Posted: 12 years ago
Guys I have read the recent build up that a new entry is going to come in the form of Sandhya. She will be viren's past love so do you think She and viren will get together or will viren use her to make nivi jealous and get her to give more attention on him? Do you think she might even be the pair for Aditya? Or Sid? You know how when sadhnaa died saaakshi came and remarried alekh so give me your views guys? Either way I don't want viren and nivi separation cuz my Heart would be broken and torn.Edited by chandmeinchupi - 12 years ago
yes they will b separated
No they wont be separated,may be sum mis-understandings,jealousy,etc but no separation cuz they r deeply in love wid each other n viren wil not leave nivi for some past girl cuz past is past.
Nahi yaar, dont worry! I think Viren will try and make Nivi jealous but i dont think they'll be separated, the CT's will probably try and make it look as tho they might...and everyone will get worried and scared...but in the end it's NivRen forever dont worry sweetie🤗  
No NivRen will not get separated because of sandhya or any other reason. They are made for each other so will remain together. Maybe Sid get married to sandhya in the end so Viren took Nivi from Sid (his best friend) and will payback by getting Sid Sandhya married😉.
Chillax NivRen will NEVER get separated...it will be used to get Nivi and Viren closer. It will be cuteee to watch Nivi jealous lol. So don't worry its NivRen forever. x

I dont mind jealousy track but seperation...NO WAY. But  for sure CC will take advantage of the situation so bumpy ride for Nivren in future.

They should not make Sid and Nivi together.  Nivi is married now to Sid brother.  Viren got Nivi but Nivi wasn't married to Sid that time.  Now, CT's turning Nivito go to Sid.  Viren and Nivi are in love with each other.  After marriage, no turning back.  I hope that CT's will not destroy our Indian culture.  I will quit the CCBM, if Nivi goes back to Sid.  This will distroy the Sid charater too.  I don't understand that how is this possible.  Nivi went to Viren because of all her reasons but she wasn't married to Sid that time.  The comparison between Sid and Nivi relationship to Viren and Nivi relationship are totally different.  After marriage going back to your brother-in-law……..Yuck……………..  Please don't ruin the sweet couple and culture for TRP.  If CT do it than that is sin.

Originally posted by Nitu2002

They should not make Sid and Nivi together.  Nivi is married now to Sid brother.  Viren got Nivi but Nivi wasn't married to Sid that time.  Now, CT's turning Nivito go to Sid.  Viren and Nivi are in love with each other.  After marriage, no turning back.  I hope that CT's will not destroy our Indian culture.  I will quit the CCBM, if Nivi goes back to Sid.  This will distroy the Sid charater too.  I don't understand that how is this possible.  Nivi went to Viren because of all her reasons but she wasn't married to Sid that time.  The comparison between Sid and Nivi relationship to Viren and Nivi relationship are totally different.  After marriage going back to your brother-in-law''..Yuck'''''..  Please don't ruin the sweet couple and culture for TRP.  If CT do it than that is sin.

agree with you Nitu dear
but i am sure that NivRen separation isn't going to happen...it is just not possible...
NivRen forever
nivren will never never  never separate ...