Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

MY TAKE ON THE NEW PROMO...!!POST LEAP..!! (Page 8)

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by chahat4u

brilliantpost Hema...now i dnt evn get new words to praise ur posts! LOL yes u r right, this is a unique kinda leap, and a sensible one too...it ll get started all over again! i m lookign forward to it surely and m excited. But Abhay's condition is what is kneeling me and pinching me so much. My poor Abhu... Cry lets c wht happens, n hw do they show Abhay's return, n as u said without jacket! Embarrassed LOL hope they dnt drag his reutrn for too long a break! n it was so cute to see a reformed T, Misha n Piya together. Big smile nice n cute gand musts ay, n Misha is such a swthrt sis. for nw i think Abya's secret ll also be out in all these events. i hv a confused state right nw, happy, sad, excited, all at once!

Awww..CHARU...LOLmy rockstar..Star you dont need to thank you so much..I know that we are soul mates when it comes to PKYEK & ABHIYA & VISU..so everything is understood..!!But nevertheless I eagerly wait for you words..!!TonguePoor ABHU awww..new name for my cutie pie eh..??nice one..Embarrassed And that last sentence..of happy sad excited state is just perfect..!!Hug

aww sweetie...sos weet of you.  Big smile Hug   n yes..that Abhu is new name for Abhay..cutie pie. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed LOL u cn use it..he he...Smile Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged

hey hema sorry 4 the delay , my mum's not here, so was busyLOL

i very much agree with u, especially that this track will give an epic feel to abhiya love storySmile
it will show how deep and intense their love is,Thumbs Up
abahy can arase memories but he cannot crase himself from piya's heart
actaully cvs r giving us what we wantSmile, we should be happy , may be we will see a diff abhay too this time
i think he might let go of black this time

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

Lovely post hema!
Initially i was not happy with the idea of Abhay erasing Piya's memory and the leap.But now after seeing the promo i'm really excited about it.Looks like PKYEK is getting back on track.The story of the fire and firely is going to begin!Party

Suku looked gorgeous in the promo.Thankgod that she got rid of those skirts.Its not that i didn't like her in them but they became very monotonous.And yippie her lovely curls are backDancing
Seriously i'll burn Abhay's ugly jacketAngryIts high time that they give him new clothes.

YAYYY..Kritz replied in ma post...Big smileDancing..I got hooked to the idea from the article itself..it gave ABHIYA that EPIC feeling to me..& I was thrilled with the idea that we get to start afresh with ABHIYA romance & thsi tiem aroudn I want PIYA to SHOW that urge in telling ABHAY to marry her even if he is a Vampire..SHE DOESENT CARE..a DAMM her life is HIS..and thats about it..!! AND I neednt say na ki I agree with every word you ahev uttered specially about SUKU looks awww..SHE IS GOING TO ROCK ..!! And ABHAY's JACKET ..arggghh it is my heighest Villian in the show..& I hope you know why..you dont..??ShockedLOLOK I will repeat it 128947486986708t th ..time..BECAUSE I WANT SQUEEZY HUG BETWEEN ABHIYA TO BE AS SQUEEZY AS POSSIBLE get it..WinkBlushing

-Doppelganger-

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Tongue
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Just eagerly waitin' , Fo' Abhay's come Back ... Hope it won't take a elongated time fo' his return .. Abhay Piya's confontation is the most signifiCant part fo' me ... Just want the LOve Birds Back .. With Cudddles and Sizzlin' Romance ..

hmmm that cuddles & sizzling romance is a MUST..MUST MUST..I am drooling about it already..!!Wink
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

i very much agree with u, especially that this track will give an epic feel to abhiya love storySmile
actaully cvs r giving us what we wantSmile, we should be happy , may be we will see a diff abhay too this time

Awww...ANMOL..such a goody boy hun..?/I so love the fact that you do help your mom when sh eis not around..that is a great quality..and u accept it in open is even more awesome..Hug AND now I am feeling I have no words to praise you for what you have said above Clap.Star.YES creatives have given us a EPIC & what we wanted..FOR SURE..WE NEED TO HAPPY IN WHATEVER SITUATION ADN relive ABHIAY MAGIC ALLOVER & OVER AGAIN ..ME TOO FEEL HIS CHARACTER may have a dash of change & ME TOO AM THINKING BLACK IS GONE..!!Day Dreaming But my main concern of course you know what na..THAT BLOODY JACKET..AngryROFL

intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Awww...ANMOL..such a goody boy hun..?/I so love the fact that you do help your mom when sh eis not around..that is a great quality..and u accept it in open is even more awesome..Hug AND now I am feeling I have no words to praise you for what you have said above Clap.Star.YES creatives have given us a EPIC & what we wanted..FOR SURE..WE NEED TO HAPPY IN WHATEVER SITUATION ADN relive ABHIAY MAGIC ALLOVER & OVER AGAIN ..ME TOO FEEL HIS CHARACTER may have a dash of change & ME TOO AM THINKING BLACK IS GONE..!!Day Dreaming But my main concern of course you know what na..THAT BLOODY JACKET..AngryROFL
ahh thanksBig smile what to do yaarLOLnahin karoonga toh daat padegiLOLLOL
, dad toh cant even make tea LOL
ur jacket, well i think it might go too,LOLi can see him in specsCool i am thinking there will be adiff characterisation of abhay, he was arrogant and aloof earlier, this time he would play a diff game, would mix with everyone , be more talkative,
might do that so that piya does not get even a slightest hintLOL

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Gunjan. IF-Dazzler
Gunjan.
Gunjan.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
really luking forward to d post leap story..
PKYEK rox!!! 

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

ahh thanksBig smile what to do yaarLOLnahin karoonga toh daat padegiLOLLOL
, dad toh cant even make tea LOL
ur jacket, well i think it might go too,LOLi can see him in specsCool i am thinking there will be adiff characterisation of abhay, he was arrogant and aloof earlier, this time he would play a diff game, would mix with everyone , be more talkative,
might do that so that piya does not get even a slightest hintLOL
BINGO...YOU HAVE AGAIN..said my heart felt words..YES me too feel his character will be a turnaround..yes to fool Piya ..wow what an opportunity for my VIVU darling to show his immense talent..!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index