ll~~MOTW~~ll Mahapurush of the week ~~ Zennn~~ll - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
im patao head niceee answer my tasks ok i wont leav eu intersting ? i have ther fr u  and btw i love ur alla answers he he🤣especailly venna di wal terminator and kari talking paarot and vatsu is teddy i can imagine
Originally posted by krock

ok zenny im ready to grill u

1.tell us 5 romntic thing thing taht u will do fr ur guy
haha! dude! i already have a 'guy' in my life, my finance, so i'll answer keeping him in mind.
1. cook for him coz i don't know how to cook and would only learn and do it for someone i cared about a lot.
2. call him! rofl! i am a complete non-phone person and totally rely on texting so...
3. bake a cake for his birthday.
4. shop for him.
5. just let him know that he can rely on me anytime and make my emotional support felt in his life and career.

2.if tu lawyer na hot wich i dnt knw tu hain ya nahi i just read some wer so nahi hoti to kya hoti
A freelance journalist.

3.5 thing goood aur bad u wanted to do to rooji
why would i wanna do bad things to rooj? 😲  anki, do you even realize how creepy this question sounds lol?

4.write yashran os hot one i really mena it hot  involving ksg kt and ayshu kt must be really jelous
over the weekend.

5.5 wild thing u wanne do
1. Bunjee Jumping.
2. Scuba diving.
3. live like a nomad for a week amongst some random African tribe.
4. Sky diving.
5. cover a war as a freelance reporter.

6.agar kt tera teddy hota to tu uske saath kay karti imao
uh...kuch bhi nahi. don't you know me! kaise Q's pooch rahi ho larki!

7. have u evr slap a guy in ur life?
nope! but tongue lashings bohot di hein.

8.ru in love?
well, define love? if it means that i am looking forward to spending my future with my fiance and enjoy his company and can be myself around him, tu yeah then maybe i am in love with him.

9.if u get a chnce to punch rooji will u do it imao think bat it u can get vatty fr free then imao
anki! sach bata! did you write these questions when you were like high or something lol! no, i wouldn't do it! rooj aur mein dono IF RBO k members hein, WWF ke nahi!

Edited by zennnn - 12 years ago
@kari

an OS on yashu and KSG? both as their real selves ya as some characters?

and no worries about staying up late yaar! aaj kal chutiiyan hein.

as yashu n ksg only...i would really wanna c them act 2gether too in d future:)... a nice lovely os nednt b a romantic one a simple frnddship one shall do:)

n ya u write so beautifully not kidding ur super gd:)
@zenn loved your answers and OSs
Originally posted by zennn

O Lord! Kill me! over the weekend rooji, if i don't die of diabetes while i am writing it! flowers and teddies! really?! Kill me! lol too much meetha is not good for...flowers and teddies is not meetha...pagli! lmao woh khaane wali cheezein hai kya? 

are you kidding me! i love you for this! this is like an early B'day present! *rubs her hands together gleefully* lol mere ko pata tha...itni hateful insaan hai tu...lanat ho tumpe! lmao...(PS: my insults and gaalis make me feel closer to u so telling u that now...lmao)
waise ten bohot ziyada hein! even for you! 🤣 just kidding! i'll only write the ones i feel are actually bad. i can't make things up yaar!  Hawww...maine bola dus aur tune bola 4...shame on u...i'll list all the ten bad things bout me...sheesh woman!

1. bossy. that i am...

2. you love attention and limelight lol. ugh why do people mistake my outgoing nature and fun side to be someone who loves attention and limelight? lmao...what in the world did I do to get this? seriously woman i don't like attention...i hate it! do u know how much u have to work hard to be in the limelight? im a lazy bum and i rather stay on the side...

3. perky. lol u hate the perkiness? lmao...well that's a genius comment! lmao but hey its ur thing...

4. stubborn. hmph...rn't v all?

