Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: KatForeva

I wish the ppl who always bash Katrina would come here and see the cute pics and adorable photoshoot and say something positive for once. πŸ˜›

she looks beauitful in the second scan

but hey, when sheila ki jawani first look came out, I was the first person that had something positive to say about the look. I like to be different from people's opinion. If everyone is praising, I like to be the one bashing. If everyone is bashing, I like to be the one praisingπŸ˜†
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Funny πŸ˜† Either ppl will bash Katrina or do nothing at all :P
ladygaga thumbnail
Katrina is very beautiful and has a pleasing personality. I don't like diplomatic people, but she is my most fave "diplomatic" celeb and that adds to her beauty. Her baby picS are just ADORABLE. Edited by ladygaga - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Katforeva - Do you have to keep mentioning about Katrina being bashed? Maybe they haven't seen this topic yet!
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

Katforeva - Do you have to keep mentioning about Katrina being bashed? Maybe they haven't seen this topic yet!

I'll add something here! Most of the time members who 'bash' (whatever this word means) stars do that  not because they hate them, its more because of rabid fans who are always getting personal and picking on anyone who dares to say one word against their favorites!

Fans should really stop getting so hyper-defensive about their favorites! And btw, Katrina is bashed or whatever as much as any other actor on Bolly forum! Everyone from Priyanka, to Aish, to Sonam to Deepika is criticized and pulled down! Its all in fun, why get so emotional about it?

Btw, coming back to the topic, Katrina looks absolutely angelic! And yes, as someone mentioned, she does look like a pure Pathan girl to me! So many girls from Afghanistan, Iran and Middle East have similar looks! Katrina also looks slightly Spanish / Italian than anything remotely British!

PS : She was such a stunner as a teenager too as evident in the 4th pic! Most girls of that age have a face full of acne and a body that resembles a dried out twig!

Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aaahwww my Kattyyy... She looks soo damn cute in those baby pics <3
And now she looks so gorgeous as well 😍

And talking about Pathans... Kat doesnt look like a Pathan at all.. She looks pure Kashmiri Indian actually or maybe a bit Italian indeed..
Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 12 years ago
Edit.
Edited by Gobsmacked - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: KatForeva

Funny πŸ˜† Either ppl will bash Katrina or do nothing at all :P

Oh my katty looks so gorgeous, so heavenly and divinely beatiful. She looks naturally so pretty.

Will this do?πŸ˜†
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Gobsmacked: It wasn't meant rude, but maybe it might sound rude to them so I will edit it...
But if you want to report it go ahead πŸ˜†
Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 12 years ago
could people please stop with attacking each other, this topic has nothing to do with bashing so please if anyone has any problems with each other then talk with each other through pms no need to fight in this topic.