Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A Year Later Abhiya O.S. (Page 2)

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Hmm...Nice!

not well as ur blogs.thanks wanted to keep it short, and sweet. And right, now I don't feel the butte-files whenever I try to write abhiya. and my romantic side, is dyingOuch 

mangona Senior Member
mangona
mangona

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
i wish this happens but as v al no this wdnt happen :(
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mino1997

it was a nice o.sClap... i wished it could happen in the showOuch bt we will have to bear their seperationUnhappy... this is so sadCry... loved ur o.s Heart

me too. right now abhiya seperation is the factor i am not going outside with my frens. i don't feel like going,and i am sick. might be wondering why my ff are delayed it's bec i have a cold, and I am really sick. just took a mortin, and woke up this morningCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minahil1997

Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mangona

i wish this happens but as v al no this wdnt happen :(

i know me too. let's see what cvs are planningEmbarrassed
minahil1997 Goldie
minahil1997
minahil1997

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

me too. right now abhiya seperation is the factor i am not going outside with my frens. i don't feel like going,and i am sick. might be wondering why my ff are delayed it's bec i have a cold, and I am really sick. just took a mortin, and woke up this morningCry
[/QUOTE]

so sorry to hear about itOuch... hope u gt well soonBig smile... i too feel the same, i totally feel sick wen i think that my fav couple r goin to be sepratedCry...take ur time dear to update the ff'sSmile ... no hurry hereApprove

Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mino1997

so sorry to hear about itOuch... hope u gt well soonBig smile... i too feel the same, i totally feel sick wen i think that my fav couple r goin to be sepratedCry...take ur time dear to update the ff'sSmile ... no hurry hereApprove

[/QUOTE]

thank u. i thought u guys were mad. i wrote this o.s. 2 days ago, and i am posting it today. don't ever fall in love will have 2 chappy uploaded tomorrow. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minahil1997ilove99

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
you know what in the starting i was crying but at the end i was jumping with joy like an idiot...great work
Tahani01 Senior Member
Tahani01
Tahani01

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
hey i love it its so sweet awww i wish that really happenes i mean they get reunited fast btw have you thought of taking up writing as a future you would do fantastic and it seems you have alot of passion for writting x

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index