ranchod is expert in hiding tears

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
wow...i think those who are very like ranchod in real life...should learnt from him how to hide tears...pain and put on a fake smile for the sake of loved ones...i salute him...

today while changing channel...bits and parts...i saw the show...

and first of i would like to welcome karan back...no matter how much i love ranchod...it was karan who won me over in the beginning of the show...so i welcome him back...AbhaRan unites finally...prayers are answered for all AbhaRan fans...after a long time...a long hug...its just worth it...

ok...i am not liking karan's look...can they please get rid of the golden spectacles...or if they really want him in glasses...they can give him a frameless glass which he will look extra young...seriously when karan was hugging ranchod...ranchod looks more handsome and young in my eyes...when both karan-ranchod shares the same age...karan looks so old...because of that glass...can we have that cute karan back...even though he was a lawyer then...he was looking so cute in that outfit...rather than that...but formal suits looks great on karan...i prefer it to be black than white...

now coming to my ranchod...wow this man really knows how to hide his pain...tears and bring a fake smile onto his face...i feel so sad when i saw ranchod just standing aside...with his eyes all in pain...well for one reason...he lost his love...there was no complaint in his face...but his eyes speaks out his whole pain...he shattered at that moment when abha runs towards karan...though he is happy that karan came back...but then sad also that he made a mistake to fall in love...now he is paying a heavy price of heartbreak...he wished he would have control his feelings...but like say there is no control over feelings when it comes to love...it happens to anyone...and for ranchod it happened on his brother's wife...noone should have a fate like ranchod...

when karan hugs him...there was so much pain in his eyes...conveying all mixed emotions...heartbroken..pain...tears...but then he brings out a fake smile for abha and karan...

he was looking at abha with a painful eyes ...looking heartbroken and hurt...and abha felt guilty to break his heart...but she has no choice...because she loves karan way too much...through their eye conversation...abha silently tells sorry to ranchod...

even when karan-abha lights the diya in precap...ranchod comes to abha in a distance...there was so much of a pain in his eyes...but when abha glance at him a little...he just smiles...

wow really ranchod is a good actor like he says...he knows how to transit his real emotions into fake ones...

i feel so sad and heartbreaking for him...

and those heartless Cvs instead of giving him happiness...they are killing him off😡😡😡...those idiots can see that Dr Aru is there...they can pair them up together...sick Cvs is about to kill a innocent soul...and people like shelly is alive...😡😡😡🤢...

i couldn't see him so much of pain...in the whole episode his eyes only seeks for abha...a eyes filled with pain...tears...but then hidden in a fake smile...fake appearance...

if ranchod is evil...his death doesn't make a difference to me...but then ranchod is such a innocent soul...who knows everything about life...but still he is lonely and yearning for love...and happiness...a hard exterior outside...a silent...passionate..introvert emotional person from the inside...can anyone see this pure soul dying infront of our eyes...i really can't...i simply can't...

i should be happy since AbhaRan have united...karan has come back...but instead of being happy i am so sad for ranchod...and can't see him in pain...

its better they create a love story between AruRan or send ranchod to overseas to pursue his dream...and settle into a new life...

Edited by Mages - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i know it broke my heart. I was cut in half. one half is happy to see abha with karan and their love triumphed over evil and all obstacles. but the other is sad to see that when ranchod told abha he loves her. that is the moment abha's sould came back. what a tragedy. i blame CVs for it.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Pooja05

i know it broke my heart. I was cut in half. one half is happy to see abha with karan and their love triumphed over evil and all obstacles. but the other is sad to see that when ranchod told abha he loves her. that is the moment abha's sould came back. what a tragedy. i blame CVs for it.

same for me too...though i am a AbhaChod fan...but i mostly respect the tradition of marriage and rituals which is above everything else in the world...and karan is alive that means abha is still belong to karan...she is married to him...she is karan's better half...his shiv-shakti...and being husband-wife...if they unite after a long seperation especially when abha have don the avtaar of satyavan savitiri and saves her husband life from yamraj with her devotion..loyalty...respect...love...faith...trust...believe for her husband i salute that...

if karan died...AbhaChod must unite...karan is alive...so AbhaRan has to unite even though i love AbhaChod...i was happy seeing karan back uniting with his abha...

on the other...the same day...ranchod confess his love for abha...it was a very painful moment...we cannot blame him because he assume that his brother is dead...so for him confessing is love is not wrong..since he thinks abha as his wife...and he reallys loves her alot...can't live without her...but then while confessing too...there was a passion in his eyes...so much of love for abha as well as pain...and when karan came back...it shattered his heart into pieces...on one side he was happy that his brother fought with death and came back alive...and other hand...he is heartbroken...completely shattered because he lost his love...

i couldn't be happy for AbhaRan because ranchod pain...tears in his eyes...breaks my heart...why Cvs cheated us with such a beautiful person like ranchod...now AbhaRan has met...makes me dislike the pair...because their union cause my ranchod death...i can't digest it for my ranchod...

a song dedicated to ranchod...my fav song of the 90s...this song is completely made for him

Mein Dil Ki Dil Mein Rakhta Hoon
Bas Yehi Mera Dosh Hai

Bas Yehi Mera Dosh Hai

Jisme Jitna Pyar Hai
Uthna Woh Khamosh Hai

Jisme Jitna Pyar Hai
Uthna Woh Khamosh Hai

Mujh Mein Kitni Bechaini Hai
Main Kaash Tujhe Baatla Paatha

Mujh Mein Kitni Bechaini Hai
Main Kaash Tujhe Baatla Paatha

Chahat Ke Saare Zakhmon Ko
Mein Kaash Tujhe Dikhla Paatha

Main Apne Is Paagal Dil Ko
Har Baar Yehi Saamjhta Hoon

Maana Madhosh Hai Pyar Mera
Lekin Mujhmein To Hosh Hai

Maana Madhosh Hai Pyar Mera
Lekin Mujhmein To Hosh Hai

Jisme Jitna Pyar Hai
Uthna Woh Khamosh Hai

Jisme Jitna Pyar Hai
Uthna Woh Khamosh Hai

Bas Yehi Mera Dosh Hai

Bas Yehi Mera Dosh Hai

Jisme Jitna Pyar Hai
Uthna Woh Khamosh Hai

Jisme Jitna Pyar Hai
Uthna Woh Khamosh Hai

arianne21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so sweet yaar.  but yea he doesnt deserve to die, thats the only thing keeping me back from being ecstatic that abharan r together. poor ranchod!
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I agree
i am half happy half sad
Happy for karan and Abha
Sad for Ranchod especially that murder mystery is coming closer 
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah wat u said is true...he is just hiding his emotions and its not so easy...he still has longing for abha but helpless as karan is back...and the precap it seemed me loke ranchod is feeling that somebody is taking away his abha from him...sooo sad but cant help...i dont want him to die better show him with the doctor
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also feeling very bad 4 Ranchod a lot. But if they believes that abha & ranchod r already married, i think abha have to understand his feeling a lot. But i really unhappy Abha is ignoring Ranchod a lot. She is busy with Karan. Atleast she &  family members has to give moral support to ranchod. Now, I really love Ranchod character a lot may more than Karan & Abha...
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i feel really bad for ranchod and although i think the murder track is outrageous but atleast we wont see the sad and broken ranchod anymore... its just too awful to see him shattered and lonelyin heart😭
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Priyalovex3

I agree

i am half happy half sad
Happy for karan and Abha
Sad for Ranchod especially that murder mystery is coming closer 

yes very sad for him