŸ˜ƒ
.Dilwale. thumbnail

Karishma asked me to write an OS on yasharan where they both kind of 'confess' to each other *rolls eyes* lol.

She also asked me to write one on yashu and KSG as their real selves and where both are shown to be friends.

Then anki asked me to write one which included yashu, karan and KSG.

I view the above three concepts as more or less relative to each other, so i decided to combine them and create one OS based on the three (it's also because i am a smart and lazy a** lol).

For you guys, pagli and anki!

"Hey! yash!" KSG called yashashri, as she made her way towards the studio door after pack-up, done with the shooting for the day.

"Yeah?" Yashashri replied a bit unsure. "you mean me right"

"Yeah I meant you." KSG smiled. "It's ok if I call you that though, right? I mean we have been working together for a couple of months now and your real name is kindda looong." He joked.

"Haha! Yeah it's fine." yashashri laughed. "Very few people call me yashashri anyways. My friends call me pearl and my fans and co-stars have always called me yashu. They all probably thought my name was way too long and complicated to pronounce as well."

"Really? Haha! Well, I'll call u yash! It sounds cooler! Kya kehti ho?"

"it does." yashu agreed, "But you see, the name of RBO's producer was Yash Patnaik. So if everyone had called me yash as well, tu phir bohot confusion ho jata."

"Haha! Haan yeh tu hai. tu yash ya yashu? Theek hai?"

"Yeah!"

"You heading home?" KSG asked.

"Yeah. Well not right away. Rushali...Rushali Arora. You know her right? She played my sasu ma in odhani. she's invited the whole odhani cast for dinner at her house tonight. It's her birthday. I am headed there."

"Oh! Sorry yaar. Then I should not delay you any further. chalo tum jao. Will see you tomorrow."

"No it's ok. See you tomorrow. Take care. Bye."

"Bye. Have fun!"

"Thanks! Bye!"

LATER...

It was 10:00 pm and rushali's birthday party was in full swing. Everyone was having a gala time. Yashashri sat in one corner of the living room talking to shivani and rucha, with rushali's Persian cat 'Soul' in her lap. rushali's other cat 'Sin' was lying on the floor nearby. Yashu could see karan, rushad and yash patnaik standing close to the TV, watching the Aus vs. India One Day match and trying to hear what the commentator was saying above all the noise that surrounded them. If felt great to see all her old co-stars again. They were all really sweet people and they used to have such funs on the sets. The pranks they all played on each other! Suddenly, she saw karan making towards where she was sitting. both of them had arrived one after the the other at the party and had greeted each other with a casual side hug earlier.

"Hi again!" Karan said.

"Hi!" Yashu replied smiling.

"Sooo what's up? How have you been?" karan asked, "enjoying working in your new show?"

"I am good! thanks! Yeah very much. Shuru shuru mein tu I missed all you guys and the odhani sets too much but I am having a lot of fun now. The story and characters are great and all my co-stars are really friendly. It's good fun."

"that's good. and how's KSG as a co-star?" Karan asked with a smile.

"He's really nice actually", yashu smiled. "I had met him once before at a party while Odhani was still on air and he was very pleasant to me then as well. He's quite friendly and easy going. We get along well."

"You do know he's famous for being a casonova right?" Karan joked, "Kahin aisa na ho that one of these days we read in the papers about how the two of you were spotted together or something." he gave a small laugh.

"Shut up!" yashu giggled. She was not offended in the least. She was used to karan pulling her leg. she'd been a victim of far worse jokes of his. "Btw, he has never dated any of his co-stars, and he had three different ones during the three years that DMG aired! So I think I'll be fine."

"No seriously! It could happen! Think about it!" karan teased her again.

"Karan, I said na it's all good. don't worry. Can we change the topic please? How's kuku uncle?" yashu asked.

"He's great. He told me you guys talk over twitter sometimes?"

"Haha yeah. Very rarely though. Waise, it's great to see everyone again today hai na? bohot maza aa raha hai." yashu said looking around the room full of people from the cast and crew of odhani.

