Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
woh awsum update... egerly waiting for abhay entry... update soon.. n thanks for pm...
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey nice update.I lke it wnt 2 c Abhiya 1st meet soon😊
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
An amazing update... as usual!😳
Loved the way you described Misha's appearance.
And Piya's trauma... like getting up several times... etc.
These li'l things make ur writing so effective!🤗
Edited by radt - 12 years ago
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So Mount college has turned into Mount home...

Abhay, Neel, T, Kabeer, Misha... all crazy! Lol... they truly are... atleast Mis is!

If Sid's Pia's friend then who's Dr. Mehra?

Do we get to see Chandeena?

loved it!!

update soon...

btw who's Mahi?
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Continue soon
thanks for the PM
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
hey hun
nice update👍🏼

i was a bit annoyed n sad that pia was put into this home coz she's supposedly crazy😔 but i was soo happy when misha popped out of nowhere😆😃 n knowin kabir, T n abhay are there is great news too.

really lookin forward to the next update, thanks for the pm n take care🤗
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Chapter Four

That opening paragraph was just brilliant piece of writing.  It had that Akanksha humour with a certain surreal feel as well as a poignant note.  I loved it! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

I loved the solitary ambiance of those lines and then how in the next paragraph you inform us that she isn't actually alone, making her state even more lonesome, as you pour on more sadness with recollections not only of her mother, but that security she felt when she was around.  In just a few lines you have turned my heart countless times.  That is skill indeed! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

I love how in two instances, Panchi and her father & the college and her, you illuminate the manner they trap her within these walls.  In the first instance it is subjective, personal hate from Panchi's side and in the second objectively the form of rules followed beyond the intentions they were created.  However looking at it in another way, the first could be objective so that Panchi can distance herself from the messiness of life, by blaming almost arbitrarily.  In the second we can not help but think maybe they could have looked the other way, maybe it was personal in some way that they used the rules as a ruse to just get what they wanted. 

Either way it shows that whether personal or objective, these rules created with the intention of being in her favour, are now working against her. 👏

I loved the manner you tenderly weave in her father's love for her, despite himself as you elucidate further. 👏 The symmetry of how he slips in and out of her life, AND how she sees him between moments of sleep.  In the end he is there whether she feels that effect in her life or not. 👏

If I was crazy, would I know it? You think you're fine, everyone else knows better. Maybe I was crazy. I loved the circling nature of these thoughts that mysteriously corner themselves. Wonderful! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

I loved the flow of the conversation with Misha so that she can not help but follow her, flowing along in her thoughts, which occasionally whirlpool out upon tangents. Lovely.⭐️⭐️⭐️

Love Sabah
Edited by a little faith - 12 years ago
mansim thumbnail
wow nice part👏👏
 now i get it it is a special house for people with special abilities😲😆
liked the concept😳
thanks for the pm😃
update soon😉
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Gr8 finally Mish-Piya met.. Nyc update.. Continue soon..thanx for d pm..