sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Todays hot topic is ...Is mahadevi pregnant then how...CV's are hiding something from us...these  queries have waken the detective inside me...tana tana(bg music)...

Maha is vomitting after eating one spoon kheer...my jasoos mulichand has reported that the main two reasons are
1> Maha is on diet and she is prefering to vomit whatever she is taking...she
       had read that ...famous models do this to keep themselves in shape

2>She is angry on Runjhun...coz Runjhun can make tasmay for Guddu and
      for her just kheer...๐Ÿ˜ก

Don't worry if you are still not satisfied then my jasoos gajarchand is also there

Gajarchand's point
1#Maha is irritated...asa boys ran away from her hand...she used the ancient ways prayed to God...and got the blessing the first man who will have an affair with her will make her preggy by just touching...

2# CVs  are planning to confuse us as they themselves are confuse  that they should move this track forward or give it an end

3# If she will sit all day in home without any work ...just thinking about Jabbu ji...then acidity will surely make its way๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry...mams our third jasoos is on holiday as his wife is having labour pain ...so he had sent a message...

First let me confirm ...who's the father of my child then I will come and see your problem...but better than our agency come to this doctor atleast she gives me  20% commission on every patient...

You also run your jasoos and tell the whacky reasons behind Maha's pregnancy
Edited by sur001 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newfoundlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hilarious sur! Especially gacharchand's 1st point about the vardan she asked, if we can call it that.
Really liked it!
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sur,
  ๐Ÿ˜†That was hilarious๐Ÿ˜† or should I call Surilarious ๐Ÿ˜†
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sur, beti, kahan thi itne din?  This was so hilarious!  ๐Ÿ˜†
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sur, that was hilarious. I think I will go with gajarchand's #1.
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
~ I really really like your sense of humor sur001๐Ÿ˜†

~ Like I've said before, it didn't seem like that whole secret date was shown.  It seemed like only most of it or parts of it were shown.  Who knows what Jabevi did in what wasn't shown to us.  Are we seeing every single day of the story of our Runjhunia?๐Ÿ˜†  I don't really think so.  Plus, when Runjhun asked Devi if she had ate anything spicy, (maybe Devi's stomach doesn't do well w/spicy food), she said that she just had a cold drink.  Don't get me wrong, it's not like I want her to be preggers w/Jabbo's kid before marriage but I've imagined this happening though.

~ First of all, we don't even know if the writers are gonna have Devi end up w/Jabbo.  Maybe if I just knew the answer to this question, my head would be a little more clear๐Ÿ˜†.  Ok, I have so failed to be wacky in this reply๐Ÿ˜†  I'm treating it like how I usually reply to posts.

Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
Julz06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post i liked all the jasoos
Pleiades thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: edabella

~ I really really like your sense of humor sur001๐Ÿ˜†

~ Like I've said before, it didn't seem like that whole secret date was shown.  It seemed like only most of it or parts of it were shown.  Who knows what Jabevi did in what wasn't shown to us.  Are we seeing every single day of the story of our Runjhunia?๐Ÿ˜†  I don't really think so.  Plus, when Runjhun asked Devi if she had ate anything spicy, (maybe Devi's stomach doesn't do well w/spicy food), she said that she just had a cold drink.  Don't get me wrong, it's not like I want her to be preggers w/Jabbo's kid before marriage but I've imagined this happening though.

I agree it is really unclear at this point, Mahadevi's sickness could just be a misdirection from the CV's part for both us, the viewers, and Mittho and Runjhun. As somebody stated elsewhere in the forum, its too early for her to be suffering from pregnancy sickness if she is, in fact, pregnant.
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sur like ur post very funny.  Getting pregnant just by touching reminds me of 'Mahabharat scenes'
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sur jaanu ...
this was hilarious ...or like bee said surlarious ...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
gr888 post yaar ...
awesum