Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Will nivren part? (Page 2)

edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu2002

They should not make Sid and Nivi together.  Nivi is married now to Sid brother.  Viren got Nivi but Nivi wasn't married to Sid that time.  Now, CT's turning Nivito go to Sid.  Viren and Nivi are in love with each other.  After marriage, no turning back.  I hope that CT's will not destroy our Indian culture.  I will quit the CCBM, if Nivi goes back to Sid.  This will distroy the Sid charater too.  I don't understand that how is this possible.  Nivi went to Viren because of all her reasons but she wasn't married to Sid that time.  The comparison between Sid and Nivi relationship to Viren and Nivi relationship are totally different.  After marriage going back to your brother-in-law''..Yuck'''''..  Please don't ruin the sweet couple and culture for TRP.  If CT do it than that is sin.

agree with you Nitu dear
but i am sure that NivRen separation isn't going to happen...it is just not possible...
NivRen forever

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tutun30shubabegummitra10samin6-aamina-Anisha_91Swetha-Sai

kinshukkiaashiq Goldie
kinshukkiaashiq
kinshukkiaashiq

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
nivren will never never  never separate ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu20-aamina-

gulati10 Senior Member
gulati10
gulati10

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
The cts want trps they will twist the story
They want to make fans hurt and break nivren relationship
I want no parting but sandhya some. Virens past may unite with him
INGCIV Goldie
INGCIV
INGCIV

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
you dn't see that NIVREN have consummated their marriage ?they are made ??for each other !so how can you think NIVI can get together with SID it's impossible !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! and then this new entry is not that smacking shoulds and VIREN go to her ? May Be NIVI when sees that girl then she will be jealous and realizes his mistakes inveres VIREN and finally  she will forget evryone  only her eternal love viren.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Oh u guys just chill and relax. Nivren will never part. So relax u guys and enjoy the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

junejuly-aamina-Anisha_91

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Don't worry fathima. Nivren are made for each other they will have ups and downs just like any married couple does. They cannot be apart as they inseparable.

Also NivRen are the life and soul of ccbm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chandmeinchupiNiViren-Raj

chandmeinchupi Goldie
chandmeinchupi
chandmeinchupi

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Thanks guys you have given me confidence that our couple is not going to split
roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
There is no way  Nivren be separated...

Look at Nivi, she is so much enjoying being with Viren, she never even repents for being married to viren..and she never even thinks of Sid other than frnd or her Jeeju...

so there is no question of Nivrath reunion..if nivi had still thought of sid as her boyfrnd or lover then there would be chances of viren sacrificing, but we dont c anything as such..and i dont think viren is such immature character that he is jealous of nivi concentrating on Dwitha..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index