Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Zareen's interested in another Khan

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Zareen's interested in another Khan

TNN | May 20, 2011, 12.04am IST

Zareen Khan More Pics
While Salman is the hot flavour of the season (at least with all the ladies), a few of his favourite beauties have taken a detour.

To the King of Khans that is. Yeah, it's hottie, Zareen Khan (Sallu's leading lady in the long forgotten Veer and the Character Dheela gal from his forthcoming film). In an exclusive interview with zoOm, she confessed, "I would love to work with SRK." When quizzed about how her mentor Sallu would react to that, she confidently added, "I am a Salman loyalist and I am sure he won't stop me from working with SRK."

Apparently, the Ready gal, Asin, is also gearing up to work with SRK (in 2 States) and sometime ago, Sonakshi (a die-hard Salman loyalist) had expressed a desire to work with King Khan. Well, we don't think Salman could care much about it; the raas leela will go on, anyways, hai na? And there's nothing 'dheela' about it too. Lol! For more Bollywood interviews, parties and events, keep watching B Tonite, from Mon – Fri at 10pm and 1pm, only on zoOm – India's No. 1 Bollywood channel!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i never get this media so what if salman khan introduced one girl
and she want to work with srk or any other khan
they try to make it
omg she is not loyal with him or bla bla
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
y media make so hallah if some1 close 2 salman say he wud work wid srk... srk insaan hai jaar koi rakshash toh nahin... 😃

salman's family members r friends wid srk... so whts this big deal 2 make so big news if some1 say he wanna work wid srk...

loyalty 2 Salman won't b shown by not working wid srk... it will b shown just by being loyal with Salman...

Every individual is different... just coz Salman-Srk r not friends... doesn't mean media will grill every1 doing work with 1 another... 
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
kahin pe nighahein kahin pe nishana .wow the gal has learned the ropes of trade very soon

ek se haath dho liye,

aur doosray platter -->khanay ko chalay😆

Edited by mogliF21 - 12 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
why this media ppl are so stupid
Girl aint property of salman . Is she ?
Originally posted by: sheee

^who knows

Supreme Court should check out the Property Documents then in order  to determine whether she is movable property of Salman or not.
Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zaxo

Supreme Court should check out the Property Documents then in order  to determine whether she is movable property of Salman or not.

If you say so.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sheee

If you say so.

You guys are hillarious😆

On topic: Salman won't stop her or any other co star to with SRK. He has not stopped his own brothers or relatives to going to Mannat when their our parties. Its his own choice not to talk to SRK!