Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

MY TAKE ON THE NEW PROMO...!!POST LEAP..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

πŸ˜›I dont know ..I was trying not to start a topic again for this..as many have already done..& we all know ..how much we are mesmerized with the new promo which ..LOOKS like a BREATH OF FRESH AIR..I must say..!!I dont know friends whether I am seriously totally bonkers about PKYEK..or it is true that this show has surprised us with many new milestones even with so many bloopers shown..!! The characterisation..and the plot has been so well managed..& above all the cast has been simply outstanding..!! Like take the maha episode..or now..the effects of Vampire's & the night jungle scenes with perfect light coordination..everything is so awesome..AND NOW the story post leap..and the way the story is moving into the leap..is also perfect.. I Mean it is very sensible ..As we always knew..Abhay said..he only wanted PIYA TO BE HAPPY & that is what he is doing..!!! (as like Pocz did a post on that yesterday..So I will not go deep into it..)

And this whole Idea...of Abay erasing Piya's memory of HIm & whatever she knows about him..is just sooo PAINFUL..but I must admit..IT HAS GIVEN THIS LOVE STORY a EPIC nature to it..dont you think so..!!And I So need to congratulate that person who has been doing this..Story & screen play..yaar seriously...!!πŸ‘
And like many of you have already mentioned..PIYA aka our SUKU..is looking soo stunning..in that high boots & T short & skirt..awww..she looked so fresh out from some memory loss..& the way..she was going ..on looking around innocently...it felt she was looking  for something which she felt was lying beneath deep inside her heart & the earths crust..!! Oh ..I am so getting a feeling that we are gonna have one bombastic journey with teh new ABHIYA ..all over again..& I am so geared up for that..!! Awww..Suku always looked sweet ..& beautiful..but in that pro she looked LITERALLY STUNNING..!!with that correct curls & perfect hair do..witha clip liek thing on it..and that sweater type pullover that she was wearing.awww..Two eyes ..not enough..!!
And as for my ABHAY aka VIvu😳..mera dil abhi se..DHak DHak karne laga hai..bina dekhe hi...ki what will be his New found look..in the post keap after he gets up from that self imposed slumber😳ufff..if at all eh comes ina T shirt without THAT DREADED JACKET na...I swear,,..that same day..I am going to make it one of my most unforgettable celebration day..I mean it..& I will let you all know ..hwo I celebrated it..when it happens..ITS A DEAL..!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
And as everyone has noticed T is totally reformed & I am also very very happy that we are getting to see teh other side of T now on..and it was cute that Misha also was with Piya & T..cute Gang I must say..na..!!😳And I so found a very sweet concern in Misha's face when she called Piya as she found that her sis was feeling that she is sensing someone is calling her..!!And the way Abhay moved his fingers ..awww..it was like he felt her near him..when she came to that spot..aboev the deep ground where he is lying..avoiding all his love to PIYA..which is so intense & over loaded that it can Drown the whole world in it..!!⭐️

And now I will come to teh first part..when they show us Abhay  & Piya in some divien heavenly place in Jungle which felt like a pardise on earth..uff..adn the way he came close to her & held Piyas face  in his signature style..Adn Piya looking all sooo content & happy like she has just CONQUERED World..like feeling..immersed in his love filled Magical eyes..ahhh Simply fantastic mannn..!! And that featherly yet passionate kiss he plants on her forehead..upteenth time..😍AND then suddenly he disappears..backwards with all teh flash backs..getting out of her mind like feeling..oh.that seriously burnt my heart..!!But ..with enough light to live in HOPE & excitement to eagerly wait for teh passion to rekindle that..EVERLASTING MAGIC AGAIN..which we all live to DIE FOR..!!And I would love to dedicate this song for ABHIYA for their fresh start..so perfect ..just go through it..!!Please dont miss it..!!
Piya...