"Yeah", karan agreed, "It does feel nice though khushboo and I meet quite often." he paused for a bit and then added, "Uh...yashashri, would you...you know...like to go out for dinner sometime? You know just to catch up and all."

"Dinner?" yashu asked surprised, "as in with you and khushboo and everyone else? Sure. That'd be great."

"Yeah...we could do that too. But actually i was thinking more like just the two of us? or you know what...there could be some other people as well...i don't know...what do you think?"

"Ummm...uh", yashu replied a little reluctantly, "yeah sure...but let's invite everyone else too...it'd be more fun that way."

"Haha! The two of us can have dinner alone yaar. We are friends. It's not a big deal."

"Umm...yeah I know. But you know how I am na...i am a bit conscious regarding the whole privacy thing and...well...you know what I mean...and that would almost seem like a date! *mock gasps* "wait! you are not asking me out are you?" yashu asked with a mischievous grin suddenly.

"Haha! Very funny! don't worry it's not a date...but listen, i understand that you may not be comfortable. how about at my house then? that way you can meet my dad as well." karan suggested.

"Pata hai! that'd be wonderful", yashu said excitedly. "Or we could have it in my apartment. Though my roommate would be the one cooking dinner''..i tu seldom cook and don't know how to properly either. Or maybe we could order something in?"

"Yeah! definitely! We could do that too. So phir final ho gaya na. your house or mine. Let's work out or schedules and I'll give you a call and we can decide the day?

"Yeah sure, that sounds great."

Both of them suddenly fell silent after that. Somewhere, somehow, they both realized that they had just agreed to go out on a date with each other but neither was willing or ready to acknowledge it yet. They both kept telling themselves that it was just dinner with a friend and nothing more. Hell! There would probably be other people there. His family, if the dinner is at his house and her roommate if it's at her's. so technically or officially, it could not be called a date. But then, it wasn't really 'dinner with a friend' either, was it? Or maybe it was just that. Whatever it was, both of them were doing something like this together for the first time and that in itself indicated a subtle change in the dynamic of their friendship. It was best to go with the flow and not read too much into it, both decided. Let's see what happens.

"Waise yashashri", karan broke the silence. "i am still hoping that the both of us could go out for dinner alone sometime...in the future?" he asked tentatively.

"Yeah...well..." yashu said a little hesitant. "let's see how this dinner goes. We may end up arguing during it and a think it's a really bad idea," yashu laughed, "So let us see first."

"hmmm...yeah. Ok. let's see how it goes and then we can take it from there. yeah?"

"Yes." yashu smiled and nodded.

"Karan! Yashu!" Rushali called from the other side of the room. "Come over to the dining table all of you. I am about to serve dinner in a bit.

Yashu put 'soul' down and reached for her handbag while karan rested his glass on a side table nearby. As they both got up to make their way towards the dinner table;

"So yashashri...it's on then?" πŸ˜‰

"yes karan...it's on." πŸ˜‰

(The rest ladies, i leave to your imagination. you can take their tale forward in whichever direction you like. i am fortunately or unfortunately a very practical person and also a non-romantic lol. if the OS had been about shanak and dr. armaan let's say, tu maybe i would have played around with the characters and story a bit more. but since we are talking about yasharan here and not shanak, so i have tried to keep it as realistic as possible without going overboard in any sense. hope i haven't disappointed you guys too much 😊)

Edited by zennnn - 12 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
first let me say yr a big big big cheat zenny...hmph i hate u...:(

secondly i loved loved loved d os...idff n fun but its no confession zenny n i really hate u fr tht...go away...lol
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

first let me say yr a big big big cheat zenny...hmph i hate u...:(

secondly i loved loved loved d os...idff n fun but its no confession zenny n i really hate u fr tht...go away...lol

lol! kari! i am not a cheat! i am just really smart! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† just kidding! yaar, they did confess! in a way! very subtle it was. like i said, it's about real people and real life and life's not a fairytale, thus i conceived and wrote the OS in this manner and did not make it all mushy and dramatic and romance novel-ish.

waise, i love it you when you curse me!
🀣
Edited by zennnn - 12 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
lmao my paglu thnks a lot i loved it:)