Interesting story by far.Waiting 4 Abhiya now😊
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
*res*
mish n jay🤗will read it soon
n have u forget abt my ff???
edited
gr8 part yaar👏 love misha's powers n our jisha was so so cute😳 n abhay dude come to the bestmin pia is alon😆
cont soon😊
Edited by 00123trisha - 12 years ago
karantakiar thumbnail
totallyyy rocking part...
amazingg,jus luv d part plz cnt soon.
luv u
vritika
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Kabir let her talk for 2 mins... Awww...
Loved the way u wrote baby sis!🤗
And ur gonna pair Jay-Mish...
I so loveddd their interaction🤗
Lovely part... *pssst* Mish is going to be...?🤔
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey !!! akshu ... thanks for the link dear 😛 I managed to read the prologue and the first 2 chapters and I really loved reading it .. 😛 loved your story - building 👏... really liked the title of the ff ,, will post a proper comment after reading all the updates 😛
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great one...

i'm kinda in a hurry so detailed comment later!

love ya Akki!
Aria_89 thumbnail
very nice concept and story so far can't w8 for the next update, plz pm me when u put it up.
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: 00123trisha

*res*

mish n jay🤗will read it soon
n have u forget abt my ff???
edited
gr8 part yaar👏 love misha's powers n our jisha was so so cute😳 n abhay dude come to the bestmin pia is alon😆
cont soon😊

hey edited my comment😊
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Deepi20

Nice update! Waiting for more of Abhay in the next update, as you promised 😊 Continue soon 😊

thank you! 🤗

you'll definitely get abhay in the next update, dun worry. 😆 i'll update ASAP. (: 
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: a little faith

Chapter Five.

I liked the surreal milieu of the opening setting. Before breakfast, Shanaya gave us all pills, and watched as we took them. It was creepy. No one said a word, just held out their hands and took the pill. Nicely done! ⭐️ Where everything seems normal and yet is a place for those who do not conform to it. That sinister edge that remains hidden, although you can feel its presence, so that you can not do anything but follow, obey whilst wishing that you hadn't. would explain everything later and I should take it. So, I did. Excellently done! ⭐️

I loved the detailing of the conversation where you expand the characterizations yet still keep us engaged in the trivial aspects of the dialogue that are in fact wonderfully intriguing, for example the stuttering tangent.⭐️⭐️⭐️

If being happy was being mentally ill, it wasn't so bad. Cute. 😆

As I peeled, my mind started to wander..into places I'd rather not visit.  I loved the introducing peeling, as she peeled the layers of her mind towards that core that she didn't want to visit, excellent phrasing from wandering to visit. ⭐️

A real guy. Not a ghost. 😆 Again your wonderful ability to pull humour from the characterization rather than contrived lines.  Skillfully done!

I loved the characterization of Kabir. I am inferring that he will remain the contrast to Abhay and therein explanation of why her heart calls one friend and the other lover. 😳 The conversation natural and witty, whilst that closing line succinct and effortlessly done!
As she muttered an apology, I made my escape. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Chapter Six.

That opening line bringing out the intricacies of Misha's characterization whilst being funny. she'd marched down here on her own, and now she had no idea what to do. 😆 

I bet you'll be out of here by the time I open my eyes. Again funny but also cleverly illuminating her nature. She would never infer that there were other motives.

He nodded a hello after a while, and turned his attention back to his food.  It is the use of that after a while that showcases your gift, for it adds a little humour, the correct ambiance and natural awkwardness too.  Skilfully done!

Kabir let her talk for about two minutes before asking me about my college. 😆 Cute and very cute!

I glanced around, and realized that no one would notice if I left. So, I did. I loved the manner you are moulding her habit.  Lovely detailing! ⭐️

I don't start fires. Ask anyone. I just like fire. Again that layering of a characterization through witty remarks.  Excellently done! ⭐️⭐️

Excellently written two chapters.  With much love Sabah.

thank youu! 🤗 this might go the TVD way, a little. as in, the whole kabir-abhay being brothers thing, but i'm definately not turning him into a devdaasi. 😆😆 and, thanks for the detailed comment. trust me, your comments are one of my BIGGEST inspirations! thanks for taking out the time & giving me all that feedback. 🤗