Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

MY TAKE ON THE NEW PROMO...!!POST LEAP..!! - Page 6

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pearly_fia

very nice analysis, u just said what i was thinking about the promo n the post leap story

Thank you so much..dear...!! I am so glad that you think & feel just like...me/..keep posting..lets relive the ABHIYA MAGIC ALL OVER AGAIN & AGAIN..& AGAIN..!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ASMI95

awww

i just love ur post
ur posts r full of positive elements
i love it yaar
lukin fwd to the cute gang of T,misha n pia
n me tooo curios abt abhay ka new look
omg!!!!!!!! so many things in stock
hw can one resist frm thinking abt this shw all the time

Hey I love your AV man I so want to have that big avatar with ABHIYA snaps is it possible..PLEASE..DID YOU DO IT YOUR SELF..!!Its awesome..!! 

And thank you so much for your sweet wordsπŸ˜ƒ..!! YEAH YEAH..too many things to look froward and teh foremost 3 thinsg will be Howwill ABHAY come out of FREEZE with the help of PIYA for sure bUT HOW..& then hwo will his new ZAP look be(WITHOUT THAT BLOODY JACKET WHICH HIDES ALL MY VIVU's HOTTY BODY..!!)😍 & how will ABHIYA irresistabel attraction & love story unfold..ufff..and many many more..but these are top three for me..πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chahat4u

brilliantpost Hema...now i dnt evn get new words to praise ur posts! πŸ˜† yes u r right, this is a unique kinda leap, and a sensible one too...it ll get started all over again! i m lookign forward to it surely and m excited. But Abhay's condition is what is kneeling me and pinching me so much. My poor Abhu... 😭 lets c wht happens, n hw do they show Abhay's return, n as u said without jacket! 😳 πŸ˜† hope they dnt drag his reutrn for too long a break! n it was so cute to see a reformed T, Misha n Piya together. πŸ˜ƒ nice n cute gand musts ay, n Misha is such a swthrt sis. for nw i think Abya's secret ll also be out in all these events. i hv a confused state right nw, happy, sad, excited, all at once!

Awww..CHARU...πŸ˜†my rockstar..⭐️ you dont need to thank you so much..I know that we are soul mates when it comes to PKYEK & ABHIYA & VISU..so everything is understood..!!But nevertheless I eagerly wait for you words..!!πŸ˜›Poor ABHU awww..new name for my cutie pie eh..??nice one..😳 And that last sentence..of happy sad excited state is just perfect..!!πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: black_scorpio

very nice post😊

THANK YOU SO MUCH..I am sooo glad you liked it..πŸ˜ƒ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NIDIZ

I Love the song ...I think the college guyz will go Ga-Ga over Pia's new look..!!

Abhay poor guy I wish he comes out quickly..Can't wait for the post leap Hug..n Kiss..n this time I really wish after Pia gets to know abt Abhay's reality..he does not use his Kiss to erase..that shuld be used only to show his love..!!
 Abhay I wish even he changes his wardrobe..okay he'll go with Black but atleast something lavish..??
Pia will surely feel that majboori ..n Abhay I don't know how'll she wake him up..!!
Our AbhIya's Story is gonna take THE SLEEPING BEAUTY turn errm Role reversal though..!!
Sleeping Handsome..😍..Awww..me waiting..!! For the Kiss..!!

