Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

MY TAKE ON THE NEW PROMO...!!POST LEAP..!! (Page 6)

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Hemu,hahaha,i wish i could run off,but both of us are the non-running , nondramatic types ROFL i was going to pm you too and then saw this post of yours and i had to reply to it Big smile sbs mein bhi bloopers karte hain???ok am so not liking this i hope they don't extend abhiya separation yaar...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

pearly_fia Groupbie
pearly_fia
pearly_fia

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
very nice analysis, u just said what i was thinking about the promo n the post leap story

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
awww
i just love ur post
ur posts r full of positive elements
i love it yaar
lukin fwd to the cute gang of T,misha n pia
n me tooo curios abt abhay ka new look
omg!!!!!!!! so many things in stock
hw can one resist frm thinking abt this shw all the time

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
brilliantpost Hema...now i dnt evn get new words to praise ur posts! LOL yes u r right, this is a unique kinda leap, and a sensible one too...it ll get started all over again! i m lookign forward to it surely and m excited. But Abhay's condition is what is kneeling me and pinching me so much. My poor Abhu... Cry lets c wht happens, n hw do they show Abhay's return, n as u said without jacket! Embarrassed LOL hope they dnt drag his reutrn for too long a break! n it was so cute to see a reformed T, Misha n Piya together. Big smile nice n cute gand musts ay, n Misha is such a swthrt sis. for nw i think Abya's secret ll also be out in all these events. i hv a confused state right nw, happy, sad, excited, all at once!

Edited by chahat4u - 20 May 2011 at 3:17am

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--Signorina-- IF-Rockerz
--Signorina--
--Signorina--

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
very nice postSmile

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

We have no remedy for this desease Chakku only thing will be watch ABHIYA more & more & more..And dream more & more&  more..Embarrassed

seriouslyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed oh man when will monday come????

Hey Chakku..Yes Monday never looked so far yaar..na..??!!!EmbarrassedTongueDESPO..gang like me & you & all ABHIAY maniacs will have tough time..!!

Befikre

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
LOLLOL
Originally posted by reepicheep

Hemu,hahaha,i wish i could run off,but both of us are the non-running , nondramatic types ROFL i was going to pm you too and then saw this post of yours and i had to reply to it Big smile sbs mein bhi bloopers karte hain???ok am so not liking this i hope they don't extend abhiya separation yaar...

THEY will not extend ABHIYA seperation Reepu..Unko TRP ki bhi fikr hai na..TongueLOL..we will get a different ABHAY & PIYA this time & their sweet little nok jhok & innumerable precious moments..!!

AND you & your would be are not dramatic types eh..?? how boring..LOLEmbarrassed JUST KIDDING okie sweety..Awww..I am sure tumhari bhi nayi nayi love story ho rahi hai..!!Wink I am soo happy for you..!! GOD BLESS & let me know when we are meeting..!!

reepicheep

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

THANK YOU dearoo..yes me too thinking the same ki Kabir..poor fellow may try to do that ..but I want him to now move forward afresh & look into Misha;s eyes & make her ..fall for him..what say..that will be nice t watch too..! And even if any werewolf comes I dont want any change in Piya & Abhay's love for each other not even for a sec.. I want Piya to change her mind..even with memory loss..I hope the will not show it like bella..!! Seriously..!!

my pleasure!!yes kabir is way too better than that shanky...true i hated when bella  started to fall for jacob too...ditto here i want her to be only abhay's forever...

Edited by ilove99 - 20 May 2011 at 3:39am

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index