India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Abhi just acting too needy

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Today abhi was acting so needy and creepy you know! He was trying to hold Nainas hand when she clearly didnt want to at the dining table or outside! He's not knowing his limits!!

She felt so uncomfortable dont u think guys?Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_virmaanstorytellerSSBN

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Exactly!...He's being too cheesy!!...And did ya notice the disgusted look on Dakshu's face when Abhi was lyk "Meri baari",matlab gulab jamun khaane ki!...Lol.

I think my Dakshu's gonna be a very decent lover-lyk,we'd in the past.Sujal,Anuraag types!...*sigh*...*sigh*...I don't want him to go all cheesy and creepy with Naina trying to hold her,everytym!...Naaah...tht would be soo unlike him!:P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_virmaanstorytellerSSBNMasooma Bukhari

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

Exactly!...He's being too cheesy!!...And did ya notice the disgusted look on Dakshu's face when Abhi was lyk "Meri baari",matlab gulab jamun khaane ki!...Lol.

I think my Dakshu's gonna be a very decent lover-lyk,we'd in the past.Sujal,Anuraag types!...*sigh*...*sigh*...I don't want him to go all cheesy and creepy with Naina trying to hold her,everytym!...Naaah...tht would be soo unlike him!:P

@bold...! kon yaad krwa diya yar... Cry love him so much Embarrassed

hhmm daksh wud be a decent lover but until he'll not hold naina... how'll we'll have dakshna kids BlushingTongue

abhi was being creepy today Dead but he just loves naina.. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_virmaanstorytellerSSBN

-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Ufff...ufff...yaar...exactly...us jaisa lover mil jaye toh life sanwar jaye!!...*sigh*..*sigh*...jst finished watchin' Aamir,and then my fav.SK scenes!...*sigh*...yaar...love him lyk nythin',and still sooo loving him!!...ufff...ufff...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...
hahahaha/...bache bhi hojayenge...shaadi k baad toh sab chalta hai!!ROFL..par tumhe Abhi k bare mein kch bolne k faida nai...tum nai samjhogi!!..ROFL...Nothing's gonna change my love for you!!ROFL
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Ufff...ufff...yaar...exactly...us jaisa lover mil jaye toh life sanwar jaye!!...*sigh*..*sigh*...jst finished watchin' Aamir,and then my fav.SK scenes!...*sigh*...yaar...love him lyk nythin',and still sooo loving him!!...ufff...ufff...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...
hahahaha/...bache bhi hojayenge...shaadi k baad toh sab chalta hai!!ROFL..par tumhe Abhi k bare mein kch bolne k faida nai...tum nai samjhogi!!..ROFL...Nothing's gonna change my love for you!!ROFL

lol...

hey... pehle when i loved daksh u wanted him... then abhi... n now sujal too Confused ROFL
a phrase which suits on both of us

"kabhi sauten kabhi saheli" ROFL just kidding Tongue
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
buahahahaha...lol..forget k tum "pehle"...hahaha...I'd been loving Dakshu since day-1!!.Blushing..And I neva loved Abhi-he's ur bad luck!!ROFLROFL...And Sujal is mera too!!.Day Dreaming...Hayeee...I've been in love with him since the last 8 yrs!..ufff...ShockedLOL...hahaha...lol..tht phrase..theek hai theek hai..nther ekta stuff!!!LOL
smiley19 Senior Member
smiley19
smiley19

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Daksh will be very different with naina, very loving. He is a very sujal character!
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged

buahahahaha...lol..forget k tum "pehle"...hahaha...I'd been loving Dakshu since day-1!!.Blushing..And I neva loved Abhi-he's ur bad luck!!ROFLROFL...And Sujal is mera too!!.Day Dreaming...Hayeee...I've been in love with him since the last 8 yrs!..ufff...ShockedLOL...hahaha...lol..tht phrase..theek hai theek hai..nther ekta stuff!!!LOL

ye acha mazak he...!!! apne paas 2-2 rakhne hen mujhe ek bhi nahin dena...!!! Confused ROFL

i want sujal... i too love him from many yrs Tongue Embarrassed u keep daksh...!!!  (hope ur talking about rajeev not gurpreet or watever Dead)

Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 20 May 2011 at 12:21am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index