Will nivren part? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
The cts want trps they will twist the story
They want to make fans hurt and break nivren relationship
I want no parting but sandhya some. Virens past may unite with him
you dn't see that NIVREN have consummated their marriage ?they are made ??for each other !so how can you think NIVI can get together with SID it's impossible !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! and then this new entry is not that smacking shoulds and VIREN go to her ? May Be NIVI when sees that girl then she will be jealous and realizes his mistakes inveres VIREN and finally  she will forget evryone  only her eternal love viren.
Oh u guys just chill and relax. Nivren will never part. So relax u guys and enjoy the show.
Don't worry fathima. Nivren are made for each other they will have ups and downs just like any married couple does. They cannot be apart as they inseparable.

Also NivRen are the life and soul of ccbm
Thanks guys you have given me confidence that our couple is not going to split
There is no way  Nivren be separated...

Look at Nivi, she is so much enjoying being with Viren, she never even repents for being married to viren..and she never even thinks of Sid other than frnd or her Jeeju...

so there is no question of Nivrath reunion..if nivi had still thought of sid as her boyfrnd or lover then there would be chances of viren sacrificing, but we dont c anything as such..and i dont think viren is such immature character that he is jealous of nivi concentrating on Dwitha..
i think viren will marry sandhya...
Originally posted by INGCIV

you dn't see that NIVREN have consummated their marriage ?they are made ??for each other !so how can you think NIVI can get together with SID it's impossible !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! and then this new entry is not that smacking shoulds and VIREN go to her ? May Be NIVI when sees that girl then she will be jealous and realizes his mistakes inveres VIREN and finally  she will forget evryone  only her eternal love viren.

If consummation makes 2 people inseperable...den hw do u explain sooo many kids from broken marriage...i think ur idea is a little tooo impractible...niviren r gud n luk gr8 2gthr...bt dey really dun hv much understandin & trsut betwn dem...dats y viren is insecure...& nivi is totally oblivious 2 viren's insecurities & concern...whereas she senses sid's l'll probs also...

I dont think deres anythin morally wrong in sid nivi reunion if viren genuinely realises der bond...& not as a sacrifice but just for every1 happiness gives nivi away 2 sid...& marry sum1 who undrstnds him completely like putul understands sid...
Originally posted by ratz

If consummation makes 2 people inseperable...den hw do u explain sooo many kids from broken marriage...i think ur idea is a little tooo impractible...niviren r gud n luk gr8 2gthr...bt dey really dun hv much understandin & trsut betwn dem...dats y viren is insecure...& nivi is totally oblivious 2 viren's insecurities & concern...whereas she senses sid's l'll probs also...

I dont think deres anythin morally wrong in sid nivi reunion if viren genuinely realises der bond...& not as a sacrifice but just for every1 happiness gives nivi away 2 sid...& marry sum1 who undrstnds him completely like putul understands sid...
you dn't understand me when I say comsomation of marriage I wanted to say that NIVI is given all to  VIREN  and SID is VIREN'S brother , how NIVI can be with SID? how it can happen?  SID is also NIVI'S brother  now!!! I cann't imagine.
Originally posted by INGCIV

you dn't understand me when I say comsomation of marriage I wanted to say that NIVI is given all to  VIREN  and SID is VIREN'S brother , how NIVI can be with SID? how it can happen?  SID is also NIVI'S brother  now!!! I cann't imagine.

please dont get me wrong...but if u marry a guy his brother doesnt become ur brother...coz many times they marry incase their husband dies...or even seperates...so sid is not nivi's bro...moreso ever coz dey had a romantic past...I dun think deres nethin wrong in nivi marrying sid incase things fall apart betwn nivi n viren...which it seems like...