MY TAKE ON THE NEW PROMO...!!POST LEAP..!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Wel I think dey r nw trying twilight way that is new moon.
Nw d werewolf who will make his entry in d show wil fall 4 pia.
Sumday like bella pia willl realise her love 4 abhay.
I think dis wil be d storyline nw.
Wel Just a thought.Sorry if offended anyone.😊
Originally posted by sweetchocolate

Piya is looking stunning in the new look. ... her hair is gorgeous( i thought she looked beautiful in straight).. let's see what's in store for Abhay.  I don't think the dreaded jacket will go ,atleast it should be changed... its good to see his fingers moving.its hard to believe he;s not in the college ... T is changed its surprising to see her in glasses, looking too sober.,may be she's going to be paired up with Kabir.
Good to see this naughty song.
 Hey dear .πŸ€—.Me too liked that sober looks of T with glasses..yeah ..& Mish is always that dazzling girl with her tomboyish touch with a hat was lovely..BUT IT WILL EB A BIG QUESTION how will everyone react to Ahbay not being there in college na..!?I am sure Kabir will be the happiest πŸ˜†& it will be very very interesting to see how Piya will reach Abhay or Abhay will reach Piya ..na..!!😍 AND MAINLY how will Abhay get out of his..FROZEN STATE si teh BIGGEST QUESTIOn..obviusly PIYA WILL BE THE REASON..but still HOW .😳.!!??
Originally posted by ozzy88

Nice post hema

the new promo made me sad dear...
Twist in the tale...

I wanted Abhiya together forever...

Aw..They are together forever..πŸ€—!! & ever & ever..only their story keeps strengthening with new twists & turns ..as theirs is NO NORMAL LOVE STORY..its a EPIC SAGA..!! So RELAX & ENJOY..!!
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Beautiful yar. Nice post hema. Though i am very very sad on this seperation, i want to see it though, but my heart is kind of aching. Kind of enjoying this heart ache to. Uff ye abhiya meri jaan le kar maanenge. 😊
may i also dedicate a song for abhiya.
Its more for abhay and less for pia after her memory loss but over all its for both.   
Bheed me bhi hum tanha rahe
Tere gum ne ye halat kar di
kabhi khud ke liye kuch soch sake
teri yaado ne kab fursat di
Aankho ki talaash jo hai wo he tera chehra..
Dhadkan dil ke pass to hai lekin hai bewajah..
me hu shakh se koi patta tutta hua..
Mujhko ye hawaye udati fire har jagah..
Ke bin tere jeena nahi, ha bin tere jeena nahi,
nahi jeena

APARAJITHA..kahan gayab hojati ho yaar..seriously..πŸ€—We so need you here for ABHIYA fanatics..And that song dedication is Beautiful...THANK YOU SO MUCH..!! YES this story of post leap will be painfully beautiful..!!
Yar hema, exams chal rahe he. June me free ho jaungi. I too miss IF alot. But stupid exams πŸ˜”, day after tomorrow exam he and mere ko ab bhi leap ki tension ho rahi he. Ye abhiya mere ko fail karwayenge. They are so rocking yar.
Originally posted by anurag24t

Beautiful description hema...though abhaya will be separated 4 a little but destiny will always bring them closer...hoping to see a new born and a fresh luv story between abhaya..

Thank you anurag πŸ€—& same here..I am so desperately & eagerly waiting for NEW LOVE STORY..with a different look .!!!.
okay frst of all m sorry that i am commenting on your topic after ages and frst of all nice topic and song ws tooo good and u knw how i am mad for songs and this song ws awesome and coming to ur post and yup the leap is bringing much needed frshness and i am likin pia's new wardrobe alot and now i just hope that they remove abhay's jacket also nowπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by mandy1024

Awesome topic πŸ‘ Loved ur take on it. When I first saw the promo I must say I was very disappointed what with Pia forgetting Abhay completely .Hey thank you so much dear..

But then I saw the posts being made here and it prompted me to look at it in a whole new light 😊 Its really nice to know that T is now a pa0rt of Misha's circle and it'll be fun to see the 3 of them bonding bigtime. I am sure that will be one of the key points in the story post leap.Awww..our forum hai hi aisa..ki sab ko pagal kardeti hai..and on a serious not eour PKYEK forum gives us a inner & deep look at every thing..about our fav show PKYEK..Yes me agree on that too..!!

As you said, Abhiya love story might take off in a much more intense manner. I am pretty sure that once Pia recollects everything there'll be no one to stop her from going back to Abhay.
 I am already hyper ventillating with ABHIYA expected steamy moments..πŸ˜›
But my only worry is, will Pia go with someone else? Say Kabir? Or the new guy who's a werewolf?  Jacob was my favorite character in Twilight series but I dont wanna see that angle in PKYEK. Even inTwilight it was painful to see Jacob suffer even though it was obvious from the beginning that Bella and Edward were meant for each other. I loved Edward too. But it really hurt to see Jacob suffer.

I don't wanna see Pia in a dilemma to choose between Abhay and someone else be it Kabir or the new guy. it'll suck bigtime what with the forum turning into a war zone, with some people vouching for Abhiya and some for the new guy πŸ˜•
Now this above two paragraphs of yours aremy favourite..you have said my fears & wishes both..THANK YOU SO MUCH for that..me too am a die hard ABHIYA maniac who feels that NO ONE SHOULD EVER ..come inbetween the two even my mistake..YES I HATE it whether ABHAY or PIYA to eb in dilemma because it really will liquidify their EPIC passion & intense love for each other..i feel..THANK YOU SO MUCH..for writing such a nice awesome reply..!!
u knw today in skul also i was dreaming about dis promo nd especially piya's new look!!!!!!!!!!😍 i was like ki kab ghar jaaoongi nd net par promo dobara dekhoongi...i mean it is so magical nd beautifully shot!!!!!! i m going gaga over dis promo😍
beatutiful...yes i also love pia's new avtar and tanu's too...misha was also lookin a bit different.😳
but how will abhay get out?thats a big mystery!!πŸ˜•
btw till then i think what will hapen to ruhi and angad!!i am sure kabir pia pe chance toh marega kya pata is bar abhay nahi hai toh pat jaye!lol!πŸ˜†
again..lovely post.😊