Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

MY TAKE ON THE NEW PROMO...!!POST LEAP..!! (Page 4)

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Yar hema, exams chal rahe he. June me free ho jaungi. I too miss IF alot. But stupid exams Unhappy, day after tomorrow exam he and mere ko ab bhi leap ki tension ho rahi he. Ye abhiya mere ko fail karwayenge. They are so rocking yar.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Beautiful description hema...though abhaya will be separated 4 a little but destiny will always bring them closer...hoping to see a new born and a fresh luv story between abhaya..

Thank you anurag Hug& same here..I am so desperately & eagerly waiting for NEW LOVE STORY..with a different look .!!!.
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
okay frst of all m sorry that i am commenting on your topic after ages and frst of all nice topic and song ws tooo good and u knw how i am mad for songs and this song ws awesome and coming to ur post and yup the leap is bringing much needed frshness and i am likin pia's new wardrobe alot and now i just hope that they remove abhay's jacket also nowWink

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy1024

Awesome topic Clap Loved ur take on it. When I first saw the promo I must say I was very disappointed what with Pia forgetting Abhay completely Ouch.Hey thank you so much dear..

But then I saw the posts being made here and it prompted me to look at it in a whole new light Smile Its really nice to know that T is now a pa0rt of Misha's circle and it'll be fun to see the 3 of them bonding bigtime. I am sure that will be one of the key points in the story post leap.Awww..our forum hai hi aisa..ki sab ko pagal kardeti hai..and on a serious not eour PKYEK forum gives us a inner & deep look at every thing..about our fav show PKYEK..Yes me agree on that too..!!

As you said, Abhiya love story might take off in a much more intense manner. I am pretty sure that once Pia recollects everything there'll be no one to stop her from going back to Abhay.
 I am already hyper ventillating with ABHIYA expected steamy moments..Tongue
But my only worry is, will Pia go with someone else? Say Kabir? Or the new guy who's a werewolf? Ouch Jacob was my favorite character in Twilight series but I dont wanna see that angle in PKYEK. Even inTwilight it was painful to see Jacob suffer even though it was obvious from the beginning that Bella and Edward were meant for each other. I loved Edward too. But it really hurt to see Jacob suffer.

I don't wanna see Pia in a dilemma to choose between Abhay and someone else be it Kabir or the new guy. it'll suck bigtime what with the forum turning into a war zone, with some people vouching for Abhiya and some for the new guy Confused
Now this above two paragraphs of yours aremy favourite..you have said my fears & wishes both..THANK YOU SO MUCH for that..me too am a die hard ABHIYA maniac who feels that NO ONE SHOULD EVER ..come inbetween the two even my mistake..YES I HATE it whether ABHAY or PIYA to eb in dilemma because it really will liquidify their EPIC passion & intense love for each other..i feel..THANK YOU SO MUCH..for writing such a nice awesome reply..!!
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
u knw today in skul also i was dreaming about dis promo nd especially piya's new look!!!!!!!!!!Day Dreaming i was like ki kab ghar jaaoongi nd net par promo dobara dekhoongi...i mean it is so magical nd beautifully shot!!!!!! i m going gaga over dis promoDay Dreaming

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
beatutiful...yes i also love pia's new avtar and tanu's too...misha was also lookin a bit different.Embarrassed
but how will abhay get out?thats a big mystery!!ConfusedOuch
btw till then i think what will hapen to ruhi and angad!!i am sure kabir pia pe chance toh marega kya pata is bar abhay nahi hai toh pat jaye!lol!LOL
again..lovely post.Smile
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Nice post hema ...i was not that happy about erasing memory and starting the fresh love story of abhay&piya once again . If they have gone with this track i would def want them to speed up there love story once again to bring the level darkness with more vampire & wearwolves .Aw..Rupa..Hugtum dekhlena you will change you pov once the new twist after leap starts afresh with ABHIYA bonding again..It will be very very gripping as no characters have changed except I think Piya with her memory loss & wardrobe & T ofcourse who was part of that Vampire drama..It is very sweet aspect that Dobriyals are all aware how much Abhay has helped them & they dont have a memory loss so it will be a very interesting aspect..YOU mark my words..!!

I did like the attire of piya ...so refreshing to our eyes . Misha & T too look good with more mature , stunning look .

Hope they will change the abhay attire also LOL. I like ur postiive post & outlook towards the PKYEK SmileRUPA..as far as that goes..tumhe pata hai na mera nara..EmbarrassedJACKET KO MARO GOLI.ROFL.I will be terribly upset if they DONT..I swear..!! I so want ABHIYA squeezy HUG WITH OUT ANY INETRFERENCE.Blushing.Wohaaa..creatives do yo get that..??!!LOLDay Dreaming

-rupa-

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_smart

Loved ur post and the song dedicated to Abhiya

THANK YOU DEAR..it is PERFECT & AWESOME>>na..!!Day Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index