Saas Bina Sasuraal

How shameless! - Page 2

hin_sa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The very incredulous justification given by Tej for  not supporting Toasty made me lose my nerve and to top it all the bullshit lecture given by dadajišŸ˜”. Tej should stand for justice and its not a game where you stand with your wife for sometime and then it's the turn to be with your family. Toasty is a part of the family and she needs to be trusted first, let alone all the brthday planning nonsense. Dadaji had an opportunity to save Toasty but didn't use it fearing Pashu and Chedi. Oh my god I literally started clapping when Lalit  gave that dialogue. He speaks less but when he does it definitely leaves an impact. I was so happy to see that Sudha could silence even the "jallad" Pashu. My entire sympathy for the Chaturvedi family has drained out by their cowardly action. Its only on the day they realize that even they too had  a hand in the previous mishap , can we expect a transformation. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cinderella100

In this day & age joint family system does not work.  In the first place Toasty & Tej shouldn't have been living with the rest of the family.  Tej needed to realise he was acquiring a wife, not a doormat.

leave alone joint family.

now a days marriage itself dose not work.

in recent survey by popular magazine - 40% marriages breaks with in 1 year in metros.

now a days boys as well as girls becoming self centric.that's main problem
Edited by bakwaas100 - 12 years ago
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yeh how shameless ...
fermi thumbnail

In this day & age joint family system does not work.  In the first place Toasty & Tej shouldn't have been living with the rest of the family.  Tej needed to realise he was acquiring a wife, not a doormat.

Who says, it's just bcoz selfish ppl like you supporting nuclear family..
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sunaina02

That was good suresh !!

Thanks Sunaina :)
kinshukkipyaari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh it is shame less
Cinderella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: fermi

Who says, it's just bcoz selfish ppl like you supporting nuclear family..

Really?  You dont know me enough to call me selfish.  Are you even married in the first place?  Women of today are different.  We are more independant & we each have different outlook in life.
Living seperately doesnt mean you not still part of the family.  It just helps you maintain better relations with your inlaws.
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree.
infact, the nerve of pashu during the whole screamathon between him and sudha...how dare he say that sudha should not talk to his father like that - infact, sudha shouldve clearly told him to stay out of it since he is still a baccha. also, sudha should have told chedilal of the icident where pashu kicked sudha out of the house (during the whole pracheen episde).
tej has really disappointed me.
pashu should jump off a cliff and die.
gyan just rocks.
i think the blank chit was by Ved.
Mulan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Really?  You dont know me enough to call me selfish.  Are you even married in the first place?  Women of today are different.  We are more independant & we each have different outlook in life.
Living seperately doesnt mean you not still part of the family.  It just helps you maintain better relations with your inlaws.

No harm in being selfish if it does not kill someone.