Ladki badi anjaani hai
Sapna hai sach hai kahaani hai
Dekho ye pagli bilkul na badli
Ye to vohi deewani hai

ABHAY..

Ladka bada anjaana hai
Sapna hai sach hai fasana hai
Hay hay ye pagla bilkul na badla
Ye to vohi deewana hai

BOTH ABHAY & PIYA...

Paas rehke bhi thi doori
Jaane kaise thi majboori
Vaqt vo bhi ajeeb tha
Jab tu mere kareeb tha
Kho gayi tu ye kis jahaan mein
Main yahaan hoon dekh to zara

for ABHAY

Ladka bada anjaana hai
Sapna hai sach hai fasana hai
 For

PIYA

Dekho ye pagli bilkul na badli
Ye to vohi deewani hai

For both ABHAY & PIYA..

Bbheed mein bhi thi tanhai
Yaad har pal teri aayi
Roke koi mujhe zara
Bhar na aaye ye dil mera
Behke behke mere kadam hain
Aise mein tu sambhaal to zara

Ladki badi anjaani hai
Sapna hai sach hai kahaani hai
Haan haan ye pagla bilkul na badla
Ye to vohi deewana hai

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Simply Stunnin' .. This New twirl in the tale made me blind , as i Can't be able to see anythin' exCept Abhay and Piya .. A New journey Of a Love will Begin without any sorrows and regrets .. Thay way Abhay was lyin' beneath that forest was so gloomy fo' me .. My Heart was just weepin' fo' him .. Though , Piya has forgotten all the bad memories , & she's about to live in a New Paradise , but a disturbanCe will never esCape from her heart , and One day She both cOnfront eaCh other , awww that'd be so mesmerzin' and seduCtive .. One more time there'll be a confession , new Love , New Feelings .. Ahhh .. Feels its a Magic which has Overwhelmed in my heart also ..
Abhay's heart Bleeds
and the snow becomes red
How Life has moCked you
Were u ever 'er ? Memories gone dead ,
Reminding me you once were here.
Warm like the blood in my veins.
The love I had for you
This frozen silence belongs to you my Love
No One will ever know
how i just feel for you
I keep memories of me and you
They haunt me every second of the day
I just wish this pain would go away
Its not that i've left you
My Love is Pure , My love is Perpetual
Ohh my Beautiful Love , Stay wherever you're
And wait for Me till the Day I Return to You ..

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post dear...yes i agree...piya in a new attire is awesome...love this new look...
u know when pkyek first started, i liked how pia was diff from regular chudidaar female leads in other shows...i liked her in diff outfits...remember initially she even wore leggings when abhay stopped the car and prevented her from accident...i was happy that she isn't a stereotyped heroine...i thot she will be wearing all kinds of diff outfits...but then lately i was annoyed that they are only showing in 1 kind of outfit (mostly yellow top and pink skirt)...

but now im totally happy that she is shown with a fresh look and new dressing style with perfect little curls, clips, stylish top and long boots...she is looking stylish and stunningly awesome...hope she wears diff outfits like this every time...the look on her face is like she had khoya khoya pyaar somewhere in pechle janam or something...thats true, its like peechle janam only for her and their love story has given epic nature as you said...
i liked T's new nature/avatar along with misha...wish abhay too will have a diff style (in everything) once he defreezes and comes out of the snow...
you know the kind of background with soundless affect when misha calls piya in the promo is again like the ones in the beginning of this show where piya, misha, kabir were doing mountain-climbing and stuff and all those initial days of pkyek had a diff soundless bg effect (a dark affect)...its kind of coming back in that essence...

the story is def going to a new level...but after the abhay-piya milan (i dont want cv's to prolong it with cliched romance), i would like the story to develop in the area of the vampire world by introducing all the vampire characters and other supernatural elements/characters like wolves, etc and with re-introduction of SID's character in a NEW angle, the story will greatly shape up the dark love story... 

hope i expressed properly and hope you understood what im trying to say...its just my POV...btw i love the song u selected...its one of my fav songs from my fav movie... 
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
WTH Hema  I am singing "ladki badi anjaani hai" since this morning...  And I don't like this song... 

