Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shyamz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i am waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! curious!!!!!!!!!
tanya.dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
plz start soon.. m waiting dear (:
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i m waiting..
dont forget to pm me... 
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i will be waiting... pm me when u update... n what's dis about????
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
A Year Later (Reunion)

True Love is like a mountain, hard to climb, but once you get to the top the view is beautiful(Daniel Monroe). This is what had happened to me . When I had discovered my undying true love for him, I had felt like a mountain. But, I had managed to break that mountain by conquering it. A year has passed by me in anticipation of Abhay. What has happened in a year? I am a new person, but my heart still empty. I have completed by first, and second year of college. Can't believe it's my senior year? Soon, I will own a degree my hand from one of the prestigious university . Abhay where are you? I questioned. You said it would require a year for you to be unfrozen.  A year gap fluctuates a lot in your life.

My life has turned around 360 degree in a year. I have become the darling of my family .Misha, Panchi, Madhu, and Pappa all adore me. I have become the mentor, the guide, a friend, a dutiful and loving sister and daughter to my family. I lend Pappa a small hand in his business, Madhu Aunty in the cooking, Misha in her studies, and Panchi on her love life. Panchi has a new found love. She is happily dating Daksh. One side of still wishes Sid would have turned out to be a evil vampire. I wish Sid would have discovered redemption on Panchi. She truly loved him. For her 2 heart breaks have taught her a lesson. Now days, she is very careful about guys. And, Misha she has found happiness with bouncing from boys after another. Me I am still waiting for my Man to come back from his hibernation. Maithali might not be dead, but I know our love will conquer all the odd.  Ruhi is with Angad. Kabir has become like a brother to me. As for T, we have become very close since the incident a year ago .

Misha ,my sister, signaled for us to leave. Everday , I always come to this spot with one hope that Abhay would come running ,and take me in his arms. And, I would proclaim to him that there is no life for me without him. No matter how hard he tries to distance himself from me to give me a serene life, It won't matter because my heart will never forget him. He is my heart, and we are meant to be together . He is my light, and my reason to live I am going to assure him this .

Piya: Mish! You go ahead ! I am gonna come later . I need to do something ! Please understand

Misha- Fine! But Call Us! And, she and T left

Piya went to the sight where Abhay was buried. She wept her bitter tears.  Soon, the stalks, and the ground began to shake.  Piya moved aside from the spot.

Slowly the branches began to sprung, and the whole ground shook. The ground crackled. Piya just stunned to say anything. With a might force,   Abhay slowly rose up from his hibernation.

Abhay: Piya! (dazed) Do you remember me?

Piya on seeing Abhay raced up to , and hugged him. Abhay hugged her back making up a loss time . Piya engulfed him with only love around them, and Abhay did the same.

Piya: I remember you. How can I forget you? I missed you so much. She touched all her over his face, and kissed it. I can't believe it's you. Is it you? Is it really you It's felt like ages. You are back? Abhay please do not leave me again. Because, I won't have the ability to deal with another separation again(crying,)

Abhay(slowly cupping her face)- Piya! It's been a year. I missed you too my love. My heart maybe be dead, but still it felt a longing. It's me .Believe it, Love I am never going to leave you. How can I leave my sweet angel. Know that you are that woman I love you now, and will always do. You are my forever. Have faith. Touch me!

Piya (again touching him)- It's you. I love you. A year without has been empty , and lonely. She threw kissed down his neck, forehead, cheeks, and lips. She kissed him over and again feeling  his touch. She kissed him with depth of passion that she had longed in a year. She did not stop. She kissed him over again to feel him again, and take him in. To assure herself, that he was real. And, he would banish in a puff in a thin air. That they would be together for eternity this time. And, would be inseparable.  To assure that there would be no third person in the middle, and was beginning of their new chapter.

Abhay(teasing Piya)- Love! Your man needs to take a shower. Plus, If I get this many kisses for disappearing . Maybe I should go more in hibernation to be welcomed by kissed when I return.

Piya knew what Abhay meant. He did a stink a lot. He did not the smell the old spices fragance before.

Piya (playing along with him pulled back , hit his shoulder p)- You are not disappearing any where mister. You have made this poor lady suffer enough. (pointing a finger at him). And, I Let's let you have that shower.  And, Your parents must be waiting too.

Abhay wrapped his arms around Piya.

Abhay: Let's go my love. And, we will continue where we left off soon.   Piya, and Abhay headed for their new chapter of life.

This is short. Sorry, but this is a short O.S. Not a FF. Sorry, Anyway, I wrote short because I only have little bit of time. I have other 2 ff to complete. So Sorry! Enjoy! The above song is by Mariah Carey (We belong together). And, I am gonna leave you with this song . My fav  I'd give my heart to symbolize Maithali's lost love due to her actions,and new chappy for Abhiya's life. Plz don't mind the video, just listen to the song. This O.S. is not that well written I know. But, I am not a expert. And, I just need the leap to start for me get in the mood Abhiya Passion. And for my imagination to run wild.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN2IWngHHug[/YOUTUBE]      
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it was a nice o.s👏... i wished it could happen in the show bt we will have to bear their seperation😔... this is so sad😭... loved ur o.s ❤️
Petal_Pose thumbnail

not well as ur blogs.thanks wanted to keep it short, and sweet. And right, now I don't feel the butte-files whenever I try to write abhiya. and my romantic side, is dying 
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wish this happens but as v al no this wdnt happen :(
Petal_Pose thumbnail

Originally posted by: mino1997

it was a nice o.s👏... i wished it could happen in the show bt we will have to bear their seperation😔... this is so sad😭... loved ur o.s ❤️

me too. right now abhiya seperation is the factor i am not going outside with my frens. i don't feel like going,and i am sick. might be wondering why my ff are delayed it's bec i have a cold, and I am really sick. just took a mortin, and woke up this morning😭