Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

She gripped onto his shirt and gradually opened her eyes. They both stared in each other's eyes, both lost in a world of their own.  They stayed in the position for a while trying to read the minds of the one another.  It seemed so perfect a bit too perfect.  Neither of them wanted to move.  It was as if time had stopped to watch these two.

Heer slowly got up out of Prem's arms and stood up while he was completely lost in her. He had never felt like this before. All the thoughts came rushing back to Heer. All that she was thinking about were Rishabh's words. She started to step back with tears dripping down her moist eyes.

She needed to get away from this place, just run. She ran as fast as her legs could carry her. Prem didn't know why but he found himself running after her again. He needed to find out why she was in this state.

Heer felt someone grab her arm. It was the same man that had caught her from falling a few minutes ago. He twirled her around so that she was facing him. "Who are you and why don't you leave me alone?" she said angrily.

"What's wrong?" replied Prem. "Tell me, i might be able to help you".

"Just go away! I don't need anyone's help!" she yelled and fell on the floor while crying.  Prem sat down besides her. He wanted to console her that everything would be alright but he knew he didn't have any right to do so. She was just a stranger to him but still he couldn't stop himself.

He placed his hand on hers and said everything would be fine.

Just then the sound of thunder and lightning struck. Heer got petrified and clinged onto him. Prem was surprised by this action and held onto her.

The next thing they felt was heavy rain and they were beginning to get drenched.

Prem told her to get in the car and he would drop her home but she refused saying she would go herself.

"are you mad? Get in the car, its pouring down, i'll drop you off home". She didn't say anything. "Dont you trust me?" he said. "I know im a complete stranger but you can have faith in me".

He opened the door for her and she sat in.

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hmmm thats good better then what i would write whats next?
...Pwincess... thumbnail
somehow i need to make Prem find out that Heer is Mehers sister

and Heer find out that Prem is preets brother
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Hmmm we could have it like Meher is talking to Preet outside the house n like Prem sees him n he finds out everything
...Pwincess... thumbnail
hmmm ya

wont that be too much in 1 chapter?

i dont know
im confused
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Hmmm maybe he could miss em today but next time he will see em all together at sum other place
...Pwincess... thumbnail
ya i'll do that

preet comes to meet Meher
then he leaves and premeer enter
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Yeah its like a miss n then maybe Preet can tell him aboutt he problem but not disclose the names n then he sees em 3 together at a cafe or mall together n finds out he was talkign about Meher n Heer
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Preets already told Prem the problem
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Ahhh kl umm then he just sees em after like a couple of days in sum shop