Fan Fictions

My Perfect Obsession - AbhIya FF;Updt:Pg24PMsLater - Page 10

Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hey sweety
nice update👍🏼
man, what is happenin to pia? reminds me of this film The sixth sense where this boy can see n talk to dead ppl.
but yeah this is gettin really interestin, i cant wait for abhay to come😳
thanks for the pm n plz continue soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nyc update yr... it seems interesting... who is dat guy????? i m really curious... n thanks for pm n update soon me waiting...
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

Yup leaving for mumbai..and there my grand mum doesn't like me spending much time on the net..

yeah i can understand... even my grandmother doesnt like me using internet😆 so usually wen i m with hr i dont use internet at all...good luck and enjoy😳
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Gr8 update Dear..bt m bit confused.. Wats wit Piya actually.. Is it dat she can hear d dead..?? who is she..?? n dat man..scary face..n he wanted help..& piya was d 1 who could help him.. Solve dis mysteries soon yaar.. Continue soon..thanx for d pm..lol.
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very Novel Concept Akku...
A 10 on 10 update...
its fab... Piya wud seem physic to others...
But wow! An interesting point already...
Waiting for Abhey... 
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for the delay Akanksha,

Chapter Three,

Had Karan just tracked me down to ask if I was going to the dance? It wasn't the same as asking to the dance I love how you weave in the humour from the characterizations, the sign of a good writer.  Every thought of Pia, pulls me closer to her, you have written her endearingly well. 😳👏⭐️

My reflection in the mirror grinned back. Beautiful description. True sometimes that reflection is like a cat's tail, part of the whole and yet separate entity too. ⭐️

A blur passed me. The air shimmered about ten feet ahead, a figure taking form in a custodian's shirt and pants. Excellent phrasing of words.  The varied movements in one moment.  ⭐️

'Maybe now you'll pay attention to me.'' You have this excellent manner of weaving the surreal into her reality so that these nightmares glow in vibrancy.  Remarkably done! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

I kicked the man, getting my maths teacher instead. Nice detailing again. 

I slipped into unconsciousness. Reminding us that although her life seems like a nightmare it is very much real. ⭐️

Good update. Love Sabah

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful Update Akansha.. Im suprised that you're just 14. Update soon, But this time a longer chapter
karantakiar thumbnail
waooo
amazing part swty.
wndrful.
plz cnt soon.
luv u
vritika
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey sorry for late commenting
nice part👏confused about pia😕, theres so much mysteries n who was the scary man who wants pia's help n why just she could help him?
anyways it wasa nice updt
cont soon😊
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
I hope Piya soon realises her power and Abhay enters soon
Thanks for the PM