Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Nice post hema ...i was not that happy about erasing memory and starting the fresh love story of abhay&piya once again . If they have gone with this track i would def want them to speed up there love story once again to bring the level darkness with more vampire & wearwolves .Aw..Rupa..🤗tum dekhlena you will change you pov once the new twist after leap starts afresh with ABHIYA bonding again..It will be very very gripping as no characters have changed except I think Piya with her memory loss & wardrobe & T ofcourse who was part of that Vampire drama..It is very sweet aspect that Dobriyals are all aware how much Abhay has helped them & they dont have a memory loss so it will be a very interesting aspect..YOU mark my words..!!

I did like the attire of piya ...so refreshing to our eyes . Misha & T too look good with more mature , stunning look .

Hope they will change the abhay attire also 😆. I like ur postiive post & outlook towards the PKYEK 😊RUPA..as far as that goes..tumhe pata hai na mera nara..😳JACKET KO MARO GOLI.🤣.I will be terribly upset if they DONT..I swear..!! I so want ABHIYA squeezy HUG WITH OUT ANY INETRFERENCE.☺️.Wohaaa..creatives do yo get that..??!!😆😍

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari_smart

Loved ur post and the song dedicated to Abhiya

THANK YOU DEAR..it is PERFECT & AWESOME>>na..!!😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: reepicheep

Hema🤗 🤗 how are you doing yaar? I was a bit busy in the last few days...hardly had time to browse through the forum but kept up with your's and Poco's posts😃REEPU..I was so thinking ki you have ran off with your fiance..I swear..!!🤣I was about to PM you today..ki kahan ho meri jaanu..meri sweet friend..mera post tumhare reply ke bina adhura hai yaar..😆😳

But after this new promo I couldn't keep away...had to discuss or I would burst😆 kya stunning promo hai yaar...its so bittersweet, heart wrenching,yet hopeful...and the background music has never suited more than in this promo...it totally conveys the longing, yearning of abhiya even though they are unaware...ok how long is abhay gonna remain frozen? I can't bear it,it was too sad to see him like that😭 and piya, she looked gorgeous in her new look⭐️ and the way she felt the pull towards abhay,that was awesome😍 I must say pkyek always comes out with outstanding promos,especially the abhiya ones...the packaging of the promo,the dialogues the music everything is superb⭐️  my favorite one is still the first promo , where piya keeps looking for abhay and he saves her from the car and then says "mat aayo mere kareeb aag hu main jal jaougi"...I mean it conveyed the theme of the show so well na...
BINGO..Reepz..you have really told whatever I left..in my post..PKYEK SPECIAL PROMOS have always been OUTSTANDING..!!!Breath taking & and this one toh..ufff..is STUNNING..!!And yeah all promos have conveyed the exact way the story will be proceeding..!! Simple & small yet it said all..!!!
Similarly this new promo does that too...though I feel sad everytime to see it, I can't stop myself from seeing it...its haunting and hypnotic...and sets the theme for the upcoming track, that though he might have erased his memories from her mind he could not erase his love from her heart...it will be interesting to see how abhiya find their way back to each other this time...I hope it doesn't take too long...and that abhay doesn't go back to his rude attitude...and mostly I wouldn't like it if they paired up piya with Kabir  in the meantime...they can just remain good friends...

One thing I didn't understand yaar, was that in sbs they said piya will not forget abhay and the promo shows tha she's forgotten him...am confused😕Hey SBS ka kabhi bharaosa poori tarah nahin karna chahiye..they are also BLOOPER EXPERTS..!!😆

Hemu, am so looking forward to your posts when the new love track will begin😃OFCOURSE HIMANI🤗...darling I am all rearing to GO..!! On my Mark..!! ABHIYA ki ready hone ka der hai..!!!😍

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

u knw today in skul also i was dreaming about dis promo nd especially piya's new look!!!!!!!!!!😍 i was like ki kab ghar jaaoongi nd net par promo dobara dekhoongi...i mean it is so magical nd beautifully shot!!!!!! i m going gaga over dis promo😍

SAME HERE chakku lekin fark sirf itna hai ki ..I am dreaming in my work place & you at school..🤣🤗🤗
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

Yar hema, exams chal rahe he. June me free ho jaungi. I too miss IF alot. But stupid exams 😔, day after tomorrow exam he and mere ko ab bhi leap ki tension ho rahi he. Ye abhiya mere ko fail karwayenge. They are so rocking yar.

BAAP re EXAMS abhi chal rahehai kya..😲ALL THE BEST DEAR..& dont worry ..You will come out in TOPPERS..list..I know that & ABHIYA kisiko bhi fail nahin karwate..THEY WILL MAKE YOU ONLY WIN IN THEIR LOVE..GOD BLESS>you..!!🤗
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

okay frst of all m sorry that i am commenting on your topic after ages and frst of all nice topic and song ws tooo good and u knw how i am mad for songs and this song ws awesome and coming to ur post and yup the leap is bringing much needed frshness and i am likin pia's new wardrobe alot and now i just hope that they remove abhay's jacket also now😉

SANJU my dearest sister you are always with me in my spirits & love for ABHIYA..I know that🤗 & no probs at all if you dont comment..do it when ever you can only..!!Adn I knew it ki tum iss song ko bohoth pasand karogi..perfect for ABHIYA at present after leap na..!😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilove99

beatutiful...yes i also love pia's new avtar and tanu's too...misha was also lookin a bit different.😳

but how will abhay get out?thats a big mystery!!😕
btw till then i think what will hapen to ruhi and angad!!i am sure kabir pia pe chance toh marega kya pata is bar abhay nahi hai toh pat jaye!lol!😆
again..lovely post.😊

THANK YOU dearoo..yes me too thinking the same ki Kabir..poor fellow may try to do that ..but I want him to now move forward afresh & look into Misha;s eyes & make her ..fall for him..what say..that will be nice t watch too..! And even if any werewolf comes I dont want any change in Piya & Abhay's love for each other not even for a sec.. I want Piya to change her mind..even with memory loss..I hope the will not show it like bella..!! Seriously..!!
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

SAME HERE chakku lekin fark sirf itna hai ki ..I am dreaming in my work place & you at school..🤣🤗🤗

🤣🤣🤣 par kya karoon??? mera to kisi cheez mein mann hi nahi lagta jab se naya promo aaya hai😳😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
😍
Originally posted by: chakku

🤣🤣🤣 par kya karoon??? mera to kisi cheez mein mann hi nahi lagta jab se naya promo aaya hai😳😳

We have no remedy for this desease Chakku only thing will be watch ABHIYA more & more & more..And dream more & more&  more..😳
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

We have no remedy for this desease Chakku only thing will be watch ABHIYA more & more & more..And dream more & more&  more..😳

seriously😳😳😳 oh man when will monday come????