Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for the likes : Sabina_Ansari,  Deepi20,  Akshi0019,  N_NS,  Rozy77,  Gals_11,  minahil1997
 mansim,  renuka1997ifrah.,  tanya.dsouza,  mangona,  aamirkhanfan,  00123trisha,  a little faith,  ozzy88,  radt,  KriYa_lifeIndigoBlues
it means a lot to me. 🤗

others will enter in the next chapter. :)

~~CHAPTER THREE~~

''Pia! Hold up!''

I'd just dumped my uneaten lunch in my locker and was walking away when Karan called me. The bell sounded and the hall erupted, kids running around like hounds set free.

''You took off from the club before I could ask you. Are you going to the dance?''

''Tomorrow? Um, yeah.''

He flashed a grin. ''Great. See you there.'' I stood there, staring after him as he walked away. Had Karan just tracked me down to ask if I was going to the dance? It wasn't the same as asking to the dance..but, still.

As I opened my bag, I saw the hair dye. I rushed into the washroom, grabbed my brush and kept the hair colour out on the sink.

I lifted it. My reflection in the mirror grinned back. Colouring my hair at the school bathroom sick wouldn't be easy, but it would be simpler than at home, with Panchi glaring at me. Dying purple highlights took twenty minutes. She finished squeezing the strands dry with paper towel, took a deep breath, looked and..smiled. Rhea was right. It did look good. Panchi would freak out. My dad might get mad. But, well, I did look pretty.

The door creaked. I shoved the towels in the trash and ran into a stall. I barely had time to latch the door before the girl started crying. I ducked and saw a pair of shoes in the next stall. Should I ask her whether she was okay? Or would that embarrass her?

The toilet flushed and the shadow at my feet lifted. The stall lock clicked open. When the taps started, her sobs got even louder. The water shut off. Paper crumpled. The door opened. It shut. The crying continued.

I hurried from the bathroom. As the door shut behind me, all went silent. An empty hall.

''You!''

I spun around to see a custodian walking toward me.

''The bathroom.'' I said. ''I was using the bathroom.''

He kept coming. I didn't recognize him. He was maybe my dad's age, with a cut on his face, wearing our school uniform.

''I'm heading to c-class now.'' I started walking.

''You! Get back here. I want to talk to you.''

The only other sound was my footsteps. Why couldn't I hear his?

I walked faster.

A blur passed me. The air shimmered about ten feet ahead, a figure taking form in a custodian's shirt and pants. I turned and ran.

The man let out a snarl that echoed down the hall. I crossed the corridor and took a right. The man was gone.

I bent on my knees and took a deep breath, closing my eyes. When I opened them, the shirt of the guy was inches away from my face. I looked up and.. screamed.

His face was burned. Melted. One eye exposed. The other eye slid down to his cheek, which was sagging. His skin was shiny and-

The lips parted. ''Maybe now you'll pay attention to me.''

I ran. As I ran past a classroom door, it opened. ''Pia?''

I kept running.

''Talk to me.'' The horrible voice yelled, getting closer. ''Do you know how long I've been trapped here?''

I hurried to the stairwell and dodged into the nearest classroom, slamming the door shut. As I backed into the room, the guy stepped right through the door. That melted face was gone, and he was normal again.

''Is that better? Now, will you stop screaming and talk to-?''

I rushed to the window, trying to look for a way to open it. I saw how high up it was..thirty feet.

''Pia!''

The door flew open. The principal walked in with my maths teacher. Seeing me at the window, he threw out his arms. ''You need to step away from that window.''

''I was just-''

''Pia..''

''I wasn't-'' I paused, understanding what they meant. ''No, it wasn't suicide-''

My maths teacher stepped past the principal and pulled me away from the window. I opened my eyes to see the man standing in front of me. I screamed and took a step back, while the principal blocked the way to the window again.

The man leaned through my maths teacher. ''Now will you talk to me, girl? You can't get away.''

I kicked the man, getting my maths teacher instead. They only held me tighter. The man's face changed into that horrible melting mask again.

''Can't you see him?'' I shouted. ''He's right there. Get him away!''

They won't listen. I continued to struggle, to argue, while they held my arms.

Finally, two men in uniforms opened the door and walked in. I felt a needle prick my arm as they restrained me. The room started to sway. The man faded, blinking in and out.

''No.'' He yelled. ''I need to speak to her.. She can hear me. I need her.''

I slipped into unconsciousness.

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow awesome update.Luking interesting & different
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesum update akansha!!!!!!👏

so the man was trying to talk to her so that she could help him... this is really gettin scary and more weird... i am eagerly waitin fr the mysteries to be solved... so sixth sense is nt always gd it can also be really bad... the update was really freaky😆 ... love ur ff and continue soon❤️
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res

*edited*

read! mindblowing!!!

loved it...

so vis pia kinda like a grim reaper or something who can hear those who're stuck in the middle? lol... in the middle here too!!! 😆 😛

amazing... add me to your PM list!!

Luv,
Zade!
Edited by Sheherzade - 12 years ago
shewolf thumbnail
Res..😳
you know what..seriously I've not read any update till now..so  going to read form the start..
so its gonna take sometime..

and after all my last active day on IF!😭

minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

Res..😳
you know what..seriously I've not read any update till now..so  going to read form the start..
so its gonna take sometime..

and after all my last active day on IF!😭

why dear😳 ... leaving fr sm place or exams school
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update
pleeez pm me
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
now everyone wd think piya is mad poor piya is ki  zindagi barbad ho gayi
shewolf thumbnail
Originally posted by: minahil1997

why dear😳 ... leaving fr sm place or exams school

Yup leaving for mumbai..and there my grand mum doesn't like me spending much time on the net..
mansim thumbnail

nice part👏👏

so no one else can see the guy except pia😲

and he needs her help 😲

hmmm interesting👍🏼

thanks for the pm😃

update soon😉