This promo is killing us... Suku looking sooo beautiful... and Abhay hooot πŸ˜ Finally some changes... πŸ˜ƒ

And OMG OMG OMG πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ Sooo romantic... they felt each others presence... Sooo sweet... pur love... Eternal and Utopian love... πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Nice post Hema as always... 

Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail
beautifully told, I was Abhay sake of that love many times of his death many times asserted that he loves her that now gets a new twist even the style of Piya has changed her hair to show that she was with them, T think it will change into a good side and, most importantly something I felt but could not understand that poor Abhay lay helpless on the ground, and it will be interesting no matter what.

Edited by GuRti. - 12 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The Promo Is Really Killing Me. I Watched 5 Times Online. Hehe. Yeah I Must Post Leap Piya Looks So Pretty. I Love Her Cute OutFit. She Loooks Awsome. And So T and Misha. Good To See T Becoming Good. And Abhay Well Lets See How Our Cute Vampire Returns To His Princess Pia. (:
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Piya is looking stunning in the new look. ... her hair is gorgeous( i thought she looked beautiful in straight).. let's see what's in store for Abhay.  I don't think the dreaded jacket will go ,atleast it should be changed... its good to see his fingers moving.its hard to believe he;s not in the college ... T is changed its surprising to see her in glasses, looking too sober.,may be she's going to be paired up with Kabir.
Good to see this naughty song.
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post hema

the new promo made me sad dear...
Twist in the tale...

I wanted Abhiya together forever...
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful yar. Nice post hema. Though i am very very sad on this seperation, i want to see it though, but my heart is kind of aching. Kind of enjoying this heart ache to. Uff ye abhiya meri jaan le kar maanenge. 😊
may i also dedicate a song for abhiya.
Its more for abhay and less for pia after her memory loss but over all its for both.   
Bheed me bhi hum tanha rahe
Tere gum ne ye halat kar di
kabhi khud ke liye kuch soch sake
teri yaado ne kab fursat di
Aankho ki talaash jo hai wo he tera chehra..
Dhadkan dil ke pass to hai lekin hai bewajah..
me hu shakh se koi patta tutta hua..
Mujhko ye hawaye udati fire har jagah..
Ke bin tere jeena nahi, ha bin tere jeena nahi,
nahi jeena

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Simply Stunnin' .. This New twirl in the tale made me blind , as i Can't be able to see anythin' exCept Abhay and Piya .. A New journey Of a Love will Begin without any sorrows and regrets .. Thay way Abhay was lyin' beneath that forest was so gloomy fo' me .. My Heart was just weepin' fo' him .. Though , Piya has forgotten all the bad memories , & she's about to live in a New Paradise , but a disturbanCe will never esCape from her heart , and One day She both cOnfront eaCh other , awww that'd be so mesmerzin' and seduCtive .. One more time there'll be a confession , new Love , New Feelings .. Ahhh .. Feels its a Magic which has Overwhelmed in my heart also ..
Abhay's heart Bleeds
and the snow becomes red
How Life has moCked you
Were u ever 'er ? Memories gone dead ,
Reminding me you once were here.
Warm like the blood in my veins.
The love I had for you
This frozen silence belongs to you my Love
No One will ever know
how i just feel for you
I keep memories of me and you
They haunt me every second of the day
I just wish this pain would go away
Its not that i've left you
My Love is Pure , My love is Perpetual
Ohh my Beautiful Love , Stay wherever you're
And wait for Me till the Day I Return to You ..

Aw..Thank you dearπŸ˜ƒ..I loved that songdedication..perfect for the situation..!!πŸ‘ Yes dear we are going to relive this EPIC lovers ..all over again..!!😍