OH YEAH..SLEEPING HANDSOME IT IS..!!!awww,,NIDZ..KISS IS MY ALL TIME FAV..DREAM..yaar..and yeah this  time around no more kissing to erase only to make love ..na..!!☺️
OH ABHAY's new look & wardroeb is my top priority Nidz..as I have proclaimed that I AM NO.1 Besharam..ME WANT AQUEEZY HUG BETWEEN ABHOYA with no interference by that stupid nonsense JACKET..for sure..😑🀣
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww..CHARU...πŸ˜†my rockstar..⭐️ you dont need to thank you so much..I know that we are soul mates when it comes to PKYEK & ABHIYA & VISU..so everything is understood..!!But nevertheless I eagerly wait for you words..!!πŸ˜›Poor ABHU awww..new name for my cutie pie eh..??nice one..😳 And that last sentence..of happy sad excited state is just perfect..!!πŸ€—

aww sweetie...sos weet of you.  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—   n yes..that Abhu is new name for Abhay..cutie pie. 😳😳 πŸ˜† u cn use it..he he...😊 πŸ˜ƒ
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

hey hema sorry 4 the delay , my mum's not here, so was busyπŸ˜†

i very much agree with u, especially that this track will give an epic feel to abhiya love story😊
it will show how deep and intense their love is,πŸ‘πŸΌ
abahy can arase memories but he cannot crase himself from piya's heart
actaully cvs r giving us what we want😊, we should be happy , may be we will see a diff abhay too this time
i think he might let go of black this time

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kritz08

Lovely post hema!

Initially i was not happy with the idea of Abhay erasing Piya's memory and the leap.But now after seeing the promo i'm really excited about it.Looks like PKYEK is getting back on track.The story of the fire and firely is going to begin!πŸ₯³

Suku looked gorgeous in the promo.Thankgod that she got rid of those skirts.Its not that i didn't like her in them but they became very monotonous.And yippie her lovely curls are back
Seriously i'll burn Abhay's ugly jacket😑Its high time that they give him new clothes.

YAYYY..Kritz replied in ma post...πŸ˜ƒ..I got hooked to the idea from the article itself..it gave ABHIYA that EPIC feeling to me..& I was thrilled with the idea that we get to start afresh with ABHIYA romance & thsi tiem aroudn I want PIYA to SHOW that urge in telling ABHAY to marry her even if he is a Vampire..SHE DOESENT CARE..a DAMM her life is HIS..and thats about it..!! AND I neednt say na ki I agree with every word you ahev uttered specially about SUKU looks awww..SHE IS GOING TO ROCK ..!! And ABHAY's JACKET ..arggghh it is my heighest Villian in the show..& I hope you know why..you dont..??πŸ˜²πŸ˜†OK I will repeat it 128947486986708t th ..time..BECAUSE I WANT SQUEEZY HUG BETWEEN ABHIYA TO BE AS SQUEEZY AS POSSIBLE get it..πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
πŸ˜›
This content was originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Just eagerly waitin' , Fo' Abhay's come Back ... Hope it won't take a elongated time fo' his return .. Abhay Piya's confontation is the most signifiCant part fo' me ... Just want the LOve Birds Back .. With Cudddles and Sizzlin' Romance ..

hmmm that cuddles & sizzling romance is a MUST..MUST MUST..I am drooling about it already..!!πŸ˜‰
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

hey hema sorry 4 the delay , my mum's not here, so was busyπŸ˜†

i very much agree with u, especially that this track will give an epic feel to abhiya love story😊
it will show how deep and intense their love is,πŸ‘πŸΌ
abahy can arase memories but he cannot crase himself from piya's heart
actaully cvs r giving us what we want😊, we should be happy , may be we will see a diff abhay too this time
i think he might let go of black this time

Awww...ANMOL..such a goody boy hun..?/I so love the fact that you do help your mom when sh eis not around..that is a great quality..and u accept it in open is even more awesome..πŸ€— AND now I am feeling I have no words to praise you for what you have said above πŸ‘.⭐️.YES creatives have given us a EPIC & what we wanted..FOR SURE..WE NEED TO HAPPY IN WHATEVER SITUATION ADN relive ABHIAY MAGIC ALLOVER & OVER AGAIN ..ME TOO FEEL HIS CHARACTER may have a dash of change & ME TOO AM THINKING BLACK IS GONE..!!😍 But my main concern of course you know what na..THAT BLOODY JACKET..😑🀣