Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

thankyou! (:

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

nyc part... continue soon... me waiting for abhay part... n thanx for d pm...

thanks! the next update will be abhiyaish. ;D 

Originally posted by: ozzy88

Awesome update akanshu  !!!!!

thank you ozzy! πŸ€—
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Anky... (Thanks to the group FF) Awesum update as usual. Loved Mishu & Jay in this.. Update the next part ASAP

thank you! πŸ€— i'm glad you liked jisha here, they started off as quite ordinary but they're gonna be sortof the most complicated pair to write - thanks, again. 😳 

Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifrah.

nice part..:)i think that abhay will go to the basement..coz pia is all alone :D

thank you. (: and, well well.. wait and watch? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: minahil1997

awesom akku!!!!πŸ‘

i loved the update... misha power r so cool!!!😎... i wish i had a power like thisπŸ˜†... jisha part was really sweet and cute😳... T is such a bitch , hurting evreryone's feelings... so pia is all left alone in the basement , thats nt good...eagerly waiting fr the next part... love ur ff and continue soonπŸ€—

thanks minahil! πŸ€— misha's powers aren't limited to that, they're quite scary, to put it simply. you'll see it in the next updates. :p T is a bitch, but she's grey - and she has reasons, you'll see it later, too. and why fear when abhay is here!? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ill update ASAP. 
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: katiehiwatari

hey cool update.. i liked it a lot akku.. Mish and Jay.. they r cute together... waiting for Abhiya.. update soon... and thnks a lot for the pm.!! 

thank you! πŸ€— i'm glad you liked jisha. abhiya will be there in the next update! thanks again. :) 
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gals_11

Awesome update yaar.. M waiting to know more abt Mish, Jay, Piya.. I mean Piya can see d Dead.. Mish has sumthing related wit fire..I dont know exactly.. Bt wat abt Jay.. Continue soon..thanx for d pm..lol.

thank you! πŸ€— pia can see the dead, mahi has something to do with fire, and misha is a poltergiest. you'll know soon what exactly she can do. jay is.. complicated, he's supernatural, though. πŸ˜† i'll update asap! (:
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhsara

Anky...the characters in your ff are amazing...each character seems like a complicated maze...all of them are born with special powers...and the different aspect is you don't hate or love a particular character here...you are just intrigued by all of them...I am waiting eagerly to read more of your ff  and waiting for your update of the group ff...continue soon

thank you! πŸ€— that was my aim - every character has it's own set of problems & solutions & powers and i hope they all can make a different mark. look at them and individuals and not as leads and semi leads! (: im glad you are intrigued, really. thanks a lot, again! 
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mangona

y havent u pm me 

but story is magnificent
so al ppl r supernatural not some bunch of looony
awesome story

i PMed the people who liked the first post, like it to get PMs in the future! 😳 and, yes, everyone is supernatural - thanks again. (:

Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Interesting story by far.Waiting 4 Abhiya now😊

thank you! :) you'll get abhiya in the next update.

thanks! πŸ€—
Akankshaa. thumbnail
the next update will be up by tomorrow - so sorry for the super late update, i got held up. πŸ€—