Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

MY TAKE ON THE NEW PROMO...!!POST LEAP..!! (Page 3)

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Loved ur post and the song dedicated to Abhiya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
HemaHug Hug how are you doing yaar? I was a bit busy in the last few days...hardly had time to browse through the forum but kept up with your's and Poco's postsBig smile

But after this new promo I couldn't keep away...had to discuss or I would burstLOL kya stunning promo hai yaar...its so bittersweet, heart wrenching,yet hopeful...and the background music has never suited more than in this promo...it totally conveys the longing, yearning of abhiya even though they are unaware...ok how long is abhay gonna remain frozen? I can't bear it,it was too sad to see him like thatCry and piya, she looked gorgeous in her new lookStar and the way she felt the pull towards abhay,that was awesomeDay Dreaming I must say pkyek always comes out with outstanding promos,especially the abhiya ones...the packaging of the promo,the dialogues the music everything is superbStar  my favorite one is still the first promo , where piya keeps looking for abhay and he saves her from the car and then says "mat aayo mere kareeb aag hu main jal jaougi"...I mean it conveyed the theme of the show so well na...

Similarly this new promo does that too...though I feel sad everytime to see it, I can't stop myself from seeing it...its haunting and hypnotic...and sets the theme for the upcoming track, that though he might have erased his memories from her mind he could not erase his love from her heart...it will be interesting to see how abhiya find their way back to each other this time...I hope it doesn't take too long...and that abhay doesn't go back to his rude attitude...and mostly I wouldn't like it if they paired up piya with Kabir  in the meantime...they can just remain good friends...

One thing I didn't understand yaar, was that in sbs they said piya will not forget abhay and the promo shows tha she's forgotten him...am confusedConfused

Hemu, am so looking forward to your posts when the new love track will beginBig smile

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

ranbirkialliya Senior Member
ranbirkialliya
ranbirkialliya

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
loved it . the song u suggested for both just perfect.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry I cannot comment much on this one hema...i'm forgetting all my work in this spamming chakkar...LOL Ouch But yeah have to say..that song was perfect..and loved the way you described Suku's new look...keep the Abhiya spirit up! Big smile

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

asmita1429 Senior Member
asmita1429
asmita1429

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Wel I think dey r nw trying twilight way that is new moon.
Nw d werewolf who will make his entry in d show wil fall 4 pia.
Sumday like bella pia willl realise her love 4 abhay.
I think dis wil be d storyline nw.
Wel Just a thought.Sorry if offended anyone.Smile

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetchocolate

Piya is looking stunning in the new look. ... her hair is gorgeous( i thought she looked beautiful in straight).. let's see what's in store for Abhay.  I don't think the dreaded jacket will go ,atleast it should be changed... its good to see his fingers moving.its hard to believe he;s not in the college ... T is changed its surprising to see her in glasses, looking too sober.,may be she's going to be paired up with Kabir.
Good to see this naughty song.
 Hey dear .Hug.Me too liked that sober looks of T with glasses..yeah ..& Mish is always that dazzling girl with her tomboyish touch with a hat was lovely..BUT IT WILL EB A BIG QUESTION how will everyone react to Ahbay not being there in college na..!?I am sure Kabir will be the happiest LOL& it will be very very interesting to see how Piya will reach Abhay or Abhay will reach Piya ..na..!!Day Dreaming AND MAINLY how will Abhay get out of his..FROZEN STATE si teh BIGGEST QUESTIOn..obviusly PIYA WILL BE THE REASON..but still HOW .Embarrassed.!!??
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

Nice post hema

the new promo made me sad dear...
Twist in the tale...

I wanted Abhiya together forever...

Aw..They are together forever..Hug!! & ever & ever..only their story keeps strengthening with new twists & turns ..as theirs is NO NORMAL LOVE STORY..its a EPIC SAGA..!! So RELAX & ENJOY..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Beautiful yar. Nice post hema. Though i am very very sad on this seperation, i want to see it though, but my heart is kind of aching. Kind of enjoying this heart ache to. Uff ye abhiya meri jaan le kar maanenge. Smile
may i also dedicate a song for abhiya.
Its more for abhay and less for pia after her memory loss but over all its for both.   
Bheed me bhi hum tanha rahe
Tere gum ne ye halat kar di
kabhi khud ke liye kuch soch sake
teri yaado ne kab fursat di
Aankho ki talaash jo hai wo he tera chehra..
Dhadkan dil ke pass to hai lekin hai bewajah..
me hu shakh se koi patta tutta hua..
Mujhko ye hawaye udati fire har jagah..
Ke bin tere jeena nahi, ha bin tere jeena nahi,
nahi jeena

APARAJITHA..kahan gayab hojati ho yaar..seriously..HugWe so need you here for ABHIYA fanatics..And that song dedication is Beautiful...THANK YOU SO MUCH..!! YES this story of post leap will be painfully beautiful..!!

SimplyAparajita

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index