Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Simply wow 😍

KatForeva u post great articles

Love katrina :)
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
when people mag on twitter gave a hint as to who is the most beautiful everyone said sonam!!

this was the hint...

peoplemagindia peoplemagindia
Clue #1 for Most Beautiful India: Her best asset is her straight, thick black hair, which she says she has got from her father. Guess who!

father = anil kapoor... im shocked it turned out to be kat! 😆
awwieee lovee these pics she was the most adorable kid ever soo cute.

wow look at the last pic from her childhood she had soo long hair, she has the most beautiful hair ever.

Love this photoshoot for people magazine she looks stunning and very interesting interview. 
*fairytale* thumbnail
Awh she's absolutely gorgeous. But sometimes it's hard to believe she's half white. She looks like a 100% Pathan to me for some reason. I've seen Pakistani girls who resemble Katrina quite a lot with the same delicate feautures. She's beautiful nonetheless.
^yeah people mistaken her for many nationalities for example many people thinks she is arabic.
OR MAY PEOPLE's magazine couldn't find the most beautiful girl thats why they had to satisfy with the available options 😆 
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH MY GOD!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!! I am fainting here! Those are the cutest pictures ever! I actually thought we'd get pics the Kat fans had already seen but OMG she looks beyond gorgeous and sooo cute!!!! My fav is this one-

And the other photoshoot is so beautiful. Kat basically made up for yesterday's disaster event! Thanks Kat love u! She looks really pretty in those and I love the make up, so natural! That was a really nice interview as well. She is such a cool person, I am so glad I chose her as my fav of all the celebs. So interesting, different and amazing! Gosh I can't get over this magazine shoot. Simple fab. I am so glad they chose the real most beautiful! WELL DESERVED!

Thanks so much Sameer for posting! <3
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i loveee the teenage one with the super long hair. wow!

and yes she sorta makes up for yesterday's disaster.

don't agree with the most beautiful thing. didn't agree with it when it was for ash or anyone else.
Edited by -Mala- - 12 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In the interview she said that her hair used to go below her hip! WOW I wish mine was like that!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Crystal-

^yeah people mistaken her for many nationalities for example many people thinks she is arabic.

My mom also says she looks arabic.