India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Pregnancy ka Chakkar (Page 2)

Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Sur like ur post very funny.  Getting pregnant just by touching reminds me of 'Mahabharat scenes'

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

edabellasur001

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
sur jaanu ...
this was hilarious ...or like bee said surlarious ...ROFLROFLROFL
gr888 post yaar ...
awesum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sur001

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newfoundlove

hilarious sur! Especially gacharchand's 1st point about the vardan she asked, if we can call it that.
Really liked it!

Sure Baccha...thats upto your wishLOLWink...thanx

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Sur,
  LOLThat was hilariousLOL or should I call Surilarious LOL
Thats an honour Bee...thank you...
       I wish I would have prepared a short speech on this titleOuchCryCry...thank you...tears of happiness are rolling down my cheeeksLOL

bee5

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Sur, beti, kahan thi itne din?  This was so hilarious!  LOL
Tum hi batao Mummy ...hum ka kare,tum thodi doori bana ke rakhne ko kahi aur yahan maa ne kaha...beta ye sab thoda kam karo warna Angry..Ouch...isiliye humey  jaisaiye thoda waqt milta hai aa jate hain ...waise mummy ko to pata hi rahe hain ...dekhte hain kab tak maanti hai...kam se kam aaj to gift samajh ke de degi...permission

gardes

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edabella

~ I really really like your sense of humor sur001LOL

~ Like I've said before, it didn't seem like that whole secret date was shown.  It seemed like only most of it or parts of it were shown.  Who knows what Jabevi did in what wasn't shown to us.  Are we seeing every single day of the story of our Runjhunia?LOL  I don't really think so.  Plus, when Runjhun asked Devi if she had ate anything spicy, (maybe Devi's stomach doesn't do well w/spicy food), she said that she just had a cold drink.  Don't get me wrong, it's not like I want her to be preggers w/Jabbo's kid before marriage but I've imagined this happening though.

~ First of all, we don't even know if the writers are gonna have Devi end up w/Jabbo.  Maybe if I just knew the answer to this question, my head would be a little more clearLOL.  Ok, I have so failed to be wacky in this replyLOL  I'm treating it like how I usually reply to posts.

Bella...no problem ...how you answer whacky or normal but the thing what I liked was you shared your thoghts ...especially The second one...BBATs writers are very good in their work and handles the track very well without leaving any small loop...as per Neelu's part...we were worried Neelu's matter has got cold but it sprang up showing RJs feeling with a pinch of jealousy...So I am not worried about this track till writers and CVs will work as they are working now but I am feeling that Maha and Kukkan will end up togetherWacko...don't know why?

edabella

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pleiades

Originally posted by edabella

~ I really really like your sense of humor sur001LOL

~ Like I've said before, it didn't seem like that whole secret date was shown.  It seemed like only most of it or parts of it were shown.  Who knows what Jabevi did in what wasn't shown to us.  Are we seeing every single day of the story of our Runjhunia?LOL  I don't really think so.  Plus, when Runjhun asked Devi if she had ate anything spicy, (maybe Devi's stomach doesn't do well w/spicy food), she said that she just had a cold drink.  Don't get me wrong, it's not like I want her to be preggers w/Jabbo's kid before marriage but I've imagined this happening though.

I agree it is really unclear at this point, Mahadevi's sickness could just be a misdirection from the CV's part for both us, the viewers, and Mittho and Runjhun. As somebody stated elsewhere in the forum, its too early for her to be suffering from pregnancy sickness if she is, in fact, pregnant.
I also agree with that ...but one thing that can't be neglected is that its a show and here dates and pregnancy symptoms and all comes under cinematic liberty...we cannot question that why the symptoms got started in few weeks...the answer will be its a show...so nothing can be 100% here

Pleiadesedabella

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri01

Sur like ur post very funny.  Getting pregnant just by touching reminds me of 'Mahabharat scenes'
You know day before yesterday...I and my cousin was discussing the changes women underwent till now...and there she had ...yaar in those days women were getting pregnant just by coming into the sight of man...
Todays funda is nazrein mili,pyaar hua
those days funda was nazrein mili ,ptregnant hui

azuriaZiva01

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index