Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~ Girlz Only CC#10~ We ROCK! [IO] ~*~ (Page 41)

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 6985

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
I'm here...it's 6:10pm

...Pwincess... IF-Sizzlerz
...Pwincess...
...Pwincess...

Joined: 04 July 2010
Posts: 10636

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
im here
but going to bed now
im tired now
 
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Joined: 23 October 2010
Posts: 38834

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Yeah me going to :P
 
Grace itts 23:15pm here
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8230

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Grace I'm on the ahem ahem part now!Blushing
gonna read with full concentration!Wink

ahhh preeti so when i get over with my exams...you'll start yours anyway Good Luck for your examsThumbs Up


Full concentration ROFL it's not as detailed as the usual treatment since this was tucked into the update.

I'll write a proper one in a later chapter Big smile

OMG! Grace it was awesome...you write sooo well...we'll get another one Blushing oh I can't wait for it now!Wink

I'm so PHead right now! Day Dreaming...thankx for the lovely unexpected gift grace!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 6985

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Yeah me going to :P
 
Grace itts 23:15pm here


Goodnight Preeti!

Yeah, I need to go to...some stuff to do.  The telephone service people didn't show up today at my aunt's house Angry called them and they said the appointment got cancelled due to something or another.

I've been sitting here waiting for awhile.  Anyways...I have to go do some other errands.
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 6985

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged


Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Originally posted by iheartChai

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Grace I'm on the ahem ahem part now!Blushing
gonna read with full concentration!Wink

ahhh preeti so when i get over with my exams...you'll start yours anyway Good Luck for your examsThumbs Up


Full concentration ROFL it's not as detailed as the usual treatment since this was tucked into the update.

I'll write a proper one in a later chapter Big smile

OMG! Grace it was awesome...you write sooo well...we'll get another one Blushing oh I can't wait for it now!Wink

I'm so PHead right now! Day Dreaming...thankx for the lovely unexpected gift grace!Embarrassed


You're welcome Abby anything for my readers Big smile
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 6985

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pwincess1

night night


Goodnight!
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Joined: 23 October 2010
Posts: 38834

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

Goodnight guys

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~'Rock & Rolla'~ Chat Club'~[INVITES ONLY]

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Angry_Bird   Replies: 46   Views: 3952

Angry_Bird 46 3952 16 June 2010 at 3:41am by Angry_Bird
::Camp Rock//Jemi{ShaChie}CC::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23

Author: talkativetaurus   Replies: 180   Views: 19195

talkativetaurus 180 19195 13 November 2009 at 8:00am by -Sarzz-
Shifali se Shipo Tak: Shifali's underwater rock

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: -Jwalamukhi-   Replies: 132   Views: 7830

-Jwalamukhi- 132 7830 17 November 2008 at 12:06am by Howlarious
\\ ROCK-n-ROLL FAMILY CLUB \\

2 3 4

Author: -Priii-   Replies: 28   Views: 2113

-Priii- 28 2113 28 March 2008 at 3:13am by Khaya

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index