I'll list the rest: 5) egotistical, 6)impatient at times, 7) I can hurt people unknowingly coz i tell the harsh truth but my intentions are never those, 8) I have anger problems but im working on them, 9) i cannot sing if my life depend on it and do not believe the girls they think i can sing but i know i can't, 10) i forget things a lot.  i have more but then u will know...lmao

3. Write 10 good things about Karan and only about Karan...no Shaan or Yashu involved.
gladly! waise i was so expecting this Q. from you! dude! i can read you so well it's almost creepy! lol! hahahahaha u know why i gave it to u right?😉

Ten good things about karan:

1. good looking.

2. good actor.

3. talkative. lol that's a good thing? lmao...i think that's a bit over due...

4. confident (sometimes over lol). that he does...a lot...

5. laid back. lol sometimes it cud be a bad thing...

6. loves dogs.

7. a big foodie. i thought he wasn't...maybe im wrong...

8. family oriented. haye...that is the best thing bout him that I love...i wish i cud find a guy like that...

9. a bad singer but still has the guts to sing everytime lol. lol idk i don't find him bad, just not rehearsed. lol

10. clever.

4. Assign Toys to ten IF members and explain why.

1. Yummy= Bruno. (a snow white teddy i had as a kid, which was my fav toy).

2. Rooj= Jade from amongst the Bratz doll collection. (coz both the title and the image suits her lol). ugh!!! how cud u woman? I don't like that doll!!! ur horrible...don't talk to me! hmph! lol

3. Vattie= a pink teddy. (coz she's always enacting shanak scenes with it lol!).

4. Karishma= Squawkers McCaw, the talking parrot toy. (for obvious reasons lol).

5. Veena= a terminator action figure. (asta la vista baby lol).

6. Beeni and Hina=
Barbie and Ken. (coz they are a couple and also because beeni is chirpy like barbie and hinna is mostly subdued like ken lol).

7. May=
a doll pram. (coz she's like a mommy to everyone. be it the forum members or shaan lol).

8. Anki=
Mr. Potato Head. (coz she is cute).

9. Saaz= skateboard. (coz once she starts with one of her rants, it's kinnda hard to control her lol).

10. Smiley= a Smiley Face Folk. (coz her name reminds me of the same).
 lol I loved them all except mine...

5. Assign Icecream flavors to 10 IF members and explain why.

where is the explanation woman? Uff...
1. Yummy= Double chocolate.

2. Vattie= Strawberry.

3. Varsha= Mango.

4. May= Almond Crunch.

5. Karishma= Tutti Fruiti.

6. Beeni= Vanilla.

7. Bona= Chocolate Toblerone.

8. Rooj= Pistachio.
 lol u did that on purpose...it looks like puke color! ur mean! lol

simi= Cookies and Cream.

10. Veena= Coffee.

6. Write a Yasharan romantic OS with your Twin in it. Make sure she witness Yasharan romance🤣🤣🤣.
over the weekend rooj. waise i can totally imagine yashu and yummy together. giggling away like besties lol. a fav from the show and a fav from the forum. should be fun. 
oye I said yasharan...not yashu and namoona...idiot! 

Abhi ke liye itna!

You want more? I got more!
Originally posted by rooj-i

6. Write a Yasharan romantic OS with your Twin in it. Make sure she witness Yasharan romance🤣🤣🤣.

What is wrong with you woman??You want me to be a voyeur??Waise hee I get embarrassed when they're romancing on-screen!
Gosh!

@Zenny
Guess what?I am finding more similarities between us! Not a phone person?Totally!😃

Umm thanks for the favourite bear and chocolate icecream!😳

🤗

@Rooj

uff meri maa. balke karan ki maa. ek kaam karo. when you ask me questions na, tu also PM me your desired answers at the same time. i'll copy and paste them under your questions! tabhi satisfied hon gi aap! don't be a faltu woman! bleh!

did i write perky? i meant to say self obsessed! rofl! must have mixed it up! 😛
Originally posted by purvi08

@zenn loved your answers and OSs

thanks purvi! 😊