Pavitra Rishta May 19 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Bhallarox,
Thanks for the update today. Don't worry about it being late. We appreciate your hard work in bringing the updates to us, the fans, so that we can understand the show fully, and therefore truly enjoy it. Have a great week-end when it comes!!!
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Hi Bhallarox,

Thanks for the update today. Don't worry about it being late. We appreciate your hard work in bringing the updates to us, the fans, so that we can understand the show fully, and therefore truly enjoy it. Have a great week-end when it comes!!!

No problem suan, thanks for always being really kind to me, may god bless you and I hope you have a great weekend too😊
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update Bhalla πŸ‘πŸΌ
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

Thanks for the Lovely Update Bhalla πŸ‘πŸΌ

No problem!😊
thanks for the update.
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update ...
paulsibila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i hate vaishu she is really mean, selfish, she is worst than manjushah, she has no respect for manav and archana, she forgot all the help she got from manav, especially when chawl people raised manav character having affair with vaishu, i will never feel sorry for her dharmesh is right for her, she do not need archana and manav.  Even if vaishu goes back to dhramesh i will be more happy, she still do not know who is good or bad.  Archana and manav should stay away from both the sisters, they both are nothing selfish and mean.