MY TAKE ON THE NEW PROMO...!!POST LEAP..!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kisivaj

nice post dear...yes i agree...piya in a new attire is awesome...love this new look...
u know when pkyek first started, i liked how pia was diff from regular chudidaar female leads in other shows...i liked her in diff outfits...remember initially she even wore leggings when abhay stopped the car and prevented her from accident...i was happy that she isn't a stereotyped heroine...i thot she will be wearing all kinds of diff outfits...but then lately i was annoyed that they are only showing in 1 kind of outfit (mostly yellow top and pink skirt)...

but now im totally happy that she is shown with a fresh look and new dressing style with perfect little curls, clips, stylish top and long boots...she is looking stylish and stunningly awesome...hope she wears diff outfits like this every time...the look on her face is like she had khoya khoya pyaar somewhere in pechle janam or something...thats true, its like peechle janam only for her and their love story has given epic nature as you said...
i liked T's new nature/avatar along with misha...wish abhay too will have a diff style (in everything) once he defreezes and comes out of the snow...
you know the kind of background with soundless affect when misha calls piya in the promo is again like the ones in the beginning of this show where piya, misha, kabir were doing mountain-climbing and stuff and all those initial days of pkyek had a diff soundless bg effect (a dark affect)...its kind of coming back in that essence...

the story is def going to a new level...but after the abhay-piya milan (i dont want cv's to prolong it with cliched romance), i would like the story to develop in the area of the vampire world by introducing all the vampire characters and other supernatural elements/characters like wolves, etc and with re-introduction of SID's character in a NEW angle, the story will greatly shape up the dark love story... 

hope i expressed properly and hope you understood what im trying to say...its just my POV...btw i love the song u selected...its one of my fav songs from my fav movie... 
Thank you so much my friend..I am proud that you liked my post & agree with your words too..the story is going to a new level..and yes I am waiting for a fresh new ABHIYA STORY & CONFESSION & MILAN..!!.And  yes ofcourse they will have all new twist now and then & if they introduce Sid also in a new avatar no probs at all it will eb very interesting..Surely..!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Beautiful description hema...though abhaya will be separated 4 a little but destiny will always bring them closer...hoping to see a new born and a fresh luv story between abhaya..
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

WTH Hema  I am singing "ladki badi anjaani hai" since this morning...  And I don't like this song... 

This promo is killing us... Suku looking sooo beautiful... and Abhay hooot ๐Ÿ˜ Finally some changes... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And OMG OMG OMG ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ Sooo romantic... they felt each others presence... Sooo sweet... pur love... Eternal and Utopian love... ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

Nice post Hema as always... 

HA HA Farah๐Ÿ˜† ...mere saath hamesha aisa hota hai..soem songgets stuck & never leaves me for whoel day..and these days SAIBO..is my Hearts new anthem...I listen it zillion times & I get goosebumps when I listen to it..because I remember ABHIYA..aka VISU..& I go numb..!!

And regarding ABHIYA & PKYEK & VISU ..you know we are always ..THE SAME>.THANKYOU & LOVE YOU>.!!๐Ÿค—
Awesome topic ๐Ÿ‘ Loved ur take on it. When I first saw the promo I must say I was very disappointed what with Pia forgetting Abhay completely .

But then I saw the posts being made here and it prompted me to look at it in a whole new light ๐Ÿ˜Š Its really nice to know that T is now a part of Misha's circle and it'll be fun to see the 3 of them bonding bigtime. I am sure that will be one of the key points in the story post leap.

As you said, Abhiya love story might take off in a much more intense manner. I am pretty sure that once Pia recollects everything there'll be no one to stop her from going back to Abhay.

But my only worry is, will Pia go with someone else? Say Kabir? Or the new guy who's a werewolf?  Jacob was my favorite character in Twilight series but I dont wanna see that angle in PKYEK. Even inTwilight it was painful to see Jacob suffer even though it was obvious from the beginning that Bella and Edward were meant for each other. I loved Edward too. But it really hurt to see Jacob suffer.

I don't wanna see Pia in a dilemma to choose between Abhay and someone else be it Kabir or the new guy. it'll suck bigtime what with the forum turning into a war zone, with some people vouching for Abhiya and some for the new guy ๐Ÿ˜•
Nice post hema ...i was not that happy about erasing memory and starting the fresh love story of abhay&piya once again . If they have gone with this track i would def want them to speed up there love story once again to bring the level darkness with more vampire & wearwolves .

I did like the attire of piya ...so refreshing to our eyes . Misha & T too look good with more mature , stunning look .

Hope they will change the abhay attire also ๐Ÿ˜†. I like ur postiive post & outlook towards the PKYEK ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by abhaylove

Nice post hema ...i was not that happy about erasing memory and starting the fresh love story of abhay&piya once again . If they have gone with this track i would def want them to speed up there love story once again to bring the level darkness with more vampire & wearwolves .

I did like the attire of piya ...so refreshing to our eyes . Misha & T too look good with more mature , stunning look .

Hope they will change the abhay attire also ๐Ÿ˜†. I like ur postiive post & outlook towards the PKYEK ๐Ÿ˜Š

i couldn't have said it better...agree with u on every word...
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
Loved ur post and the song dedicated to Abhiya
Hema๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— how are you doing yaar? I was a bit busy in the last few days...hardly had time to browse through the forum but kept up with your's and Poco's posts๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But after this new promo I couldn't keep away...had to discuss or I would burst๐Ÿ˜† kya stunning promo hai yaar...its so bittersweet, heart wrenching,yet hopeful...and the background music has never suited more than in this promo...it totally conveys the longing, yearning of abhiya even though they are unaware...ok how long is abhay gonna remain frozen? I can't bear it,it was too sad to see him like that๐Ÿ˜ญ and piya, she looked gorgeous in her new lookโญ๏ธ and the way she felt the pull towards abhay,that was awesome๐Ÿ˜ I must say pkyek always comes out with outstanding promos,especially the abhiya ones...the packaging of the promo,the dialogues the music everything is superbโญ๏ธ  my favorite one is still the first promo , where piya keeps looking for abhay and he saves her from the car and then says "mat aayo mere kareeb aag hu main jal jaougi"...I mean it conveyed the theme of the show so well na...

Similarly this new promo does that too...though I feel sad everytime to see it, I can't stop myself from seeing it...its haunting and hypnotic...and sets the theme for the upcoming track, that though he might have erased his memories from her mind he could not erase his love from her heart...it will be interesting to see how abhiya find their way back to each other this time...I hope it doesn't take too long...and that abhay doesn't go back to his rude attitude...and mostly I wouldn't like it if they paired up piya with Kabir  in the meantime...they can just remain good friends...

One thing I didn't understand yaar, was that in sbs they said piya will not forget abhay and the promo shows tha she's forgotten him...am confused๐Ÿ˜•

Hemu, am so looking forward to your posts when the new love track will begin๐Ÿ˜ƒ
loved it . the song u suggested for both just perfect.
I'm sorry I cannot comment much on this one hema...i'm forgetting all my work in this spamming chakkar...๐Ÿ˜†  But yeah have to say..that song was perfect..and loved the way you described Suku's new look...keep the Abhiya spirit up! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